FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > 1st visit to townhouse

1st visit to townhouse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ailor_poon OP   Couple  over a year ago

wirral

Hi all Mr poon here

We have out our names down for the frat party at townhouse

While we are both looking forward to it I am just a bit scared as I have quite a big belly at the moment even tho am working on it

But can't help but feel that am just going to stand out and not in a good way

Am sure their is all types of body shapes and sizes that go but as it's out 1st visit to a club I feel very nervous

Am I just being silly

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Having just seen your pics you've a fantastic figure!

I can understand you being slightly nervous about going. I'm sure you'll have plenty of admirers. So enjoy and hope you have plenty of fun.

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

Can really comment as there are no pictures of the Mr but TH attracts people of all shapes and sizes. You will have a fab time.

wirral

"Can really comment as there are no pictures of the Mr but TH attracts people of all shapes and sizes. You will have a fab time."

Just put 1 up

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

"Can really comment as there are no pictures of the Mr but TH attracts people of all shapes and sizes. You will have a fab time.

Just put 1 up "

You will be fine.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

There are a whole range of ages & body types in the club so I’m sure you’ll feel totally comfortable! Plus you look absolutely fine

I’m going to the frat night party too, I’ll look out for you & say hi!

M x

By *esterLilacCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Hey, it’s Lilac here. Just spotted this post and feel as the host of the Frat Party I’m equipped to reassure you.

A first visit to a club is nerve wracking for most and I’m sure lots feel insecure about bodies, outfits, fitting in, finding people to talk to etc.

There will be a variety of ages, body types, sexualities, genders, relationship dynamics and every variable you can think of.

The good thing about Townhouse is you only have to dress down if you go up to the play rooms. On the ground floor which includes the bar and lounge, you can stay fully dressed all evening. Men tend to wear underwear or a towel in the play rooms. Frat Party is a fancy dress party (for those that choose to embrace the theme) and you can actually keep your fancy dress outfits on in the play rooms for this event.

But honestly, I think you’ll see that no one is fazed by other people’s wobbly bits. Because most have them. And once you see people flaunting their bodies without a care, you won’t feel so self conscious about yours. X

By *s_bettyboopWoman  over a year ago

It's a great club for a first visit and you will be well looked after. I'm a bigger lady myself and tried a few different nights, no one will bat a eyelid. Everyone is friendly and you will have a great time.!

By *rs PickWoman  over a year ago

North Wales

As a long time member it doesnt matter about your shape or size you're welcome no matter what. One thing you do need is a sense of humour and an element of fun about you!!

You don't have to be mad to cum here but it helps!!

Swinging is about being different shapes, sizes, ages, sexes and from all walks of life. After all isnt variety the spice of life!!

Look forward to meeting you guys x

wirral

Thanks for the reassurance everyone, we are very excited to be going and experiencing it all for the 1st time

We do have a good sense of humor and enjoy a good laugh

We have already picked out costumes aswell now so all coming together

We can't wait to meet everybody and join the scene

By *ark1001Man  over a year ago

manchester

"Thanks for the reassurance everyone, we are very excited to be going and experiencing it all for the 1st time

We have already picked out costumes aswell now so all coming together

Don't worry as I was Worrying about the same it's my first club meet too but I'm sure we'll be ok

We can't wait to meet everybody and join the scene "

By *ark1001Man  over a year ago

manchester

"Thanks for the reassurance everyone, we are very excited to be going and experiencing it all for the 1st time

We have already picked out costumes aswell now so

Don't worry as I was Worrying about the same it's my first club meet too but I'm sure we'll be ok

We can't wait to meet everybody and join the scene "

Come say hi if you see me x

» Add a new message to this topic