FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > No alternatives to Kestrels

No alternatives to Kestrels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustOneNight OP   Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

I've had a look at the other "kestrels alternatives" thread, and things just got really vague towards the end, but I definitely got the impression the answer was "there isn't one". Especially since the things I'm looking for a replacement for are:

- daytime venue (naturist a bonus)

- within 30mins of Heathrow

- hot tubs

- play rooms

All I see are venues that have no daytime opening, no green space, or are absolutely miles away.

Boooooo

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've had a look at the other "kestrels alternatives" thread, and things just got really vague towards the end, but I definitely got the impression the answer was "there isn't one". Especially since the things I'm looking for a replacement for are:

- hot tubs

- play rooms

All I see are venues that have no daytime opening, no green space, or are absolutely miles away.

Boooooo "

yep a sad day but they are actively looking for new premises

By *uy4couplesMan  over a year ago

south kent

Well how disappointing is that

I have just called to see ifs open to be told it’s shut down for a while and to keep an eye on the web site for any updates

Sad day

By *ustOneNight OP   Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Yup I'm absolutely gutted

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Yep sadly there is nowhere that ticks the same boxes.

By *he.Party.HubWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"I've had a look at the other "kestrels alternatives" thread, and things just got really vague towards the end, but I definitely got the impression the answer was "there isn't one". Especially since the things I'm looking for a replacement for are:

- hot tubs

- play rooms

Boooooo "

I use Eureka which has all the above, it's just over 30 miles from Heathrow though x

- hot tubs

- play rooms

Boooooo "

There is no where that has the same all year round facilities, opening times and clientele!

- hot tubs

- play rooms

Boooooo

I use Eureka which has all the above, it's just over 30 miles from Heathrow though x"

NO heated pool!!!

By *urekaPartiesCouple  over a year ago

FAWKHAM

From 1st of May we have

By *he.Party.HubWoman  over a year ago

Kent

- hot tubs

- play rooms

Boooooo

I use Eureka which has all the above, it's just over 30 miles from Heathrow though x

NO heated pool!!! "

The poster didn’t mention the pool hence I stated Eureka has what she was asking for

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

We used to travel from the south coast to Abfabs / Kestrels and loved the venue and facilities. We've been to Eurekas a few times but it's much further, in the back of beyond and doesn't have even close to the same facilities or atmosphere (in our opinion of course - others will disagree).

We're truly gutted

- hot tubs

- play rooms

Boooooo

I use Eureka which has all the above, it's just over 30 miles from Heathrow though x"

its a small club in comparison ,with few rooms and facilities

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

"We used to travel from the south coast to Abfabs / Kestrels and loved the venue and facilities. We've been to Eurekas a few times but it's much further, in the back of beyond and doesn't have even close to the same facilities or atmosphere (in our opinion of course - others will disagree).

We're truly gutted "

St Neots

- hot tubs

- play rooms

Boooooo

I use Eureka which has all the above, it's just over 30 miles from Heathrow though xits a small club in comparison ,with few rooms and facilities "

- hot tubs

- play rooms

Boooooo

NO heated pool!!!

The poster didn’t mention the pool hence I stated Eureka has what she was asking for "

True! But for most people the lovely pool at Kestrels was one of the main reasons to go.

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

- hot tubs

- play rooms

Boooooo

BINK

(But Its No Kestrels)

I’m gutted , truly going to miss kestrels/abfabs the people I have met and the staff

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Check us out at Jaydees. We are open from 12 noon to 2am some Friday's. We are near ST.Neots on the Beds/Cambs border, we have indoor very large 30 plus jacuzzi and in the summer we have ourdoors too. around a large natural pond x

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Although like you say we could never replace kestrels/abfabs but we are still a good club x

By *ustylouWoman  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Although like you say we could never replace kestrels/abfabs but we are still a good club x"

I've been to you a few times now and love your greedy girl nights, but if you could just extend your opening hours to match kestrals /Abfabs please you would be even better.

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Agreed there is no where that fits the bill anywhere close. It was a fabulous place, somewhere to go for some real naturist relaxation, nice people, great staff and a high chance of some fun. RIP Kestrels :0(

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I can confirm that Jaydees is an excellent club, spotless rooms and facilities and lovely owners....but it's location makes an impromptu visit less likely than Kestrels.

There's no true alternative to Kestrels, but other good clubs do exist.

"Although like you say we could never replace kestrels/abfabs but we are still a good club x

I've been to you a few times now and love your greedy girl nights, but if you could just extend your opening hours to match kestrals /Abfabs please you would be even better.

"

I agree to that. I want to find a day time place not evenings!

Seems hard to find

St Neots

"Agreed there is no where that fits the bill anywhere close. It was a fabulous place, somewhere to go for some real naturist relaxation, nice people, great staff and a high chance of some fun. RIP Kestrels :0("

So true......

"Agreed there is no where that fits the bill anywhere close. It was a fabulous place, somewhere to go for some real naturist relaxation, nice people, great staff and a high chance of some fun. RIP Kestrels :0(

So true...... "

Zues in slough seems to look good. And day times! Well from 1pm.

By *addyhungMan  over a year ago

North coast

Review on page says it's only full of guys. Which might b what u are looking for or not

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

Never heard of the place, has anyone been? Does it have playrooms or is it strictly a spa?

"Never heard of the place, has anyone been? Does it have playrooms or is it strictly a spa? "

Its the same place as sclub. Must be new owners. Very well equipped. I think the website is making it look tame for safety

Kestrel was unique because it was within a heart beat of the m25 giving it a prime location. People use to flock from all over the London home counties to get there including Essex and Kent.

No other club use to get over 100 people attending on a Monday or Wednesday evening in the south!!

Kestrel should speak to Silverleigh, I think it has potential to be a great club with right investment.

Silverleigh has a hotel which can be converted into play rooms, the spa n pool is best I've seen in any naturist swingers club!!

It means it would have to compete with Eureka but midweek it would do that as people hate country roads!!

Silverleigh even has a gym that can be converted into a play room. Amazing potential n 10 minutes off m25.

People from Hertfordshire, Bucks n Berkshire would travel there if it was made better.

Kestrel... Give Silverleigh an offer!!

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

Yeah I'm gutted that there's no Kestrels. Hopefully the previous owners get back on their feet soon.

St Neots

Couldn't get over 300 people on a sunny day at silverleigh......there would be overspill into brands hatch .......there will NEVER be another Kestrels....it was unique

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

For me I wish there was somewhere in London I could pop in to for a few hours after work say on a Thursday. Everyone is miles or opens really late.

Used to be good when f club in Wandsworth was open

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

"Kestrel was unique because it was within a heart beat of the m25 giving it a prime location. People use to flock from all over the London home counties to get there including Essex and Kent.

No other club use to get over 100 people attending on a Monday or Wednesday evening in the south!!

Kestrel should speak to Silverleigh, I think it has potential to be a great club with right investment.

Silverleigh has a hotel which can be converted into play rooms, the spa n pool is best I've seen in any naturist swingers club!!

It means it would have to compete with Eureka but midweek it would do that as people hate country roads!!

Silverleigh even has a gym that can be converted into a play room. Amazing potential n 10 minutes off m25.

People from Hertfordshire, Bucks n Berkshire would travel there if it was made better.

Kestrel... Give Silverleigh an offer!!"

Maybe Silverleigh would like to stay as it is and not become a Kestrels v2.0. I suspect there's a reason why it's not listed in the club review section on here.

I dearly miss the KS Monday crowd SO much..

Easy parking,

Chatting away in the hot tubs.

The freedom to swim & cuddle which is my favourite activity.

The Massage room.

It’s been the highlight of my week for the past 4 years. Now my day off is dull.

Best wishes to staff and all..

Let me know any updates of a new venue..

Jen & Paul

St Neots

"

Easy parking,

The Massage room.

It’s been the highlight of my week for the past 4 years. Now my day off is dull.

Jen & Paul

"

I know how you feel...I still have that empty feeling....not looking forward to summer where am I going to get my all over tan....

"

Easy parking,

The Massage room.

Jen & Paul

I know how you feel...I still have that empty feeling....not looking forward to summer where am I going to get my all over tan.... "

There’s a while bunch of us that miss it sorely.

I looked out of the aircraft window as it came into land at Heathrow and saw briefly Kestrals. So sad that it is cold and empty. So many happy memories.

Not escape to a place of fun relaxation and other beautiful experiences. I miss the pool and tubs most particularly on cold days.

Thanks for the wonderful memoriesu

Think alot of swingers that miss Kestrels are going to move to Kent lol

On a serious note, you just have to hope Kestrel have a surprise venue soon to be open..

There good at keeping things quiet so watch this space

St Neots

"I looked out of the aircraft window as it came into land at Heathrow and saw briefly Kestrals. So sad that it is cold and empty. So many happy memories.

Not escape to a place of fun relaxation and other beautiful experiences. I miss the pool and tubs most particularly on cold days.

Thanks for the wonderful memoriesu"

We all miss it it looks like something out of a war that's left over after everything has been burnt and damaged

By *eedsortingMan  over a year ago

Radley

Indeed. Although I didn't get to go very often it was a wonderful oasis for a relaxing afternoon. Beautiful in the warm sunshine where you could waft from pool to hot tub to deck chair. Stimulating in the colder times with the hot tubs, sauna and dungeon. Loved the place. And so difficult to find anywhere comparable anywhere close

Nude spa in Slough has reopened so could be an alternative going to give it a try http://zeusspa.co.uk.

By *eedsortingMan  over a year ago

Radley

Interesting. Is this the original owners of the spa, or an interim phase for the last owners? Or someone completely new? I did quite like the original place although it was never very busy

Can’t find this anywhere on website

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

I find it bewildering that so many couples and women struggle to meet genuine, compatible people.

Especially when you have little old me available.

*blowing trumpet*

I can't believe people can't google zeusspa.co.uk.

It's not rocket science! Lmao

Here on 6 March and it's very busy.

Enjoy the spa and put it on the FAB map.

Xx

Why convert the gym why not be the only nudist gym

» Add a new message to this topic