FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Opinions welcome on a naughty but serious subject of horn !!

Opinions welcome on a naughty but serious subject of horn !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So here’s our question- and it stems from experience ha ha

You’re in a club- be it in the bar or group room or for us the jacuzzi- you see couples you like and would play with but you don’t know wether they feel the same- is there a signal or is it just wait and see ??— don’t get me wrong we do play but there’s that awkward 20 minutes with little looks etc

I reckon there should be a universal code - like tug of earlobe lol —- any insights welcome— or earlobe tugs Saturday in Chams

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The universal signal is “hi, how are you” followed by “fancy some fun”?

Yeah agreed, a simple hi with do you fancy some fun works. In clubs in Europe, if we are in the jacuzzi Kirsty gets really close and maybe starts with her leg touching theirs if they don’t move 99.9% of the time it leads to fun

Leg touching is a good sign - and kinda nice too

"So here’s our question- and it stems from experience ha ha

You’re in a club- be it in the bar or group room or for us the jacuzzi- you see couples you like and would play with but you don’t know wether they feel the same- is there a signal or is it just wait and see ??— don’t get me wrong we do play but there’s that awkward 20 minutes with little looks etc

I reckon there should be a universal code - like tug of earlobe lol —- any insights welcome— or earlobe tugs Saturday in Chams "

Last time i was in the jacuzzi at chams a couple started having sex...then a few minutes later she turned around, riding her partner but facing away from him and said,' I have 2 spare hands' heaven!!!

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Usually at a club we just chat and if we feel like playing we will say 'we are off to find somewhere to play, fancy joining us'. No need for code, we are all there for the same thing usually.

We know what you mean but it does just come down to talking to them and seeing how things go what's the worst that can happen?

I agree — and tbh that not knowing is kinda horny as well

By *hic EventsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

Just ask! No new to pull your ear lobes off!

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

"Usually at a club we just chat and if we feel like playing we will say 'we are off to find somewhere to play, fancy joining us'. No need for code, we are all there for the same thing usually."

This is exactly what we do. It leaves an easy escape route open if the other party doesn't fancy it. Or words to the effect of 'we're going to the hot tub / playroom. You're welcome to join us if you like'.

» Add a new message to this topic