FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Amour Club Manchester 17th Feb

Amour Club Manchester 17th Feb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erminx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Quinton

Staying in Manchester overnight on Saturday and thinking of heading as a single female

Anyone going/been?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andJane17Couple  over a year ago

york

It’s closed for refurbishment at the moment

See our thread Armour in Manchester 5 days ago

By *erminx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Quinton

Thank you, good job I checked

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi back open now as I’m aware I’m heading there Sunday

Think this club as shut for good and the owners gone AWOL. They're not answering anybody's calls or msgs.

By *hoenix risingWoman  over a year ago

from the land of filthy fuckers

"Think this club as shut for good and the owners gone AWOL. They're not answering anybody's calls or msgs."

No they are having a refurb and while its going on they are running the club from their other premises the party pad which is 2 streets away

By *hoenix risingWoman  over a year ago

from the land of filthy fuckers

"Staying in Manchester overnight on Saturday and thinking of heading as a single female

Anyone going/been?"

They are running the club fron their other premises which is a cpl of streets away. The Manchester party pad. Contact them on here

"Think this club as shut for good and the owners gone AWOL. They're not answering anybody's calls or msgs.

No they are having a refurb and while its going on they are running the club from their other premises the party pad which is 2 streets away"

Think I'm going to disagree with you there. I work just over the road and I can assure you no work as started on amour whatsoever. In fact the padlock on the gate hasn't even moved In the last 5 weeks or so and I've heard there only open at the other place 2 nights a week.

By *lub Rouge ManchesterCouple  over a year ago

manchester

I’ll tell the builders to leave the padlock off next time . Though Steve’s just spent £100k on Manchester party pad. And just negotiating the unit next door that is 5 times bigger than any club in the north west ....... so expect a super club after amour gets knocked down for the Marriott hotel in two years If you’ve been to an event there. You’ll know how good it will be.

"I’ll tell the builders to leave the padlock off next time . Though Steve’s just spent £100k on Manchester party pad. And just negotiating the unit next door that is 5 times bigger than any club in the north west ....... so expect a super club after amour gets knocked down for the Marriott hotel in two years If you’ve been to an event there. You’ll know how good it will be. "

So, is Amour, as it was reopening or not? You haven’t really confirmed that?

manchester

Builders are in amour. And will re open shortly. However we have been compulsory purchased for the new Marriott hotel and the building will be knocked down in 2019 as Manchester City centre expands. Luckily with the success of Manchester party pad and Liverpool party pad taking advanced bookings. ( Manchester has sold out till October 2017 ) we plan on something very special to replace amour in 2018/19 that will include cinema. Overnight accommodation and 20 plus play / theme rooms and massive social area. Swinging constantly evolves and the current club uk swinging club set up in our view isn’t financially viable in the long run. Swinging needs something new. Cap d'Agde Without the sun maybe. ...... weekend away with accommodation!!

"I’ll tell the builders to leave the padlock off next time . Though Steve’s just spent £100k on Manchester party pad. And just negotiating the unit next door that is 5 times bigger than any club in the north west ....... so expect a super club after amour gets knocked down for the Marriott hotel in two years If you’ve been to an event there. You’ll know how good it will be. "

Massively excited for this

Good Luck with everything I love the party pad the parties there just keep getting better Xxx

"Builders are in amour. And will re open shortly. However we have been compulsory purchased for the new Marriott hotel and the building will be knocked down in 2019 as Manchester City centre expands. Luckily with the success of Manchester party pad and Liverpool party pad taking advanced bookings. ( Manchester has sold out till October 2017 ) we plan on something very special to replace amour in 2018/19 that will include cinema. Overnight accommodation and 20 plus play / theme rooms and massive social area. Swinging constantly evolves and the current club uk swinging club set up in our view isn’t financially viable in the long run. Swinging needs something new. Cap d'Agde Without the sun maybe. ...... weekend away with accommodation!! "

Why are you spending £s and doing building work if the CPO happens in 2019, doesn’t make a lot of sense?

manchester

Because we needed to spend money to get the club through to the end of the CPO Makes sense to do it now and gives Steve time off to get Manchester party pad finished and all the legals on Liverpool party pad done . Brian’s been in the studio for the last 3 months and curenly in the top 10 iTunes garage charts Amour is still open. Sunday’s snd Tuesdays. And still busy at the new venue. Xx

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

It is a shame it has been cpo, but it would be great to get back to the club. Was hoping the club would be open this weekend, I am hoping it will be open for a couple of weeks time

"It is a shame it has been cpo, but it would be great to get back to the club. Was hoping the club would be open this weekend, I am hoping it will be open for a couple of weeks time "

Agreed Mike I miss being in there

I need an Amour fix

By *xcurvydxxWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I need to come see the party pad again. Halloween last time I was there.

Miss being at amour but it will all be worth it

By *elightzCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Well before it gets knocked down if you've got a piece of mirrored glass about 6ft by 4ft let me have it lol x

a cpo to build a hotel by a private company, you have to wonder how much of a kickback manchester councillors have got to get that through, after all, another hotel in manchester isn't exactly a necessity

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"a cpo to build a hotel by a private company, you have to wonder how much of a kickback manchester councillors have got to get that through, after all, another hotel in manchester isn't exactly a necessity"

There could be an argument to say that the area around the club does need redevelopment. There is a snooker club, car park and an old pub and a few retail units.

The local council are probably saying it is for the public benefit. The Marriott would probably be linked to the MeN arena as a place where acts will stay. It’s bloody cheeky personally. If the location was being developed for affordable housing you could understand

I hope what ever happens the club returns to the city centre full time sooner rather than later, the city needs a club (Cupid’s is fine but 20 quid return in taxi adds up to entry price)

Good luck guys

By *hingy2Woman  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Builders are in amour. And will re open shortly. However we have been compulsory purchased for the new Marriott hotel and the building will be knocked down in 2019 as Manchester City centre expands. Luckily with the success of Manchester party pad and Liverpool party pad taking advanced bookings. ( Manchester has sold out till October 2017 ) we plan on something very special to replace amour in 2018/19 that will include cinema. Overnight accommodation and 20 plus play / theme rooms and massive social area. Swinging constantly evolves and the current club uk swinging club set up in our view isn’t financially viable in the long run. Swinging needs something new. Cap d'Agde Without the sun maybe. ...... weekend away with accommodation!! "

manchester

Stillopen Sunday and tueday at the party pad. However party pad have no free Fridays or Saturdays till October so just good we can open them or we would miss Daves dogging stories. ....,

By *azza80Woman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Stillopen Sunday and tueday at the party pad. However party pad have no free Fridays or Saturdays till October so just good we can open them or we would miss Daves dogging stories. ...., "

Werabouts is the party pad xx

manchester

Two streets away. Can find it on the internet.

By *azza80Woman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Two streets away. Can find it on the internet. "

Okay thank you xx

» Add a new message to this topic