FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First timer at Partners in Bury

First timer at Partners in Bury

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heSexDemon OP   Man  over a year ago

Bolton

Was my first time at a club last night/this morning. Had a great time. It was good to meet you all. Some like minded sexy people. I was a tad nervous, maybe it showed? haha. Loved it though, will be back.

Paul aka TheSexDemon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Was my first time at a club last night/this morning. Had a great time. It was good to meet you all. Some like minded sexy people. I was a tad nervous, maybe it showed? haha. Loved it though, will be back.

Paul aka TheSexDemon "

Don't forget to write a review on the club review page

By *heSexDemon OP   Man  over a year ago

Bolton

"Was my first time at a club last night/this morning. Had a great time. It was good to meet you all. Some like minded sexy people. I was a tad nervous, maybe it showed? haha. Loved it though, will be back.

Paul aka TheSexDemon

Don't forget to write a review on the club review page "

Already done it

By *elightzCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Thanks for coming to our party. So glad you enjoyed yourself. It went better than expected with such bad weather. See you again soon x

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

So wanted to come. But had a day in Liverpool and a night looking after the kids ..... new sitter soon I hope so can get bsck out. Xxx

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Paul aka TheSexDemon "

Fair play to you mate! Glad to hear your first time as a single guy in a club was such a positive experience for you!

By *elightzCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"So wanted to come. But had a day in Liverpool and a night looking after the kids ..... new sitter soon I hope so can get bsck out. Xxx"

» Add a new message to this topic