FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Killing kittens

Killing kittens

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wissandsassy OP   Couple  over a year ago

oldham

We are thinking of attending an event shortly and wondered if anybody had been and what they thought of it x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Unfortunately you are unlikely to be welcome to attend a regular killing kittens event, although you may be able to attend "silver kittens" which allows older people.

Killing kittens always polarises opinions because they select guests based on age and perceived attractiveness. I wouldn't be able to attend because I'm too old and too fat! Lots of people get annoyed by this but I don't, there are plenty of other clubs/events out there so I go elsewhere.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Agree with the reply above.....

We have attend a couple of parties....BUT, you are really not missing out! .

We found them to be pretentious, snobby and the people that attended were quite rude and unfriendly. We ended up going to two as we were disappointed in the first party, so thought we would try again... Yet another disappointmen!! Found them to be an extremely expensive evening (when you can have a great night out at a themed club event with lots of friendly welcoming and classy people for £40!)

Good information there guys. We have been looking at Killing Kittens as well but wasn't sure about it. It's quite a way for us to travel and with the inflated expensive of that travel, admittance and drinks etc, we were worried that it wouldn't be worth it.

By *wissandsassy OP   Couple  over a year ago

oldham

Thanks for update . We chose KK as we wanted to go to a masquerade ball , but since we have found one at Xtasia at 2nd June so may choose that instead x

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Thanks for update . We chose KK as we wanted to go to a masquerade ball , but since we have found one at Xtasia at 2nd June so may choose that instead x"

If so, we look forward to welcoming you both and showing you around the club.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"Thanks for update . We chose KK as we wanted to go to a masquerade ball , but since we have found one at Xtasia at 2nd June so may choose that instead x"

See you there

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

I wouldn’t piss on KK if they were on fire.

"Agree with the reply above.....

We have attend a couple of parties....BUT, you are really not missing out! .

We found them to be pretentious, snobby and the people that attended were quite rude and unfriendly. We ended up going to two as we were disappointed in the first party, so thought we would try again... Yet another disappointmen!! Found them to be an extremely expensive evening (when you can have a great night out at a themed club event with lots of friendly welcoming and classy people for £40!)

"

Interesting you should say this, it’s not the first time I’ve heard it.

I’d much rather watch the DJ at VA

MrsK x

By *lub Rouge ManchesterCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Killing kittens is what it is. It’s no different to Bbw bbc parties and complaining your white or thin .... Its a niche and except it for that .... there very well run. Very lucrative and well attended. Xx

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"Killing kittens is what it is. It’s no different to Bbw bbc parties and complaining your white or thin .... Its a niche and except it for that .... there very well run. Very lucrative and well attended. Xx "

It's very different. At most themed club events, EVERYONE is welcome.

I've hosted BBW and kink events and always made sure that any shape or size, vanilla or kinky, Adonis or average could attend. I never restricted anybody and I've found that other hosts and clubs welcome everyone.

The whole application process puts me off KK, as I’d feel like utter crud if I wasn’t ‘up to scratch’. Also I think I’m too old for them anyway.

I’ll just stick to my usual clubs and parties when real life time allows.

I've never been so can't really say good or bad about the parties. I just dont agree with the whole if your good looking enough as the whole concept is subjective. Also what happens when the organisers are too old for their own events?

By *eviantdeliteWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Different class of ass ha ha....

Which is fine by me...as I struggle to find people of the same class as myself on here.....

Yes I am a snob....but that is me and why should I change that to suit someone else

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Im to fat and old for these events but good friends have attended a few and said there isn't ever much play... its more like a very sexy nightclub with scantily clad ladies peacocking around.

Cheltenham

"Im to fat and old for these events but good friends have attended a few and said there isn't ever much play... its more like a very sexy nightclub with scantily clad ladies peacocking around."

Age is not an issue with KK.....they have parties for Silver Kittens

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman  over a year ago

Bathwyche

I went to a small kk gathering in london last year....

Good thing was i fancied 90% of the people there so was a nice sweetshop

Downside is of course the cost.

Because this was in a property too, there was no fun stuff to play on..,swings, dungeon etc.

Would i go again....yes. But there are many clubs which are much more fun.

Theyre worth going to for a change i suppose.

Or if you have money to burn.

"Im to fat and old for these events but good friends have attended a few and said there isn't ever much play... its more like a very sexy nightclub with scantily clad ladies peacocking around.

Age is not an issue with KK.....they have parties for Silver Kittens "

But they don't have one for those who don't fit the bigger side as there are some beautiful bigger ladies

Slough Windsor ish

"Im to fat and old for these events but good friends have attended a few and said there isn't ever much play... its more like a very sexy nightclub with scantily clad ladies peacocking around.

But they don't have one for those who don't fit the bigger side as there are some beautiful bigger ladies "

There are plenty of events catering for bigger ladies, as has been said earlier in the thread. Almost every club holds a BBW (Christ it pains me to type that... I detest the term!) event, far cheaper than a KK one too. You dont see clubs advertising for gorgeous nubile nymphs nights so give KK their due, they have found a niche that works for them.

"Im to fat and old for these events but good friends have attended a few and said there isn't ever much play... its more like a very sexy nightclub with scantily clad ladies peacocking around."

Not much play? Screw that, that's the whole point of these events to us. We'll not be applying anytime soon...

Cheltenham

But they don't have one for those who don't fit the bigger side as there are some beautiful bigger ladies

There are plenty of events catering for bigger ladies, as has been said earlier in the thread. Almost every club holds a BBW (Christ it pains me to type that... I detest the term!) event, far cheaper than a KK one too. You dont see clubs advertising for gorgeous nubile nymphs nights so give KK their due, they have found a niche that works for them."

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Does anyone know the age cut off for KK that you need to go to SK

Cheltenham

"Does anyone know the age cut off for KK that you need to go to SK"

Standard KK events are up to 40

Silver KK events are 40 and upwards....no cut off lol

Cheltenham

"Does anyone know the age cut off for KK that you need to go to SK

Standard KK events are up to 40

Silver KK events are 40 and upwards....no cut off lol"

Access to the website is free

Email the organisers if you have any questions that are not answered by website

Deviant City

The television programme they did for a documentary on young swingers showed the organiser just dump mattresses on floors (and I'm talking cheap shit, not John Lewis or Selfridge's style) and the odd divan base with said cheap mattress, in his friend's house he was borrowing.

#Classy

"The television programme they did for a documentary on young swingers showed the organiser just dump mattresses on floors (and I'm talking cheap shit, not John Lewis or Selfridge's style) and the odd divan base with said cheap mattress, in his friend's house he was borrowing.

#Classy "

Cheltenham

"The television programme they did for a documentary on young swingers showed the organiser just dump mattresses on floors (and I'm talking cheap shit, not John Lewis or Selfridge's style) and the odd divan base with said cheap mattress, in his friend's house he was borrowing.

#Classy "

Hahahaha do you have green eyes....it is not clear on your profile?....

By *occerstar579Man  over a year ago

harrogate

#Classy

Hahahaha do you have green eyes....it is not clear on your profile?...."

How very rude!!! And you earlier that you feel to good for this site that people not in your same class? Snob!

#Classy

How very rude!!! And you earlier that you feel to good for this site that people not in your same class? Snob!

"

Just wat I was thinking

By *occerstar579Man  over a year ago

harrogate

[Removed by poster at 16/03/18 10:16:05]

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

#Classy

Is it any wonder the beautiful women on here get ripped apart whenever they open their mouths to talk sense. Typical shite as always

Deviant City

#Classy

They're a lovely shade of green, yes!

Cheltenham

#Classy

"

b

Yes I am a snob....and I admit it...so why is that a problem with you? .....at least I don’t claim to be something I am not.....many on here live in a fantasy world.....

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

#Classy

And many live in the real world where they know about swinging and are experienced in the running of meets on a regular basis. But it’s no need to attack people.

b

Yes I am a snob....and I admit it...so why is that a problem with you? .....at least I don’t claim to be something I am not.....many on here live in a fantasy world..... "

#Classy

And many live in the real world where they know about swinging and are experienced in the running of meets on a regular basis. But it’s no need to attack people.

b

Yes I am a snob....and I admit it...so why is that a problem with you? .....at least I don’t claim to be something I am not.....many on here live in a fantasy world..... "

I keep thinking y is ur reply not showing its cause u added it in to the quoted bit

Slough Windsor ish

#Classy

b

I don't think there is anything wrong with being a snob, if it works for you crack on, but snidey digs at other forum users are just downright rude and unnecessary.

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

Not much play? Screw that, that's the whole point of these events to us. We'll not be applying anytime soon... "

Have to say I’ve been to a KK run event at Fire and yes the crowd is what it is. It was their take on a Torture theme so pretty tame to most of us, but enjoyable and very visual with some very expensive outfits. There was plenty of equipment to play with and professional riggers and Dommes to show you how to spank and tie.

Although I’m bordering Silver Fox membership, I had plenty of ladies ask me to play in public or privately. Throw in the free oysters from the shucking guy walking around then it got my vote for a fun night.

It’s not for everyone. My contact book is bigger and Emma Sayle who owns KK goes from strength to strength putting on events all over the world.

Deviant City

I've had worse, what's funny is the irony that I have green eyes for real, not of the monster type though

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

"Does anyone know the age cut off for KK that you need to go to SK"

They’d bite your arm off to have you attend as would I

By *eelyoursurrenderMan  over a year ago

m1 communter belt

I’ve been to two KK parties - one in Scotland, one in Madrid - and both were amazing.. one was in a penthouse apartment with rooftop swimming pool overlooking Madrid in a warm evening and the other a refurbished castle. Both had bedrooms packed with hot attractive people having lots of sex. Maybe that’s just the Scots and Spanish.

As a PT I don’t exactly make a fortune and a KK party for me means travel, hotels, tickets (the booze was cheap tho, they didn’t rinse that) and I have to find and pay for a female playmate. Luckily enough I’ve had curious friends who accepted my offer and loved it too.

I don’t recognise the ‘mattress on floor’ thing at all - especially as all the staff were female and the owner is too. Personally I love the whole ‘amazing venues / hot people / masks and black tie thing. It’s like James Bond at an orgy.

By *urSurveySaysMan  over a year ago

London/Chichester

#Classy

b

can you be a snob and a chav?

Deviant City

"I’ve been to two KK parties - one in Scotland, one in Madrid - and both were amazing.. one was in a penthouse apartment with rooftop swimming pool overlooking Madrid in a warm evening and the other a refurbished castle. Both had bedrooms packed with hot attractive people having lots of sex. Maybe that’s just the Scots and Spanish.

As a PT I don’t exactly make a fortune and a KK party for me means travel, hotels, tickets (the booze was cheap tho, they didn’t rinse that) and I have to find and pay for a female playmate. Luckily enough I’ve had curious friends who accepted my offer and loved it too.

I don’t recognise the ‘mattress on floor’ thing at all - especially as all the staff were female and the owner is too. Personally I love the whole ‘amazing venues / hot people / masks and black tie thing. It’s like James Bond at an orgy. "

I'll have to have a mooch online to find the programme, I just remember them vaguely showing the website and one of the ladies going into Coco de Mer for lingerie.

What you describe, certainly sounds more classy and I wouldn't begrudge paying a higher price for somewhere unique like a castle of fancy pad with pool.

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

"

We found them to be pretentious, snobby and the people that attended were quite rude and unfriendly.

"

Say no more

By *eelyoursurrenderMan  over a year ago

m1 communter belt

"

We found them to be pretentious, snobby and the people that attended were quite rude and unfriendly.

Say no more "

I found it the complete opposite. Massive amounts of super friendly people seeing if there was the spark to play.

No doubt every party has rude people - nerves often make people seem rude and lots of people at an orgy get nervous.

Cheltenham

"I’ve been to two KK parties - one in Scotland, one in Madrid - and both were amazing.. one was in a penthouse apartment with rooftop swimming pool overlooking Madrid in a warm evening and the other a refurbished castle. Both had bedrooms packed with hot attractive people having lots of sex. Maybe that’s just the Scots and Spanish.

I don’t recognise the ‘mattress on floor’ thing at all - especially as all the staff were female and the owner is too. Personally I love the whole ‘amazing venues / hot people / masks and black tie thing. It’s like James Bond at an orgy. "

Indeed ...but then if one has has never attended then one would believe how it was portrayed on the television ....like I say...fantasy world

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Never understand why people get in such a tizzy over these parties.

Horses for courses.

Cheltenham

#Classy

b

Yes I am a snob....and I admit it...so why is that a problem with you? .....at least I don’t claim to be something I am not.....many on here live in a fantasy world..... can you be a snob and a chav? "

A chav? Sorry I do not know what one of those is..perhaps you could enlighten me?

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I wouldn’t piss on KK if they were on fire. "

By *urSurveySaysMan  over a year ago

London/Chichester

To be honest I'm calling time on my involvement in this conversation lol. Though she entirely brought it on herself, I feel bad about being negative about her. So I'm out!!

Slough Windsor ish

"You'd think she'd be a stunner with an attitude like that.. but the images suggest otherwise.

That's wrong. They don't suggest it...they scream it out loud!!! He he"

Gentlemen please... there is no need for bad mouthing anybody. All are entitled to their opinions but if you cant say anything nice say nothing. Scraping the barrel for insults is a little unkind and immature