FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams Daytime

Chams Daytime

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys, me and my wife are thinking of going chams during the daytime for our first visit to shake off nerves and get used to the place, hoping it will be a bit quiet lol. Thing is we ain't got a clue where to start. Do we take our own drink? How much is entry? Do we ask to be shown around / rules etc. We just plan to go, probably engage in some convo with people or staff and then have a little play on our own.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Hey guys, me and my wife are thinking of going chams during the daytime for our first visit to shake off nerves and get used to the place, hoping it will be a bit quiet lol. Thing is we ain't got a clue where to start. Do we take our own drink? How much is entry? Do we ask to be shown around / rules etc. We just plan to go, probably engage in some convo with people or staff and then have a little play on our own.

Any help would be greatly appreciated."

You take your own alcohol but they serve soft drinks, tea, coffee and food there. I think entry is around 25 for a couple in the day but I'm not completely sure. They will show you around when you arrive, towels are also provided in your locker.

If you ever fancy a Friday, I'm there most weeks from around 6ish til it closes, I'd be happy to introduce you around to some of the regulars

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A good way to start is in the day open from 11 bar Monday when it’s 2pm. I’ve never been shown around, part of the fun is exploring it yourself. Hope you have a great time and just be clear on your boundaries to others there and they will respect that

By *expuss2015Woman  over a year ago

Planet Sex

Its a lovely friendly club. Im a single female and have always felt very relaxed there. It is a dress down club so once you have .been shown around you then get changed - guy wears a towel provided and the lady can dress in sexy lingerie or just a provided towel. If you want to drink alcohol take your own but soft drinks are for sale there. Thursdays are normally quiet, Fridays getb usier but Saturdays can get even more busy especially if its a themed night. Saturday eves from 7pm its couples and single fems only Hope you enjoy your evening and return again after your first visit

By *parkleandfluffCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Is echo the above that it’s a friendly relaxed club. I’ve been as a single and couple. You will need membership on first visit as well as paying entrance. Give the club a ring for prices as they vary. If you tell them you’re new they will normally show you through to changing rooms at least. Soft drinks, tea/ coffee and food available at the bar on a tab system. Pay when you leave so you don’t need to carry money. It’s nice just to chat at bar, relax in sauna/ steam room / jacuzzi (no costume needed!) hope you enjoy

» Add a new message to this topic