FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Rios

Rios

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *artinx OP   Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

I amtravelling to London later this week and am tempted to give Rios a go, but would hope there might be a chance of some fun there.

I certainly don't want to be be part of that group of guys I read about on this forum, following women about, harrassing them.

REalistically, if I were to go during the day, is there much liklihood of some fun?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Realistically, no. It's a nice place to relax but I've been quite a lot over the years and only met people a couple of times

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Some people really like it, it's not a place I feel comfortable in, although it is 5 years since I have tried it and even then I only went twice. I don't feel inclined to go back however.

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

margate

Very little chance of causal fun at Rios unless its a weekend singers party. Despite the mixed press it gets It is a lovely relaxing place to go for a soak and a steam (I love it) but if you want fun you need to take your own.

By *ily_LondonWoman  over a year ago

North London

I've been going to Rio's on and off for years as a single lady who loves saunas and likes being naked. My advice is to go there only if you enjoy saunas and steam and apart from planning to relax and enjoy, don't have any expectations.

The gender split varies a little on different nights, but I'd say it's about 70% men and 30% women and a big portion of women go there just to relax so your changes of playing with anyone are very slim.

But: despite it's outdated decor and certain seediness, it can be a nice place to relax and meet people you wouldn't necessarily come across otherwise in your life. And if you enjoy being naked, Mon, Tue and Wed are naturist days - no swimsuits allowed. Sundays are most chilled out with lots of regulars.

You might not need this advice but a lot of men do: some men there offer to give women massages. If you are actually skilled to give a massage and enjoy doing it (without expectations of anything else), only offer to do so after you have had a chat with the woman and have introduced yourself, don't just go and say to someone "can I give you a massage'. At least for me that's totally off putting. Might seem like unnecessary to mention, but you'd be surprised how many men seem to think that's a good approach.

In short, I can recommend Rio's if you like saunas and meeting a wide range of different, and sometimes slightly eccentric, people.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Some people really like it, it's not a place I feel comfortable in, although it is 5 years since I have tried it and even then I only went twice. I don't feel inclined to go back however."

We won’t be going back either. But some people like it.

By *elanieandsteveCouple  over a year ago

gaydon

Male half has been a cpl of times this week alone,but going next Wednesday as a couple for first time, does anyone want to show us the ropes?

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

"I've been going to Rio's on and off for years as a single lady who loves saunas and likes being naked. My advice is to go there only if you enjoy saunas and steam and apart from planning to relax and enjoy, don't have any expectations.

The gender split varies a little on different nights, but I'd say it's about 70% men and 30% women and a big portion of women go there just to relax so your changes of playing with anyone are very slim.

But: despite it's outdated decor and certain seediness, it can be a nice place to relax and meet people you wouldn't necessarily come across otherwise in your life. And if you enjoy being naked, Mon, Tue and Wed are naturist days - no swimsuits allowed. Sundays are most chilled out with lots of regulars.

You might not need this advice but a lot of men do: some men there offer to give women massages. If you are actually skilled to give a massage and enjoy doing it (without expectations of anything else), only offer to do so after you have had a chat with the woman and have introduced yourself, don't just go and say to someone "can I give you a massage'. At least for me that's totally off putting. Might seem like unnecessary to mention, but you'd be surprised how many men seem to think that's a good approach.

In short, I can recommend Rio's if you like saunas and meeting a wide range of different, and sometimes slightly eccentric, people."

Excellent advice

» Add a new message to this topic