FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Swingers club in London to celebrate 20th birthday

Swingers club in London to celebrate 20th birthday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, my 20th birthday is in the beginning of April so I’d like to try out a club on the first Saturday of the month.

It’ll be my first time so any tips or advice before I go?

Also. My bf is older and bigger and a lot of the clubs I liked have turned us down because of that. So far ourplace4fun has been the only one that hasn’t had a problem with it. What’s it like at that one? Are there any others? We don’t mind travelling a bit out of London xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I have been going to OP4F for about 3 months now but not on a Saturday.I have always enjoyed my self there meeting some nice friendly people as well as some adult fun.All the girls that work there are nice and friendly especially Katey.

It does have good reviews. So maybe we will try it. What’s the atmosphere like? x

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Hi, my 20th birthday is in the beginning of April so I’d like to try out a club on the first Saturday of the month.

Also. My bf is older and bigger and a lot of the clubs I liked have turned us down because of that. So far ourplace4fun has been the only one that hasn’t had a problem with it. What’s it like at that one? Are there any others? We don’t mind travelling a bit out of London xxx"

Le Boudoir in London is a decent place. Not sure if you’ve tried.

But you’d be welcome in the mids. We’ve got some great clubs here with Xtasia (nightclub, dress up sexy vibe) and Chams (towel, sauna, dress down club).

Edmonton

"It does have good reviews. So maybe we will try it. What’s the atmosphere like? x"
. I find the atmosphere to be relaxed with everyone nice and friendly on the nights I have been can take a while for adult play but I would say that's normal.Once a month on a Thursday they have a BDSM nite where you don't have to be a member to attend if convinent why not go down have a look.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi, my 20th birthday is in the beginning of April so I’d like to try out a club on the first Saturday of the month.

Also. My bf is older and bigger and a lot of the clubs I liked have turned us down because of that. So far ourplace4fun has been the only one that hasn’t had a problem with it. What’s it like at that one? Are there any others? We don’t mind travelling a bit out of London xxx"

i think you would possibly like jd's

very relaxed and friendly.

google website and see what you think .

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

Not quite sure why the clubs have a problem with the age gap, most I have been too haven't asked ages

It’s not the age gap. It’s his age in general. One place only accepted under 40’s. Rios only accept over 21 (I’ll be 20). Then Le Boudoir declined our application based on his weight which is a bit unkind especially considering that he isn’t bad looking and is incredibly respectful. So it’s been quite difficult to find somewhere to go xx

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Besides Le Boudoir and Our Place For Fun, the only other club actually in London is Hellfire (Sunbury).

Within an hour(ish) of the city there is Eurekas (Kent), Jaydees (St Neots), Arousal (Dunstable), Radletts (Hertfordshire) and Vanilla Alternative (Tempsford).

Xtasia looks a lot of fun. I’d love to go there. Thanks for the good recommendation xx

Thanks. I’ll have a look at their websites. I was thinking about eurekas a while a go but it looked a bit quiet xx

Birmingham

"Xtasia looks a lot of fun. I’d love to go there. Thanks for the good recommendation xx"

Xtasia is a fantastic club. Paul and Flirt will certainly welcome you, along with the regulars.

Next Saturday is urban swing, which is our favourite night. And I think there might be a rodeo there next week (don’t quote me).

As for age group. We find it a younger age range than many of the 30 odd clubs we’ve been to. The average age is probably 25-35 but equally quite a few under 25 and quite a few over 40. So I’m very sure you’ll be at home here and mr (& yourself) will feel comfortable.

Drop us a line if you decide to go, and we’ll keep a look out for you and hopefully introduce you to a few couples xx

Edmonton

"It’s not the age gap. It’s his age in general. One place only accepted under 40’s. Rios only accept over 21 (I’ll be 20). Then Le Boudoir declined our application based on his weight which is a bit unkind especially considering that he isn’t bad looking and is incredibly respectful. So it’s been quite difficult to find somewhere to go xx "
. Rios is a Spa and has a couples nite on Saturday 6.00 pm till Midnight the rest of the time it's open to everyone.Unless you look really young I am surprised they asked your age.If it is any consolation Le Boudoir declined my application back in November apparently too many single guys.Good luck with whatever you decide

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Did they actually state they declined him because of his weight?

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

"Did they actually state they declined him because of his weight? "

Certain clubs and parties have been known to. Most don't.

I personally wouldn't like to visit a club that will only allow people based on looks and weight. This might have something to do with my dad belly. I think it very demeaning

By *EXUALAMBASSADORMan  over a year ago

Near Heathrow

Check out Taboo Noir

By *uicy72Woman  over a year ago

North Colchester

I’d highly recommend jaydees

Fantastic friendly club

And a bonus amazing hot tub

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Also. My bf is older and bigger and a lot of the clubs I liked have turned us down because of that. So far ourplace4fun has been the only one that hasn’t had a problem with it. What’s it like at that one? Are there any others? We don’t mind travelling a bit out of London xxx

Fantastic friendly club

And a bonus amazing hot tub "

We’re trying jaydees our on 31st for my birthday, is it any good? We normally go Eurekas!

brentwood

"Thanks. I’ll have a look at their websites. I was thinking about eurekas a while a go but it looked a bit quiet xx"

Eurekas is great and good party atmosphere there!

Declining you both entry on ages and weight is terrible!!! As long as both over 18 shouldn’t matter about anything else!!!

By *TFSeventyMan  over a year ago

Weybridge

"It’s not the age gap. It’s his age in general. One place only accepted under 40’s. Rios only accept over 21 (I’ll be 20). Then Le Boudoir declined our application based on his weight which is a bit unkind especially considering that he isn’t bad looking and is incredibly respectful. So it’s been quite difficult to find somewhere to go xx "

You’re fella looks pretty handsome looking at your pictures, can’t see why a club would turn you guys down. Not the sort of club you’d want to attend by the sounds of it. Good luck with your search OP x

North Colchester

Fantastic friendly club

We’re trying jaydees our on 31st for my birthday, is it any good? We normally go Eurekas!

"

You’ll absolutely love it

Very friendly clean and welcome

Lots of facilities too

And the most amazing Hot Tub

By *emel9Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

If any other organisation said no because of weight, other than something that had genuine weight limits like a ride, they would be in so much trouble.

By *emel9Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

As ever these things are a personal preference. I've not been to many clubs in the UK:

Kestels and AbFabs (Now Gone)

Xtasia

Chameleons (Chams)

Jaydees

Depending on what you like, always key, I'd say Jaydees is a great first club (now kestrels has gone). Very friendly, mix of music area, nice play areas and a great hot tub.

If music/saucy club is more your thing then I'd say Xtasia.

Again depending on what you like, and the night you go, Chams can be a bit overwhelming for a newbie....good for the experienced.

By *randMrsPCouple  over a year ago

Nr Salisbury

I would recommend the Vanilla Alternative. It's a brilliant place and super friendly. Was our first club.

"I would recommend the Vanilla Alternative. It's a brilliant place and super friendly. Was our first club. "

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Fantastic friendly club

You’ll absolutely love it

Very friendly clean and welcome

Lots of facilities too

And the most amazing Hot Tub "

The one by the window. Makes men pretty much optional.

I have never heard of an upper age limit (nor ever seen it, even 'select' events usually cater for up to 45) would imagine it's more to do with you being under 21 as there are certain licensing laws. I would double check with the clubs directly to see if any of them cater for under 21s. Good luck!

North Colchester

You not the only one !

Kust had an email

Declining mine too !

Depending on whether the music and dress codes are your thing Thete are a few events in London like Anti-Christ, Torture Garden and Imaginarium that re a cross over between clubbing, fet and swinging

Our place 4 fun is a really good first club.. There are no hot tubs etc but the play atmosphere is great.

Its easy to get to on public transport and there is easy parking nearby

Its also open till 5am.

Hope you have a fantastic birthday xxx

brentwood

"As ever these things are a personal preference. I've not been to many clubs in the UK:

Kestels and AbFabs (Now Gone)

Xtasia

Chameleons (Chams)

Jaydees

Depending on what you like, always key, I'd say Jaydees is a great first club (now kestrels has gone). Very friendly, mix of music area, nice play areas and a great hot tub.

If music/saucy club is more your thing then I'd say Xtasia.

Again depending on what you like, and the night you go, Chams can be a bit overwhelming for a newbie....good for the experienced."

Glad to hear you rate jaydees we’re trying it out on 31st

brentwood

[Removed by poster at 11/03/18 08:53:05]

brentwood

"It’s not the age gap. It’s his age in general. One place only accepted under 40’s. Rios only accept over 21 (I’ll be 20). Then Le Boudoir declined our application based on his weight which is a bit unkind especially considering that he isn’t bad looking and is incredibly respectful. So it’s been quite difficult to find somewhere to go xx

You not the only one !

Kust had an email

Declining mine too ! "

Why did they decline you?

North Colchester

"It’s not the age gap. It’s his age in general. One place only accepted under 40’s. Rios only accept over 21 (I’ll be 20). Then Le Boudoir declined our application based on his weight which is a bit unkind especially considering that he isn’t bad looking and is incredibly respectful. So it’s been quite difficult to find somewhere to go xx

You not the only one !

Kust had an email

Declining mine too !

Why did they decline you? "

Haven’t a clue !

Didn’t say

Very disappointed as I’ve been asked several times to be a +1!

Never mind I’ll stick to Mingles

North Colchester

As a big club Jaydees is amazing !

Friendly welcoming

I love everything about the club

Especially the Hot Tub

I ended up still attending the Fridays GG event on my own as my meet couldn’t come and even stayed overnight !

I felt safe and looked after

Very friendly females that attended and very respectful guys!

I had a fabulous night

Highly recommend this club to all

brentwood

"As a big club Jaydees is amazing !

Friendly welcoming

I love everything about the club

Especially the Hot Tub

I ended up still attending the Fridays GG event on my own as my meet couldn’t come and even stayed overnight !

Looking for

I felt safe and looked after

Very friendly females that attended and very respectful guys!

I had a fabulous night

Highly recommend this club to all

"

Looking forward to the 31st but I understand NO PLAYING in hot tub?

North Colchester

No !

But

That’s plenty of places to play !

GG event on the 30th March

always has a good turnout !

Great FUN too

I just wanted to have this re-confirmed....'no playing in the hot tub?' This can't be true?

Have never heard of anything so ridiculous... Reminds me of my local swimming pool when j was younger and the 'no petting' sign!

would put me off going completely as we find it a relaxing place to unwind together and connect, or have a little sensual fun with new people... Just don't get it?

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

A lot of clubs are strictly over 21... check before you go to avoid disappointment

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

"I just wanted to have this re-confirmed....'no playing in the hot tub?' This can't be true?

Have never heard of anything so ridiculous... Reminds me of my local swimming pool when j was younger and the 'no petting' sign!

would put me off going completely as we find it a relaxing place to unwind together and connect, or have a little sensual fun with new people... Just don't get it? "

Taken from their website:

Our very large luxurious hot tub has been made for relaxation only ...

We have provided two large round beds each end to get out and play on should the mood take you.

There is NO SEXUAL PLAY AT ALL IN THE HOT TUB, Please respect this and the people who are coming along to use it who dont want to sit in your naughties.

There are plenty of other places around the club for sexual activites....

North Colchester

The Hot Tub is amazing !

Nice place to chill and chat

Not everyone wants to be in a hot tub with others playing !

Just saying

There’s plenty of play places at Jaydees club!

brentwood

It’s a shame but a little play in hot tub is always a nice place to start before moving onto somewhere more comfortable

"It’s a shame but a little play in hot tub is always a nice place to start before moving onto somewhere more comfortable "

Yes agree totally..... It shouldn't be a problem if it has a good filtration system and its kept clean.... Not talking about people having sex, just being able to touch and kiss etc. Don't see why it's any different to play areas really as I've seen inconsiderate people not clean up properly after using beds etc too... All clubs have their rules... This just seems strange!!!

Birmingham

"It’s a shame but a little play in hot tub is always a nice place to start before moving onto somewhere more comfortable

Yes agree totally..... It shouldn't be a problem if it has a good filtration system and its kept clean.... Not talking about people having sex, just being able to touch and kiss etc. Don't see why it's any different to play areas really as I've seen inconsiderate people not clean up properly after using beds etc too... All clubs have their rules... This just seems strange!!!"

You’re right. It’s the unfortunate actions of a few inconsiderate individuals that contribute to putting these rules in place. You do find this happens in play rooms occasionally as well as hot tubs.

I think the issue is when various deposits have been left, which are off putting to others.

We love a play in the tub. Fortunately we have our own, so I can empathise with the owners when keeping the water sanitised and looking after the filtration system.

But there are many clubs up and down the UK and abroad, where some allow, some don’t allow. Always happy to advise people if they’re looking for a certain type of club experience.

"I personally wouldn't like to visit a club that will only allow people based on looks and weight. This might have something to do with my dad belly. I think it very demeaning"

By *arcushwilderMan  over a year ago

london

OP4F is a great intimate club. Katy is very friendly and I've been going to this club for years. I usually go somewhere else on a Saturdays, but that day will be busy. Sorry to hear you have both had problems getting into other clubs. I'm surprised they suggested your hubby was overweight. I looked at his picture and he seemed fine. Jaydee's and Vanilla Alternative are also nice, but of course it's a bit of a mission from London. You might also find you open up your options if you also consider a Friday. Hope this helps.

» Add a new message to this topic