FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > New club opens in nottingham

New club opens in nottingham

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *assage_noir OP   Man  over a year ago

1The Angel

Purple Mumbai have opened up in West Bridgford

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Handy for you then.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

The club opened few weeks ago and is actually called purple mamba.

The local paper have done a few articles about it - the 10 bob millionaires who live in the area are all suitably outraged

By *ottscpl2014Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/derby

Has anyone actually been yet? We're waiting to hear what it's actually like, we've seen the reports and pics (which don't look brill to be fair) but we want to to hear from the horses mouth

Onestepoutofthedoor

"The club opened few weeks ago and is actually called purple mamba.

The local paper have done a few articles about it - the 10 bob millionaires who live in the area are all suitably outraged "

Aww that's a shame,swingers are terrible people they bring house prices down don't you know.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

"Has anyone actually been yet? We're waiting to hear what it's actually like, we've seen the reports and pics (which don't look brill to be fair) but we want to to hear from the horses mouth"

I commented on another forum post and said very similar to you about the pics. I got a lovely message from the owners saying that they didn’t do it justice and inviting us to go along sometime which we will definitely do

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Has anyone actually been yet? We're waiting to hear what it's actually like, we've seen the reports and pics (which don't look brill to be fair) but we want to to hear from the horses mouth

I commented on another forum post and said very similar to you about the pics. I got a lovely message from the owners saying that they didn’t do it justice and inviting us to go along sometime which we will definitely do"

That was nice of them.

» Add a new message to this topic