FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Photo ID, What for v3.0

Photo ID, What for v3.0

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rs White OP   Couple  over a year ago

South

I am amazed that some posters are absolutely furious with me for pointing out that if you share your private and personal information with a club you are at risk of being "outed".

Could it be that they now realise what they have done and are trying to justify putting not only their private activities at risk of exposure but also the very real fact they are open to identity theft by sharing private documents?

I can assure you I could name the club, but I am not going to be goaded into breaking the rules of this forum with a name and shame. Perhaps some other poster will, or maybe the club in question will post to justify their position.

So you think a bank could be hacked with an army of professional IT staff but not a small club? And as one poster has stated it will not expose you as a swinger!

No I'm not at risk, No club has copies of my private documents. are you saying I should do an "I'm alright Jack"?

and not warn others of the risks involved?

We have heard of Ashley Maddison, And Adult friend finder, They got hacked and personal details of peoples private life exposed. some posters say that a private club is to small and why bother hacking it? I'll tell you why, It's a lot easier than the big boys, and they dont all do it for money, they do it because they can.

CRACKPOT! Not sure if that was a reference to me, I have been called a lot of names and taken personal abuse,

but at the end of the day, If you have photocopied your licence, utility bills and maybe your car insurance documents and handed them over to a club, Who is the crackpot...lol

Dont get furious with me. You have the right under the data protection act to have your information deleted. I would seriously consider that course of action.

Hitting a bit close to home am I jaydees? I dont remember bringing curvy club into this thread It was another poster. And anyway curvy club advertise on here so why would it bother them?

jaydees as a compliment I would say you have a very professional looking website, I think everyone should have a look at it.

Keep safe out there XX

Keep safe out there XX

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

So if we all just agree that we have done this subject to death now and not comment any further as a 3rd thread really is ridiculous.

Let this thread drop down into oblivion coz we've all said what we want to say and there are other forum threads that are more entertaining now.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am not sure this warrants another thread