FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club Sx - NEW CLUB - Blackpool

Club Sx - NEW CLUB - Blackpool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We Are Proud To Announce, YES we have bought Blackpool Connections swingers club outright completely including the freehold & turning it into Club Sx

We are planning on giving it a fresh start and new lease of life. We will be making lots of big changes to the Club and be adding many new features and Playrooms including a well stock dungeon, dark room and 5 more new playrooms.

CLUB SX WILL NOT BE OPEN FULLY UNTIL WE CAN COMPLETELY RENOVATED THE CLUB. WE HOPING TO OPEN IN 3 MONTHS BUT IT MAYBE LONGER.

We are very well know for our Big Bi Party Events and want to transfer that great atmosphere form our parties into our club so everyone Straight, Bi, Tv, TS, what ever you class yourself as or into to can enjoy. Anyone over 21 is always very welcome at Club Sx as long as you are LGBTQS Friendly!!

There will be certain event that will be only for Bi people or others that are just for couples or guys or ladies Ect but most of the time everyone can attend Club Sx

We Want to thanks To All Those Lovely Sexy 154 Bi-Sexual people Who Attended our Last Red & Hot Sell Out Bi-Party event in Manchester Xx Read all the awesome verification's from our last Bi-Party!! WOW & WE DO MEAN WOW!! it was Such An incredible Night, We Can't Wait For The Next one!!

CLUB SX WILL NOT BE OPEN FULLY UNTIL WE CAN COMPLETELY REVAMP THE CLUB AND ADD MORE ROOMS BUT.... WE WILL BE HOLDING A FEW ONE OFF GUEST LIST ONLY EVENTS WHEN WE FEEL THE CLUBS MAIN AREAS ARE READY Xx

We can't wait to welcome old friend and new ones alike and open the doors for the first time.

We are so exited now and cant wait now everyone knows, got to be the best kept secret on Fab ever and thank you to all our friends that kept our massive secret for so long, big love to you all Xx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *xcurvydxxWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Good luck with the club

By *arlo82Woman  over a year ago

the gym and random places

Keeping an eye on

By *u4rFunMan  over a year ago

wigan

Great news , good luck and I've no doubt it be a success x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fantastic news. I can’t wait to meet you all!

By *ip73Man  over a year ago

Stanwell

I'm up there in May I will have to pop in for a visit. Is there a dress code?

"I'm up there in May I will have to pop in for a visit. Is there a dress code?"

Yes smart casual for men please, no track suits & baseball caps lol Yes! some people still wear them to go out, not exercise

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

that's great be up there in October

Good luck- will hopefully be there on opening night!!

By *aznlouCouple  over a year ago

co durham

Can’t wait to visit

By *ed Riding HoodWoman  over a year ago

Lancaster

Phew it definitely was the best kept secret in the swinging scene - so glad you two have got this amazing opportunity- you will be totally awesome xx Can’t wait to play at Club Sx xxxx

Red xxx

By *an42Woman  over a year ago

Sunderland

Fantastic, I’m planning a trip down to Blackpool with the hubby later in the year .

And if you have a well stocked dungeon, you might have to drag me out lol xx

Great news. I will keep my eyes open for info on the club.

i was a member in connections will i still need to bring I.D.again or just me membership number.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Can't wait to come and try out your new club!!

By *ipsxxCouple  over a year ago

Good luck x

By *inderella78Woman  over a year ago

Lancashire

Looking forward to heading over at some point. good luck guys

"i was a member in connections will i still need to bring I.D.again or just me membership number."

We will be starting a complete fresh from the old connections and want to make this 100% crystal clear we are in NO way associated with the previous owner of the club and the NEW club Sx will be employing brand new staff and run and owned 100% by us only.

What ever happened in the past with the old connections we had NO part to play in but... We recognize there have been problems in the past and want to reassure everyone we are completely different people and hope that all the old connections customers will give us a chance to prove how very different the NEW Club Sx will be in the way it values, treats and respects it's customers.

We are sorry to say You we will have to sign you up again as its a legal requirement of a private member's club with a lincened bar.

We do offer 100% FREE membership - So it's just a simple form to fill in and proof of identification and we can give you a brand new membership card & number

so can i ask do you still have my details in the club and can you tell me whots happened to them.if you dont mind me asking.

"so can i ask do you still have my details in the club and can you tell me whots happened to them.if you dont mind me asking."

We will be shreading all paper copys we find of any old connection club members in the club!!

As we said already this is a fresh start and a new business & club Sx has nogthing to do with the previous owner of the building.

Club Sx are signing up to the ICO at the moment and fully compile with its rules & regulations on storage of data of our members at Club Sx

Club Sx

Wow. Good luck gorgeous guys.

That's something to look forward to ??.

Xx

By *urekaPartiesCouple  over a year ago

FAWKHAM

Wishing you the best of luck x

if any ones personal data is released who is legally liable to be sued under the data protection act.my details were logged onto a computer not on paper .whos responsible, i was led to believe it was illegal to treat personal data this way its so irresponsible. theres been no notifications of what,s going on .

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

"if any ones personal data is released who is legally liable to be sued under the data protection act.my details were logged onto a computer not on paper .whos responsible, i was led to believe it was illegal to treat personal data this way its so irresponsible. theres been no notifications of what,s going on . "

The previous owner. Will you sue? Has your data been released?

who knows, no ones contacted me over details of whats happened to my membership.My personal details are just that personal and yes i would sue if they are not safe.

[Removed by poster at 22/02/18 15:33:05]

Preston/Merseyside

"who knows, no ones contacted me over details of whats happened to my membership.My personal details are just that personal and yes i would sue if they are not safe. "

Contact the previous owner. Tho you will be highlighting the issue which will in effect be outting yourself. Tho if you believe that is the right thing to do go for it.

"who knows, no ones contacted me over details of whats happened to my membership.My personal details are just that personal and yes i would sue if they are not safe. "

We at Club Sx purchased the building ONLY!

We are a unique business and nothing to do with the previous owner or business WE ARE A TOTALLY DIFFERENT UNIQUE BUSINESS

It's the previous owner of the business called concessions you need to take this up with not us we just purchased the building.

"if any ones personal data is released who is legally liable to be sued under the data protection act.my details were logged onto a computer not on paper .whos responsible, i was led to believe it was illegal to treat personal data this way its so irresponsible. theres been no notifications of what,s going on . "

Why are you playing this post with something of no relevance to the new owners of this building? Whatever the previous owners did with data is something for you to take up with them.

Its down to the owner or owners to notify club members of changes. Its what members paid for.I am shocked no ones shown any respect for the members of the club.not having a go at you wish the club well but its not right whats gone on.Will never release my details ever again to any club.

Preston/Merseyside

"Its down to the owner or owners to notify club members of changes. Its what members paid for.I am shocked no ones shown any respect for the members of the club.not having a go at you wish the club well but its not right whats gone on.Will never release my details ever again to any club. "

So get intouch with the previous owners.

By *ed Riding HoodWoman  over a year ago

Lancaster

"Its down to the owner or owners to notify club members of changes. Its what members paid for.I am shocked no ones shown any respect for the members of the club.not having a go at you wish the club well but its not right whats gone on.Will never release my details ever again to any club. "

You need to get in touch with the previous owners. Do you know they haven’t been destroyed in the correct manner?? Before you get upset about it I would check!

But clearly there’s no point ranting on about it because nobody in here, including the new owners of the building (not Connections the Club) can help you with your concern.

You really need to get in touch with the owners of Connections to voice your concern.

Sorry you are completely wrong & its untrue.

Each unique business has a dedicated data protection officer register with the ICO.

We did not buy the business Connection just the property freehold!! We bought an empty property!! End of story!!

We do not hold any date considering the old Connection at all.

Our membership at Club Sx is free and not paid for unlike Connections was and ours rules are different too!! Just to prove a point

You can still contact the previous owner of the business Connections on fab or his website to resolve this matter and ask for whats called rights ot erasure but you will have contact them to do this not us.

"Can't wait to come and try out your new club!! "

Always welcome anytime

All the best in your new venture we are sure you make it a fantastic club xxx

By *achelnMarkCouple  over a year ago

Mid Wiltshire

Doh - that's even further to go! But sure we can justify a weekend in Blackpool!

Are you planning any parties before club is launched?

Best of luck with it all!

[Removed by poster at 22/02/18 21:40:29]

"Doh - that's even further to go! But sure we can justify a weekend in Blackpool!

Best of luck with it all!"

Yes, We can announce as a thank you to all our loyal past Bi-party goers we will be doing a one off Bi event at the new club before it officially opens full time.

So the first event held ever at Club Sx will be -

Bi-the sea weekender a 2 night Bi event

Friday a T-girl Admirer night

Saturday a Bi-Party we are Famous for

Guests can attend one or both nights but if you attend both nights we will be offering a discount

GUEST LIST ONLY AS USUAL

Date to be set once we feel we are ready to house the event.

The following week we will be hosting our very first ever mixed party event at club Sx - THIS IS A PARTY FOR EVERYBODY SO ANYONE CAN ATTEND

P & L

By *uicy Lucy and percyCouple  over a year ago

wales

Good luck in your new venture and we look forward to attending your club in the future when staying in the Blackpool area

"Good luck in your new venture and we look forward to attending your club in the future when staying in the Blackpool area "

Thanks to everyone for being so kind & welcoming and all the wonderful messages of support

Big kisses & hugs to you all Xxx

P & L

By *artypeopleCouple  over a year ago

manchester / ?

good luck . can't wait xxxx

"Doh - that's even further to go! But sure we can justify a weekend in Blackpool!

Best of luck with it all!

Yes, We can announce as a thank you to all our loyal past Bi-party goers we will be doing a one off Bi event at the new club before it officially opens full time.

So the first event held ever at Club Sx will be -

Bi-the sea weekender a 2 night Bi event

Friday a T-girl Admirer night

Saturday a Bi-Party we are Famous for

Guests can attend one or both nights but if you attend both nights we will be offering a discount

GUEST LIST ONLY AS USUAL

Date to be set once we feel we are ready to house the event.

The following week we will be hosting our very first ever mixed party event at club Sx - THIS IS A PARTY FOR EVERYBODY SO ANYONE CAN ATTEND

P & L "

I’ll keep my eyes peeled for the mixed event details. Hope everything goes well x

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

All the best in your new venture if this club is anything like your party nights we are sure you'll make it a fantastic club. We're looking forward to many a night there xxx

"All the best in your new venture if this club is anything like your party nights we are sure you'll make it a fantastic club. We're looking forward to many a night there xxx"

Thanks Xx You guys are always welcome Xx

We will be bringing exactly the same friendly warn welcoming atmosphere to the club that our parties have

We look forward to welcoming anybody & everyone at Club Sx

P & L

By *ntraditionalwomanWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Cool . Good luck. Can't wait x

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"i was a member in connections will i still need to bring I.D.again or just me membership number.

We will be starting a complete fresh from the old connections and want to make this 100% crystal clear we are in NO way associated with the previous owner of the club and the NEW club Sx will be employing brand new staff and run and owned 100% by us only.

What ever happened in the past with the old connections we had NO part to play in but... We recognize there have been problems in the past and want to reassure everyone we are completely different people and hope that all the old connections customers will give us a chance to prove how very different the NEW Club Sx will be in the way it values, treats and respects it's customers.

We are sorry to say You we will have to sign you up again as its a legal requirement of a private member's club with a lincened bar.

We do offer 100% FREE membership - So it's just a simple form to fill in and proof of identification and we can give you a brand new membership card & number "

just wondered if theres much to do as thought was open before and readyto go .or are yous just a total revamp , we be down in the summer cant wait , we used to do infusions friday night then connections for single guys

"i was a member in connections will i still need to bring I.D.again or just me membership number.

We do offer 100% FREE membership - So it's just a simple form to fill in and proof of identification and we can give you a brand new membership card & number just wondered if theres much to do as thought was open before and readyto go .or are yous just a total revamp , we be down in the summer cant wait , we used to do infusions friday night then connections for single guys"

We are NOT connections and want to open up a fresh as Club Sx as such we are making some big changes that we feel best mabe before we open because would be difficult to implement after opening.

We want to change the old working man club ceilings and carpets and redecorate parts of the club. There is a arched wall to remove to open up the dance floor to the rest of the bar & lounge area & 2 dancing poles to add. Just of the bar we are adding a darkroom and a well stocked dungoen. Lot of safety mirrors to add all over the club in playrooms, changing rooms and the bar. The changing needs new flooring and seating to change on and full length mirrors need adding for women.

Those are the small changes the large changes are adding 5 brand new playrooms to the existing ones including a cinema room.

The smaller changed will take around 6 weeks but the larger ones we estimate 12 weeks.

Club Sx

[Removed by poster at 24/02/18 14:36:42]

We just wanted to thank everybody for the lovely kind messages of support 

We are a bit overwhelmed by all the exited people contacting us.

We will try our very best to get the club up and running as fast a possible for you all Xx

& L

By *carletineCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

What fun good luck with your new venture - we hope to see you for the Friday event

X

Came a cross this new club inherited?

BLOODY HELL

How sick was the old club?

The previous owner has lupins disease and suffered a heart attack and having to have his leg amputated.

So very sick but I guess you knew that!

inherited in its present form means - We bought the club freehold outright as it stands.

What's happening with the old members is there a refund for single men who bought a member?

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

We do offer 100% FREE membership - So it's just a simple form to fill in and proof of identification and we can give you a brand new membership card & number just wondered if theres much to do as thought was open before and readyto go .or are yous just a total revamp , we be down in the summer cant wait , we used to do infusions friday night then connections for single guys

We are NOT connections and want to open up a fresh as Club Sx as such we are making some big changes that we feel best mabe before we open because would be difficult to implement after opening.

We want to change the old working man club ceilings and carpets and redecorate parts of the club. There is a arched wall to remove to open up the dance floor to the rest of the bar & lounge area & 2 dancing poles to add. Just of the bar we are adding a darkroom and a well stocked dungoen. Lot of safety mirrors to add all over the club in playrooms, changing rooms and the bar. The changing needs new flooring and seating to change on and full length mirrors need adding for women.

Those are the small changes the large changes are adding 5 brand new playrooms to the existing ones including a cinema room.

The smaller changed will take around 6 weeks but the larger ones we estimate 12 weeks.

Club Sx

"

i understood your NOT connections as you stated was just wondering when the club opened as new months ago , just thought wernt much to do apart from your own ideas bit of a spruce up so to say

We do offer 100% FREE membership - So it's just a simple form to fill in and proof of identification and we can give you a brand new membership card & number just wondered if theres much to do as thought was open before and readyto go .or are yous just a total revamp , we be down in the summer cant wait , we used to do infusions friday night then connections for single guys

Club Sx

i understood your NOT connections as you stated was just wondering when the club opened as new months ago , just thought wernt much to do apart from your own ideas bit of a spruce up so to say "

Is the club in liquidation?

Club Sx

i understood your NOT connections as you stated was just wondering when the club opened as new months ago , just thought wernt much to do apart from your own ideas bit of a spruce up so to say "

As stated above lot more to do than a bit of spruce up & will take lots of time & lots of money Xx

Club Sx

i understood your NOT connections as you stated was just wondering when the club opened as new months ago , just thought wernt much to do apart from your own ideas bit of a spruce up so to say

Is the club in liquidation? "

NO THE CLUB IS 100% NOT IN LIQUIDATION!! TROLL ALERT

By *ollyoaks69Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

We look forward to hearing your updates and making a visit. Good Luck and hope the builders deliver the goodd

By *ouse and QuackersCouple  over a year ago

Abergele

If the club is anywhere near as good as your parties it will very quickly become popular and be one of the top clubs in the UK. P & L are two of the sexiest and most genuine people you could wish too meet and its great that a genuine swinging couple are opening a bi friendly swinging club in the north west UK. We can't wait to see the club and how is progressing and love the fact that they are asking people what they would like in the club. It's hard to believe however that some people are giving them a hard time over personal data held by the previous owners, ffs chase the previous owners for information on your data and let this lovely couple concentrate on developing what could be simply the best thing that's happened for swingers in this country for a long time!

"If the club is anywhere near as good as your parties it will very quickly become popular and be one of the top clubs in the UK. P & L are two of the sexiest and most genuine people you could wish too meet and its great that a genuine swinging couple are opening a bi friendly swinging club in the north west UK. We can't wait to see the club and how is progressing and love the fact that they are asking people what they would like in the club. It's hard to believe however that some people are giving them a hard time over personal data held by the previous owners, ffs chase the previous owners for information on your data and let this lovely couple concentrate on developing what could be simply the best thing that's happened for swingers in this country for a long time! "

Thanks for those kind words Xx

We will try our very best to live up to everyone's expectations.

P & L

Club Sx

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

"If the club is anywhere near as good as your parties it will very quickly become popular and be one of the top clubs in the UK. P & L are two of the sexiest and most genuine people you could wish too meet and its great that a genuine swinging couple are opening a bi friendly swinging club in the north west UK. We can't wait to see the club and how is progressing and love the fact that they are asking people what they would like in the club. It's hard to believe however that some people are giving them a hard time over personal data held by the previous owners, ffs chase the previous owners for information on your data and let this lovely couple concentrate on developing what could be simply the best thing that's happened for swingers in this country for a long time!

Thanks for those kind words Xx

We will try our very best to live up to everyone's expectations.

P & L

Club Sx"

look forward to attending the new club

Good luck we will visit your club soon

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Have you any idea what you are going to charge and do you have a website yet xx

"Have you any idea what you are going to charge and do you have a website yet xx"

We listen to you guys again -

WE OFFER FREE MEMBERSHIP FOR EVERYONE

Our FAIR club pricing below at Club Sx Below -

Look at our statues on or profile page for website details or Fabs club page as we are now listed on it.

We don't charge single guys more than couples, exactly the same

SPECIAL OPENING OFFER – Early bird discount available of £5.00 off

evening prices if you arrive before 9 pm on Friday and Saturday, offer is open to everyone expect single females as they already only pay £5.00 to get in. So in effect you could have use of the entire club all day or night anytime on the Friday or Saturday if you turn up before 9 m for only £20.00

Single Guys number will be monitored on the Friday & Saturday and limited if we feel its Required.

Daytime Entrance Prices

Sunday – Thursday 12 Noon – 8 pm

Couples

£10.00

Single Men

£10.00

T-Girls TS's

£10.00

Trans Gender

£10.00

Single Females

£5.00

Evening Entrance Prices

Sunday – Thursday 8pm – 1am

Couples

£15.00

Single Men

£15.00

T-Girls TS's

£15.00

Trans Gender

£15.00

Single Female

£5.00

Daytime Entrance Prices

Friday – Saturday 12 Noon – 8 pm

Couples

£12.50

Single Men

£12.50

T-Girls TS's

£12.50

Trans Gender

£12.50

Single Females

£5.00

Evening Entrance Prices

Friday – Saturday 8pm – 3am

Couple

£25.00

Single Men

£25.00

T-Girls, TS's & Trans

£25.00

Trans Gender

£25.00

Single Female

£5.00

P & L

Club Sx

"We look forward to hearing your updates and making a visit. Good Luck and hope the builders deliver the goodd"

Always welcome guys Xx

P & L

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Best of luck to you both.

Need to plan a visit soon.

Will you be open by Easter ?

"Will you be open by Easter ?"

We can't see it trurh, we are more looking like end of April or start of May for many reasons because of the sheer amount of work needed in the building and legal changes we are making to the bar lincene and private member's lincene.

As we all know councils never do anything fast these days so when we ooen depends on a few different things and don't want to promise an opening date until everything is finished & working, tasted & all the legal stuff is resolved with Blackpool council.

Paul & Louise

Club Sx

Good luck guys can't wait to visit as soon as your open x

"Will you be open by Easter ?

We can't see it trurh, we are more looking like end of April or start of May for many reasons because of the sheer amount of work needed in the building and legal changes we are making to the bar lincene and private member's lincene.

As we all know councils never do anything fast these days so when we ooen depends on a few different things and don't want to promise an opening date until everything is finished & working, tasted & all the legal stuff is resolved with Blackpool council.

Paul & Louise

Club Sx"

No worries just means an excuse to visit

By *urness raver69Man  over a year ago

Barrow

Congradulations on the new club hope it goes well new brush sweeps clean looking goward to seing you both csnt wait

What about a Nuru room? I love slippery play but nowhere caters for it. This could be a unique selling point for the club.

Just a thought

"What about a Nuru room? I love slippery play but nowhere caters for it. This could be a unique selling point for the club.

Just a thought "

Yes its one of my ideas too a spa/Massage room.

"What about a Nuru room? I love slippery play but nowhere caters for it. This could be a unique selling point for the club.

Just a thought

Yes its one of my ideas too a spa/Massage room."

Great minds when you buy the massage table make sure there's a glory hole in it for cock access. Just a thought lol

Just a thought

Great minds when you buy the massage table make sure there's a glory hole in it for cock access. Just a thought lol"

Good idea will look this week if we can't find one we will have one purpose made. Also looking to put in some rainbow style aromatherapy spa showers too.

Just a thought

Great minds when you buy the massage table make sure there's a glory hole in it for cock access. Just a thought lol

Good idea will look this week if we can't find one we will have one purpose made. Also looking to put in some rainbow style aromatherapy spa showers too."

Just been having a look apparently they are called a Tantic Milking Table

Just a thought

Good idea will look this week if we can't find one we will have one purpose made. Also looking to put in some rainbow style aromatherapy spa showers too.

Just been having a look apparently they are called a Tantic Milking Table "

OMG! You've got to get one lol and loads of blow up mattresses so people can slide all over the place.

By *agman1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Can you tell me if membership will be available on the day and what information is required to sign up please

"Can you tell me if membership will be available on the day and what information is required to sign up please "

Yes membership will be available on the day or before amd we are planning a few open days and maybe a Lancashire social event to come see and get to know us Xx

Membership is 100% FREE but we will need to see a photo ID like a passport or driving linece ect as part of our lincening from council to prove all our members are over 21

P & L

Club Sx

By *lippery when wet69Couple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

Guys

Good luck with this venture, not that you will need it.

Simply the best hosts of a party night as so many will attest to.

We can’t wait to visit and despite the distance we will be visiting regularly that’s for sure.

We will keep our eyes open for more details

D&L

X

I wish you all best,and the minimum of hassle with the renovations for your new club.

I'm sure it will be a roaring success once it is up and running, and look forward to going over there!

M Xx

By *hickone48 and christinaMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Have you any idea what you are going to charge and do you have a website yet xx

We listen to you guys again -

WE OFFER FREE MEMBERSHIP FOR EVERYONE

Our FAIR club pricing below at Club Sx Below -

Look at our statues on or profile page for website details or Fabs club page as we are now listed on it.

We don't charge single guys more than couples, exactly the same

SPECIAL OPENING OFFER – Early bird discount available of £5.00 off

evening prices if you arrive before 9 pm on Friday and Saturday, offer is open to everyone expect single females as they already only pay £5.00 to get in. So in effect you could have use of the entire club all day or night anytime on the Friday or Saturday if you turn up before 9 m for only £20.00

Single Guys number will be monitored on the Friday & Saturday and limited if we feel its Required.

Daytime Entrance Prices

Sunday – Thursday 12 Noon – 8 pm

Couples

£10.00

Single Men

£10.00

T-Girls TS's

£10.00

Trans Gender

£10.00

Single Females

£5.00

Evening Entrance Prices

Sunday – Thursday 8pm – 1am

Couples

£15.00

Single Men

£15.00

T-Girls TS's

£15.00

Trans Gender

£15.00

Single Female

£5.00

Daytime Entrance Prices

Friday – Saturday 12 Noon – 8 pm

Couples

£12.50

Single Men

£12.50

T-Girls TS's

£12.50

Trans Gender

£12.50

Single Females

£5.00

Evening Entrance Prices

Friday – Saturday 8pm – 3am

Couple

£25.00

Single Men

£25.00

T-Girls, TS's & Trans

£25.00

Trans Gender

£25.00

Single Female

£5.00

P & L

Club Sx "

that's excellent price for everyone I'm sure it's going to be very busy . Also do you need membership twice if you a single guy plus you got a partner as well that probably won't come with you all time

Club Sx Update

Club Sx are now proud members of the

ICO - Information Commissioner's Office

&

BII - The British Institue Of Innkeepers

P & L

Club Sx

By *ncandiladoCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

We'll certainly be making the trip down from Scotland to your club.

Excited to see a Club not restricting certain genders and catering for all sexual orientations on a Saturday night!

Wishing you all the best and see you when you open

By *achelnMarkCouple  over a year ago

Mid Wiltshire

So much respect to you guys! Going into it with business head and attitude screwed on, and doing it right with all the boring paperwork before the fun!

Any idea of the closet cheap hotels and campsites? Got to make excuses for visiting Blackpool apart from the cock. Rock - I mean rock!!!

"So much respect to you guys! Going into it with business head and attitude screwed on, and doing it right with all the boring paperwork before the fun!

Any idea of the closet cheap hotels and campsites? Got to make excuses for visiting Blackpool apart from the cock. Rock - I mean rock!!! "

If you go to our website and look on the "the find us page" you will see a google map with red pointer where we are base. Also on the map are hotels and guests house if you zoom in on the map you will find even more

P & L

Club Sx

By *estinysswingersCouple  over a year ago

Worsley

Good luck with the new club. Will have to take a trip when you’re up and running!

By *eepster69Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

Fantastic news. Can't wait to visit. The 'all welcome' idea is very much welcome.

Best of luck with the new business.

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

I think I've finally found a reason to return to Blackpool (since the tache went)

"I think I've finally found a reason to return to Blackpool (since the tache went) "

Glad we could give you a reason to visit Blackpool and of course us and always be welcome

P & L

Club Sx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I know you are excited with your club opening but from now please remember that you can post events in the event section but advertising your club anywhere else on the forum is not allowed

Good Luck with your new venture