FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Hu 9

Hu 9

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi just wondering if anyone has been to the new Hu9 in Hull and if anyone know what it would be like for a newbie single man

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *RnMrsFreakCouple  over a year ago

Hull,England

There are a few reviews in the club listings that should give you an idea.

We like the place

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Every one of the reviews is positive which is a good sign.

By *ucyjacksonTV/TS  over a year ago

Leeds

Well run friendly club. You will receive a very warm welcome and have a fantastic evening. Don’t be shy, give it a try.

By *hoot n SquirtCouple  over a year ago

Sexyville

Its a great club with fantastic host and lovely members. Main thing we would suggest is going with an open mind and with the mindset of just a night out. Anything else you get will be a bonus. Too many singles think clubs are brothels and they will be guaranteed a fuck. Relax, chat to people and put in the effort. Hopefully you will be rewarded. Best going on a Wednesday as its free membership.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We loved the club perfect size and perfect host's very warm and friendly looking forward to going again soon esp the theme nights

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Its a great club with fantastic host and lovely members. Main thing we would suggest is going with an open mind and with the mindset of just a night out. Anything else you get will be a bonus. Too many singles think clubs are brothels and they will be guaranteed a fuck. Relax, chat to people and put in the effort. Hopefully you will be rewarded. Best going on a Wednesday as its free membership. "

I like the Club for the same reasons mentioned above. I never have any expectations, as having sex at a party is not a priority for me! If I want fun guaranteed, there are few nice massage parlours with some very pretty ladies. Starts from £90 per hour...

"Its a great club with fantastic host and lovely members. Main thing we would suggest is going with an open mind and with the mindset of just a night out. Anything else you get will be a bonus. Too many singles think clubs are brothels and they will be guaranteed a fuck. Relax, chat to people and put in the effort. Hopefully you will be rewarded. Best going on a Wednesday as its free membership. "

I was thinking of trying a Wednesday or a day time, I’m also interested in the social side but also to show people Iam genuine x thanks x

"Well run friendly club. You will receive a very warm welcome and have a fantastic evening. Don’t be shy, give it a try. "

I think I will thanks ??

» Add a new message to this topic