Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mallcock43 OP   Man  over a year ago

blackpool

Can anyone recommend a good club for newbies northwest

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

Depends what you are looking for. Best to go to club reviews and have a browse there. People will recommend their favourite club based on their needs and experiences. There is lots to chose from.

blackpool

"Depends what you are looking for. Best to go to club reviews and have a browse there. People will recommend their favourite club based on their needs and experiences. There is lots to chose from. "

Fair point

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Depends what you are looking for. Best to go to club reviews and have a browse there. People will recommend their favourite club based on their needs and experiences. There is lots to chose from.

Fair point "

Absolutely this!! Depends what you want out of a club - there are lots to choose from in the North West. Also look for events that you think might be up your street.

I buddy some of the newbie events at Townhouse, so if you want any more info about that, feel free to drop me a message

blackpool

"Depends what you are looking for. Best to go to club reviews and have a browse there. People will recommend their favourite club based on their needs and experiences. There is lots to chose from.

Fair point

Absolutely this!! Depends what you want out of a club - there are lots to choose from in the North West. Also look for events that you think might be up your street

Thanks

I buddy some of the newbie events at Townhouse, so if you want any more info about that, feel free to drop me a message "

» Add a new message to this topic