FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Hellfire dead or kicking

Hellfire dead or kicking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is hellfire good atm we've been told it's dead can anyone tell us as we were going tonight

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can’t speak for Hellfire but been to Ourplace4fun and it is far from dead. I went on Tuesday when down for work and everyone saying place is jumping Friday and Saturday nights.

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

I'm going for my first time tomorrow night,so it will be what I make it and I'm definitely alive, I listen to others, then make my own mind up about a club, So personally I'm looking forward to it

I've been to some clubs that had a quieter night and they turn out to be fantastic nights, just depends who is there

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hmmm what do we do

"Is hellfire good atm we've been told it's dead can anyone tell us as we were going tonight "

We went on a weds night a few weeks ago. Problem was it was cold as the heating was so poor, so it didnt tempt us to play.

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

"Is hellfire good atm we've been told it's dead can anyone tell us as we were going tonight

We went on a weds night a few weeks ago. Problem was it was cold as the heating was so poor, so it didnt tempt us to play. "

It was very warm and cosy last night and I left a review in the club section

By *pforitareyouCouple  over a year ago

Heathrow

Have to say been 3 times in last month and it hasn't been quite at any of them,has definetly got a vibe and people want to play and we have not been disappointed since going for our first time last month.We have now made it our regular and it certainly hasn't been cold on the nights weve been,could be colder like the Abs was on quite nights I guess but would think they may be less as everyone weve spoken too do love the place.

By *usty and LustyCouple  over a year ago

Fleet

Hellfire is such a big venue, it never looks busy, probably more people in there than you think, personally we like it there, SWISH is always good.

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I never undestand why Hellfire isn’t always heaving. The venue is great. The theme nights are great. The music is great. But it just seems like there’s always something missing (the heating often). We should all go more.

I haven’t been for a few moths but a visit next month is on the cards. Hopefully it will be s good night.

V x

"I never undestand why Hellfire isn’t always heaving. The venue is great. The theme nights are great. The music is great. But it just seems like there’s always something missing (the heating often). We should all go more.

I haven’t been for a few moths but a visit next month is on the cards. Hopefully it will be s good night.

V x "

It is a great venue. We went for the first time on the Wednesday just after Kestrels shut but it was freezing. It was a golden opportunity for them to pick up more clientele. They could have lit the wood burning stove in the dungeon before people had arrived but hadn’t. (Some customers took matters into their own hands and did so out of desperation).

Upstairs there was no heating on in the playrooms either.

Having said that the venue was smart and the owner welcoming.

We will go back after the promised improvements on heating or until it’s the height of summer!

By *arlee72Couple  over a year ago

Ewell

Hoping to get there this Saturday. Haven't been in over a year but fingers crossed for plenty of people and logs on the fire!

[Removed by poster at 21/03/18 09:09:51]

"Hoping to get there this Saturday. Haven't been in over a year but fingers crossed for plenty of people and logs on the fire! "

I’m sure it will be lovely on Saturday with lots of people.

By *arlee72Couple  over a year ago

Ewell

"Hoping to get there this Saturday. Haven't been in over a year but fingers crossed for plenty of people and logs on the fire!

I’m sure it will be lovely on Saturday with lots of people."

Good to hear. Our current profile pic was taken after our last visit when the dungeon room extensively used!

» Add a new message to this topic