FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > North West Club for first timer

North West Club for first timer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *appytrailman OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Hi I'm struggling to figure out which clubs would be good for a first timer, I've been to a club before but had arranged to meet someone there so it was a bit different and quite a distance away, now I'm looking for somewhere in the north west that is pretty chilled out not 40/50 quid to get in and is a pretty mixed venue...I'm probably asking for a lot here haha but if anyone has any suggestions I would be grateful cheers!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cupids in Manchester / Townhouse in Birkenhead

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Townhouse On the Wirral I think has a free event on Tuesday. I recommend Atlantis in Stoke on Fridays. But it costs £10 for lifetime membership and £30 for single guys entry. You take your own alcohol or soft drinks £1.

To be fair £40 for a top night out lasting from 9pm till 3am is a cheap night out for a lot of people !

Check out club revirws and look at the club events section to see what's about that would suit you.

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 26/03/18 15:46:00]

Manchester

Cheers will have a look at them, I'm actually going to be on the Wirral tomorrow for work.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cupids always a great friendly place have a look at what's going on loads of different events hun xxxx Butterfly xxx

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

"Cheers will have a look at them, I'm actually going to be on the Wirral tomorrow for work."
as you are in the area townhouse is certainly worth a visit always friendly there and there are many clubs Manchester area cupids well worth trying out

Manchester

"Cupids always a great friendly place have a look at what's going on loads of different events hun xxxx Butterfly xxx "

I've heard good things about Cupids as well, I've just never been sure on how single men are looked upon in clubs really, need to give it a go though soon!

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Cheers will have a look at them, I'm actually going to be on the Wirral tomorrow for work."

Oh well if you are on the Wirral tomorrow, you must come over to Townhouse in the evening!! It is free entry and we open at 7pm x

Manchester

"Cheers will have a look at them, I'm actually going to be on the Wirral tomorrow for work.

Oh well if you are on the Wirral tomorrow, you must come over to Townhouse in the evening!! It is free entry and we open at 7pm x"

If it ends up being a late night at work I'll be there the I'd for that info x

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Cheers will have a look at them, I'm actually going to be on the Wirral tomorrow for work.

Oh well if you are on the Wirral tomorrow, you must come over to Townhouse in the evening!! It is free entry and we open at 7pm x

If it ends up being a late night at work I'll be there the I'd for that info x"

Be good to meet you xx

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Oh well if you are on the Wirral tomorrow, you must come over to Townhouse in the evening!! It is free entry and we open at 7pm x"

This is quite possibly the best offer you’re ever likely to get

Manchester

Gutted I have to go back to Manchester now! Would have loved to have tried it tonight.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Gutted I have to go back to Manchester now! Would have loved to have tried it tonight. "

Booooooo!!! Well you know where we are when you are next in the area xx

» Add a new message to this topic