FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Infusion, Blackpool - 27 April

Infusion, Blackpool - 27 April

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having our annual visit to Blackpool in a few weeks time.

Normally head to Infusion’s on the Saturday but Mrs Under is feeling brave and we’re going to give Friday night a go this time.

She’s looking to have some fun in the glory hole area and also pop her long overdue bi-cherry

Anyone else planning on going as we have no idea how a Friday night compares with a Saturday

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dgeofheaven71Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth and Blackpool

Hi in reply to you thread , my partner and I love it on a Friday as she can play with other ladies or enjoy the glory holes too normally with me in there with her as she plays, we found the Saturday night a bit to clicky the first time we went but loved the Friday and Sunday afternoon

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love Friday afternoon personally. Worth popping in. May not always be massively busy but that's not always a bad thing x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well we went last Friday night and there was a good mix of couples and single guys but a lot less action than on previous Saturdays we have visited

We had some fun together in the pool before heading upstairs. Mrs Under wanted to try out the glory holes but there didn’t seem to be any takers and even the orgy room was empty all night. So we locked ourselves into the black room and put on a bit of a show for a few guys who watched through the window.

Maybe we were unlucky but definitely Saturday night for us next time

» Add a new message to this topic