FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Female Glory Hole

Female Glory Hole

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do the female glory holes in La Chambre, work the same way as the male ones? Where you can be touched, sucked but no fucking. The reason we ask is because my wife is keen to try one out without going too far. Also how would we make sure no one over stepped our boundaries? Any advice suggestions would be welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ottscpl2014Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/derby

You're boundaries are whatever you want them to be. You would generally either have your Mr stood the other side making sure no one oversteps the mark or I believe if you ask the staff they would be happy to appoint someone to stand there and ensure your boundaries are stuck to.

Without going in to too much detail, my wife wants me on her side, so the idea of staff supervising would be ideal.Thanks for your advice.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Vanilla Alternative has 2 now

[Removed by poster at 10/03/18 09:16:05]

Is that a similar set up?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The one in la chambre is a very small area where 2 ladys lay side by side inside it so if there is another person in there you may find it a little awkward . We have never been when its been really busy or a single guys night ( Friday) but whenever we have gone down to the dungeon it's been very quiet and we have often been the only ones in there . Xx

"The one in la chambre is a very small area where 2 ladys lay side by side inside it so if there is another person in there you may find it a little awkward . We have never been when its been really busy or a single guys night ( Friday) but whenever we have gone down to the dungeon it's been very quiet and we have often been the only ones in there . Xx "
Have you ever used the Glory hole?

By *ustyandfilthCouple  over a year ago

YORK

We've used it. Si was on the outside ensuring everyone used condoms. I had a great hour or so in there

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Without going in to too much detail, my wife wants me on her side, so the idea of staff supervising would be ideal.Thanks for your advice. "

That won’t work I don’t think. It is your responsibility to look after yourselves, no-one else’s. Female glory holes tend to be for women to get anonymously fucked (or other) whilst hubby makes sure YOUR boundaries are not crossed.

By *nmgCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Xtasia has a female glory hole set up. May look into using it more on our next visit!!

By *eanandJulieCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

The female glory holes at La Chambre are there for you to use exactly how you want to use them. If you do not want to have sex you don’t have to. If you want your partner inside the room with you then that is ok too, yes you can have a member of staff on the outside to ensure all your requirements are met

Our first ever visit to a club was La Chambre three years ago, and it was there that we witnessed something that was being supervised by a member of staff, that intrigued and turned on my wife.That's the reason for asking so many questions in the hope we get it right.

By *ornyandwellhungMan  over a year ago

belfast

"The female glory holes at La Chambre are there for you to use exactly how you want to use them. If you do not want to have sex you don’t have to. If you want your partner inside the room with you then that is ok too, yes you can have a member of staff on the outside to ensure all your requirements are met "

Any jobs going there? I'd like to be a staff member, they must see some nice sights.

By *urly_JenTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

"The one in la chambre is a very small area where 2 ladys lay side by side inside it so if there is another person in there you may find it a little awkward . We have never been when its been really busy or a single guys night ( Friday) but whenever we have gone down to the dungeon it's been very quiet and we have often been the only ones in there . Xx "

I spent sometime inside the La Chambre female gloryhole last night (whilst femme at the Bi night) with my legs shackled up, it was fun experience on the senses

There is a curtain inside to split the box up if required, but you can comfortably get a third person inside (albeit the two 'receivers' have half their bodies outside of course!)

» Add a new message to this topic