FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chameleon

Chameleon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sexyH OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

We have been swinging for two years and always go to Xtasia but would like to try out Chameleons this Saturday. Any advice and would any couple like to join us?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Leicester

Anyone lol

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

It’s a great club.

Chalk and cheese compared to Xtasia as it’s a dress down club.

You will love it.

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

"It’s a great club.

You will love it."

Has to be the best club in the Uk! Dress down is the key we think to creating the great atmosphere. Most girls wear lingerie, men just underwear!

Worcester

"It’s a great club.

You will love it.

Has to be the best club in the Uk! Dress down is the key we think to creating the great atmosphere. Most girls wear lingerie, men just underwear! "

We agree, best by miles.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Circumstances have kept us away for a while but we love Chams and will be back soon.

Leicester

Thnx

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"It’s a great club.

You will love it.

Has to be the best club in the Uk! Dress down is the key we think to creating the great atmosphere. Most girls wear lingerie, men just underwear!

We agree, best by miles."

We love it

By *erfect pineappleWoman  over a year ago

neath

what advice would u give a new couple please x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only 1 chams best place I find anyway 100% fun times

Me and one of my lady friends will be there. Happy to meet and chat and see where it goes.

Just have a drink in the bar (take your own) and soak up the fabulous atmosphere. Then take you'd time to explore the many different floors and rooms. Never be afraid to strike up a conversation as everyone is soooo friendly. And before you know it, you'll be doing what you went their to do.

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

Compared to xtasia it's w chilled out club. It does have a dance floor area now, but no like xtasia. So if you like the nightclub feel then it's something chams doesn't really offer, it's more of a relaxed atmosphere at chams. I've been to both and my preference is chams, purely because I don't enjoy the nightclub feel.

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

As everyone above has said, it's a really relaxed vibe and still has a dance floor if you want to change it up some!

Unfortunately we will miss you by a day. We are going tonight hope plenty of you are about xx

By *lackitncoCouple  over a year ago

lichfield

Always worry about meeting someone from school lol

I went to st Thomas more just down the road lol

By *ittleWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Midlands/London

I’ve been to both and they are very different. Xtasia is great for the dance floor and the nightclub feel that brings. Chams now has a dance floor area but it’s not the centre piece as it is at Xtasia. Great music though!

Personally Xtasia gets my vote because of the dance floor, chillout room and dogging area.

Plus now you have the option to play with single guys in the pub at the front - Flirts - on a Saturday night if that’s your thing. Think they have now opened some playrooms in the pub for this.

I love trying new clubs, you just never know what you’re going to come across that will open your eyes to new adventures! Have a great night! X

Hello. Chams is great. Anyone going tonight reply here or directly x

Im going tonight. Im assuming you'll have a lady in tow ?

By *esterLilacCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

We are trying Chams for the first time tonight. X

You will love it.it's really chilled and relaxed. With plenty of varied places to play depending on your level of exhibitionism

Chester

"We are trying Chams for the first time tonight. X"

We're peeling ourselves away to try other clubs as we find Chams addictive but we'll be returning very soon. Have fun guys xx

walsall

We went on Friday. A lovely night and met some nice new friends, but the abundance of guys...not the nice kind which you find a few of...but the kind that stare and play with themselves on every corner put a bit of a dampener on the mood.

We will stick to couples nights now, wherever we go. The club is great, just an awkward few.

Chester

"We went on Friday. A lovely night and met some nice new friends, but the abundance of guys...not the nice kind which you find a few of...but the kind that stare and play with themselves on every corner put a bit of a dampener on the mood.

We will stick to couples nights now, wherever we go. The club is great, just an awkward few. "

Yes its definately a different vibe on Saturdays, couples nights is our preference. We went the other Friday as flying from Birmingham early next morning, we enjoyed our night but somewhat guarded xx

We went Saturday night for our first ever club experience. Wasn't overly struck on the place tbf. Marmite springs to mind. Some people love it, some dont. Just try it for yourselves.

P.S everyone was friendly xx

Chester

"We went Saturday night for our first ever club experience. Wasn't overly struck on the place tbf. Marmite springs to mind. Some people love it, some dont. Just try it for yourselves.

P.S everyone was friendly xx"

Was it too quiet? Maybe try a themed night Bump-n-grind do parties there & literally fill the place. Its our favourite club, (love the dress down on arrival) but agree not every club suits all. Were trying different clubs ourselves, Cupids Saturday gone then revisiting Xtasia Saturday give it another go xx

Not sure what busy there is. But there was quite a lot (we think)

We love it there, much prefer a dress down more chilled out atmosphere, rather than a club with swinging as an afterthought.

Though I do think chams attracts a slightly older crowd compared to xtasia, we've still had plenty of fun times in there.

What was it you didn't like about the place?

[Removed by poster at 26/02/18 12:35:27]

Hated the fact that most people walking round with nothing on there feet. Really just wasn't what we expected as a CLUB. did have a good chat and a laugh Every1 seemed friendly x

Chester

"Hated the fact that most people walking round with nothing on there feet. Really just wasn't what we expected as a CLUB. did have a good chat and a laugh Every1 seemed friendly x"

I always wear heels there and any club - Fi

"Hated the fact that most people walking round with nothing on there feet. Really just wasn't what we expected as a CLUB. did have a good chat and a laugh Every1 seemed friendly x

I always wear heels there and any club - Fi "

I did too and hubby kept his trainers on. Got some funny looks though

walsall

"We went on Friday. A lovely night and met some nice new friends, but the abundance of guys...not the nice kind which you find a few of...but the kind that stare and play with themselves on every corner put a bit of a dampener on the mood.

We will stick to couples nights now, wherever we go. The club is great, just an awkward few.

Yes its definately a different vibe on Saturdays, couples nights is our preference. We went the other Friday as flying from Birmingham early next morning, we enjoyed our night but somewhat guarded xx"

Somewhat guarded is about right. Like when N walks through a crowd of guys and they let her through then puff their chests out to get and stop me. Quite amusing lol

B

Chester

"Hated the fact that most people walking round with nothing on there feet. Really just wasn't what we expected as a CLUB. did have a good chat and a laugh Every1 seemed friendly x

I always wear heels there and any club - Fi

I did too and hubby kept his trainers on. Got some funny looks though "

lol

Chester

Yes its definately a different vibe on Saturdays, couples nights is our preference. We went the other Friday as flying from Birmingham early next morning, we enjoyed our night but somewhat guarded xx

Somewhat guarded is about right. Like when N walks through a crowd of guys and they let her through then puff their chests out to get and stop me. Quite amusing lol

B"

One guy grabbed my arm infront of hubby and asked would I walk on him in my heels if he lay on the floor - FFS

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

whats the entrance fee on a Monday...

is single male membership required...

know its bi night

Worcester

B

One guy grabbed my arm infront of hubby and asked would I walk on him in my heels if he lay on the floor - FFS "

Were you there a week last Friday as I had exactly the same

Mrs M

Leicester

"Hated the fact that most people walking round with nothing on there feet. Really just wasn't what we expected as a CLUB. did have a good chat and a laugh Every1 seemed friendly x"

I love the fact we don't have to wear shoes, it's refreshing to go to a club and be comfortable. Just shows how everyone's taste is different. Also how everyone sees differently, as I was there Friday night and unlike the above person I didn't find the single men to be too much at all. But I agree everyone should try a club to decide for themselves, I always say try twice to be certain. Also if you're not interested in single men then check when the couples night is, I don't go to chams on a Saturday as I have no interest in it.

Chester

B

One guy grabbed my arm infront of hubby and asked would I walk on him in my heels if he lay on the floor - FFS

Mrs M"

Friday 16th - big guy looked like Alan off Stella

By *r and Mrs A HornyCouple  over a year ago

coventry

We love it going back for there paddy day party on the 17th xx

Worcester

B

Mrs M

Friday 16th - big guy looked like Alan off Stella "

Have no idea on Alan off Stella but it was a big guy, as I declined his offer he then asked if he put a table top on his chest, would I sit on it with him underneath

Chester

B

Mrs M

Friday 16th - big guy looked like Alan off Stella

Have no idea on Alan off Stella but it was a big guy, as I declined his offer he then asked if he put a table top on his chest, would I sit on it with him underneath "

Weirdo - he was at door of couples room way past men only sign when asked me, Karl walked past and evicted him. He should have been evicted tbh a pest who ignores the rules

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I love the fact we don't have to wear shoes, it's refreshing to go to a club and be comfortable. Just shows how everyone's taste is different."

And if you have nice boobs the men won`t care if you have feet, let alone what you have on them!

By *aughty 40sCouple  over a year ago

wigan

Love chams on a Saturday night ,really top night with great staff , going this Saturday

"It’s a great club.

You will love it.

Has to be the best club in the Uk! Dress down is the key we think to creating the great atmosphere. Most girls wear lingerie, men just underwear! "

Totally agree

Hear hear — looking forward to our trip v v soon — hopefully to meet old and new friends and playmates xx

walsall

I love the fact we don't have to wear shoes, it's refreshing to go to a club and be comfortable. Just shows how everyone's taste is different. Also how everyone sees differently, as I was there Friday night and unlike the above person I didn't find the single men to be too much at all. But I agree everyone should try a club to decide for themselves, I always say try twice to be certain. Also if you're not interested in single men then check when the couples night is, I don't go to chams on a Saturday as I have no interest in it."

I don't think it helped it was our first night with single males so it was our first experience. N didn't want to play anywhere public because she was often being stared at by men.

We didn't say anything because we didn't think staring and following was necessarily against club rules if that makes sense?

B

Leicester

I love the fact we don't have to wear shoes, it's refreshing to go to a club and be comfortable. Just shows how everyone's taste is different. Also how everyone sees differently, as I was there Friday night and unlike the above person I didn't find the single men to be too much at all. But I agree everyone should try a club to decide for themselves, I always say try twice to be certain. Also if you're not interested in single men then check when the couples night is, I don't go to chams on a Saturday as I have no interest in it.

I don't think it helped it was our first night with single males so it was our first experience. N didn't want to play anywhere public because she was often being stared at by men.

We didn't say anything because we didn't think staring and following was necessarily against club rules if that makes sense?

B"

Following isn't against club rules no, but I'm sure if you would have said they were making you uncomfortable or that they were wasting their time following you they would have backed off.

Have you been on a couples night? Do you not find couples stare, or does it not bother you as much as its a couple so have each other. Just curious as I find all tend to watch people while they're playing, even if just passing by.

By *rs Butterfly.Woman  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Chams is one of my favourite clubs. I enjoy going on my own or with hubby.

It has excellent facilities so I have been know to go with a fem friend for a spa day. I get

To use the spa, sauna and steam room to just relax.

The staff are amazing and the whole club is always very clean and well looked after.

If you don't want to play then a simple no thank you will work.

The fact it is only 15mins from home is a bonus.

walsall

B

Following isn't against club rules no, but I'm sure if you would have said they were making you uncomfortable or that they were wasting their time following you they would have backed off.

Have you been on a couples night? Do you not find couples stare, or does it not bother you as much as its a couple so have each other. Just curious as I find all tend to watch people while they're playing, even if just passing by. "

We've never had an issue with couples watching to be fair. I mean having a peep is one thing, but I noticed one guy staring so intensely at one point it was if he was trying to hypnotise N so we left the tub lol.

Leicester

B

Have you been on a couples night? Do you not find couples stare, or does it not bother you as much as its a couple so have each other. Just curious as I find all tend to watch people while they're playing, even if just passing by.

We've never had an issue with couples watching to be fair. I mean having a peep is one thing, but I noticed one guy staring so intensely at one point it was if he was trying to hypnotise N so we left the tub lol."

Oh you just got to learn to ignore it lol, I make eye contact with those I like and in those situations I just talk to someone I know or move away.

walsall

Yeah we kind of just talked amongst ourselves. She was just kind of worried to look around incase she made eye contact haha.

By *expuss2015Woman  over a year ago

Planet Sex

"We have been swinging for two years and always go to Xtasia but would like to try out Chameleons this Saturday. Any advice and would any couple like to join us?"

I’m a single female and really love Chameleons - so friendly and staff are fantastic.

I would stay away its a shit hole.

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

What's best night to go friday or Saturday night

Leicester

"What's best night to go friday or Saturday night "

Depends what you're looking for. If you want single men then Friday, if you don't then Saturday.

By *ampson and delilaCouple  over a year ago

droitwich

We love it there

Everyone’s on the same level

Very relaxed

Lots of lovely couples and plenty of room to chat and play

Worcester

"What's best night to go friday or Saturday night

Depends what you're looking for. If you want single men then Friday, if you don't then Saturday. "

Friday’s for us, great fun, mind you Monday’s can be special too

Mrs M

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

I should have specified eg: depraved,party night

Chester

"I should have specified eg: depraved,party night "

Bump-n-grinds party night club bursting atcthe seams, next one Sat 14th April Oscars

Leicester

If you mean chams party nights, unless it's the beach party or NYE they do them on Friday and Saturday nights. Not sure when the next one is, it may be on their website, it may be Easter now.

By *arry On ShaggingCouple  over a year ago

Betley

[Removed by poster at 27/02/18 20:18:40]

Betley

The next party night at Chams is the St Patrick's day party on the 16th/17th of March, after that is the Easter party. Then on April 14th is the Saturday night at the Movies/Oscars night party that we're hosting.

If you'd like anymore details on any of our party nights just let us know xx

Chester

"I should have specified eg: depraved,party night

The next party night at Chams is the St Patrick's day party on the 16th/17th of March, after that is the Easter party. Then on April 14th is the Saturday night at the Movies/Oscars night party that we're hosting.

If you'd like anymore details on any of our party nights just let us know xx"

I dont want an Easter Egg - want a night at Chams instead Fi

Betley

"I dont want an Easter Egg - want a night at Chams instead Fi "

It's does sound better than an Easter egg xx

Mondays are great. Laid back and everyone is so uninhibited and friendly.

Chester

"I dont want an Easter Egg - want a night at Chams instead Fi

It's does sound better than an Easter egg xx"

Must get hinting xx

Saturdays for us. Definitely going at Easter.....much nicer things to get your mouth round than an Easter egg !!!

walsall

"Saturdays for us. Definitely going at Easter.....much nicer things to get your mouth round than an Easter egg !!!"

Sounds like a good way to look at it! We are trying to get there again soon xx

» Add a new message to this topic