FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Arousal Dunstable. Help

Arousal Dunstable. Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouplenewmk OP   Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

So we have been to jaydees a few times and are members there, but looking to try our local club. Iv looked on the website but can see no prices. I have a few questions. Do you have to become a member before you visit ( it might not be for us). Also what are the member ship fees for couples and the Friday night entrance fees. Also the same for single females. Also if you have been how do you find it x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So we have been to jaydees a few times and are members there, but looking to try our local club. Iv looked on the website but can see no prices. I have a few questions. Do you have to become a member before you visit ( it might not be for us). Also what are the member ship fees for couples and the Friday night entrance fees. Also the same for single females. Also if you have been how do you find it x"

Hi, I am going to arousals tonight, for the swingles night. Tonight will be a good night for you both to go as there is no membership fees. I also am a member of jaydees. For info on tonight you need to get in touch with the playgrounds profile. As a couple I think you will still be able to get in.

Kenny. X

"So we have been to jaydees a few times and are members there, but looking to try our local club. Iv looked on the website but can see no prices. I have a few questions. Do you have to become a member before you visit ( it might not be for us). Also what are the member ship fees for couples and the Friday night entrance fees. Also the same for single females. Also if you have been how do you find it x

I think couples is £40 for tonight.

Hi, I am going to arousals tonight, for the swingles night. Tonight will be a good night for you both to go as there is no membership fees. I also am a member of jaydees. For info on tonight you need to get in touch with the playgrounds profile. As a couple I think you will still be able to get in.

Kenny. X"

By *ouplenewmk OP   Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

Can not go tonight. So just need to no normal prices x

"Can not go tonight. So just need to no normal prices x"

Ah ok, very sorry but not sure. Only know the playgrounds event prices. May catch you in jaydees one evening. X

» Add a new message to this topic