FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best club in the NW on a Saturday night?

Best club in the NW on a Saturday night?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *odyRobbers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bourne

We will be visiting the NW for a long weekend in a few months time and will be seeing Dita Von Teese at the Apollo on the Monday evening. We wondered what clubs people recommend for the Saturday night? So far, we like the look of infusions in Blackpool. Open to all experiences/ suggestions. Thanks guys.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

If you are looking for the Blackpool area, the Club Sx may be open by then. They are promising a super club which sounds amazing, so I would try there if it's open x

By *odyRobbers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bourne

"If you are looking for the Blackpool area, the Club Sx may be open by then. They are promising a super club which sounds amazing, so I would try there if it's open x"

Yes, we saw that thanks! We're not going til October so will check it out nearer the time.

By *he WickedsCouple  over a year ago

Swingtown (Swinton)

"If you are looking for the Blackpool area, the Club Sx may be open by then. They are promising a super club which sounds amazing, so I would try there if it's open x"

I think it's fantastic that one club is happy to endorse another xxx

By *he WickedsCouple  over a year ago

Swingtown (Swinton)

"We will be visiting the NW for a long weekend in a few months time and will be seeing Dita Von Teese at the Apollo on the Monday evening. We wondered what clubs people recommend for the Saturday night? So far, we like the look of infusions in Blackpool. Open to all experiences/ suggestions. Thanks guys."

We are really spoilt with good clubs in the North West. As far as Blackpool is concerned, Infusion is good (we are going there tonight) and yes, Club Sx promises to be good too. In Manchester, our favourite is Cupids, followed by Partners. And on the Wirral is the excellent Townhouse. Enjoy your research! xx

» Add a new message to this topic