FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Eurekas

Eurekas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he fab two OP   Couple  over a year ago

brentwood

We live the place but what would you guys add to make it better if you was to make some changes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

brentwood

Love*

By *randMrsPCouple  over a year ago

Nr Salisbury

We’d really like it if they picked the whole site up and moved it about 100 miles southwest. That way we could be there a lot more often!

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

New hot tubs

LONDON (se)

I want to go tonight but I need a ride

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

More play rooms not so contested

But I do love the place especially the grounds

By *urekaPartiesCouple  over a year ago

FAWKHAM

New hot tubs are on the agenda

and due to planning and greenbelt land unfortunately we can't build or extend so we cant give you anymore rooms than we have as much as we'd love to

LONDON (se)

"New hot tubs are on the agenda

and due to planning and greenbelt land unfortunately we can't build or extend so we cant give you anymore rooms than we have as much as we'd love to "

How much are cabins and are there any free tonight?

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

More transgender friendly.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Move it nearer to me so I could get there on my own

Pool and grounds open and lit until late so that we can chat and play there if we do not want to dance indoors or rooms are full.

Ps - we love you!! Lol.

LONDON (se)

"Move it nearer to me so I could get there on my own "

Yeah that would be good

"Move it nearer to me so I could get there on my own "

You can! Train to Longfield then taxi.

"Move it nearer to me so I could get there on my own

You can! Train to Longfield then taxi."

wouldn't that cost a lot ? .might look into it .Thank you

LONDON (se)

You can! Train to Longfield then taxi.wouldn't that cost a lot ? .might look into it .Thank you "

Can is 10 from station

You can! Train to Longfield then taxi.wouldn't that cost a lot ? .might look into it .Thank you

Can is 10 from station"

can?

the inflateable hottubs outside were nice last summer, would be nice if you had a cple there for general use,

maybe a small private area at the bottom of the meadow where cples could relax without guys getting too close

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

"We live the place but what would you guys add to make it better if you was to make some changes "

Getting a cover like Kestrels had on the pool so it's open all year round would be awesome - or is that something else they won't give you planning permission for?

Also be great if the place was a little more voyeuristic - maybe turn the wall between the couples room and the little VIP room into a two way mirror?

FAWKHAM

and due to planning and greenbelt land unfortunately we can't build or extend so we cant give you anymore rooms than we have as much as we'd love to

How much are cabins and are there any free tonight?

"

£45 and yes availability

FAWKHAM

"the inflateable hottubs outside were nice last summer, would be nice if you had a cple there for general use,

maybe a small private area at the bottom of the meadow where cples could relax without guys getting too close"

Unfortunately our inflatable hot tubs were stolen from our off site storage over Xmas

FAWKHAM

"We live the place but what would you guys add to make it better if you was to make some changes

Getting a cover like Kestrels had on the pool so it's open all year round would be awesome - or is that something else they won't give you planning permission for?

Also be great if the place was a little more voyeuristic - maybe turn the wall between the couples room and the little VIP room into a two way mirror? "

Planning permission was not granted I’m afraid and the couples room is so that couples have some privacy

FAWKHAM

"Pool and grounds open and lit until late so that we can chat and play there if we do not want to dance indoors or rooms are full."

We shall look into this

Are both hot tubs ever open at the same time? One time I went, there was a boisterous group of guys filling that one hot tub for an hour talking about stupid football and would be lovely to have a choice x

"Pool and grounds open and lit until late so that we can chat and play there if we do not want to dance indoors or rooms are full.

We shall look into this "

See you on the 6th. Xx

"the inflateable hottubs outside were nice last summer, would be nice if you had a cple there for general use,

maybe a small private area at the bottom of the meadow where cples could relax without guys getting too close

Unfortunately our inflatable hot tubs were stolen from our off site storage over Xmas "

oh no what a bummer,

what about the last few mtrs at the bottom of the meadow for just cples

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Pleasures had a cover installed for Thier pool...maybe ask them how they managed to get permission??

FAWKHAM

"Are both hot tubs ever open at the same time? One time I went, there was a boisterous group of guys filling that one hot tub for an hour talking about stupid football and would be lovely to have a choice x"

due to our long opening hours we have to deep clean and ensure chemical levels and ph levels are correct for use, if they are then we do open if required, if levels aren’t correct then it remains closed until they are for you’re own safety. Not many clubs open 7 days a week for the length we do, so it’s a shame we have to do this and if there was away around it we hold happily have both open daily

FAWKHAM

"Pleasures had a cover installed for Thier pool...maybe ask them how they managed to get permission??"

We come under different local councils and as our land is green belt they are extremely strict

FAWKHAM

Unfortunately our inflatable hot tubs were stolen from our off site storage over Xmas

oh no what a bummer,

what about the last few mtrs at the bottom of the meadow for just cples"

We shall discuss at our next meeting

PDI Gran Canaria

"More transgender friendly. "

No comment, so guess not.

FAWKHAM

"More transgender friendly.

No comment, so guess not. "

Sorry missed your comment. I will message you directly now

"Are both hot tubs ever open at the same time? One time I went, there was a boisterous group of guys filling that one hot tub for an hour talking about stupid football and would be lovely to have a choice x

due to our long opening hours we have to deep clean and ensure chemical levels and ph levels are correct for use, if they are then we do open if required, if levels aren’t correct then it remains closed until they are for you’re own safety. Not many clubs open 7 days a week for the length we do, so it’s a shame we have to do this and if there was away around it we hold happily have both open daily "

Knew there would be a reason!

St Neots

"Are both hot tubs ever open at the same time? One time I went, there was a boisterous group of guys filling that one hot tub for an hour talking about stupid football and would be lovely to have a choice x

due to our long opening hours we have to deep clean and ensure chemical levels and ph levels are correct for use, if they are then we do open if required, if levels aren’t correct then it remains closed until they are for you’re own safety. Not many clubs open 7 days a week for the length we do, so it’s a shame we have to do this and if there was away around it we hold happily have both open daily

Knew there would be a reason! "

Kestrels had 2 tubs and they were open 7 days a week too and both were open all the time

FAWKHAM

Kestrels had 2 tubs and they were open 7 days a week too and both were open all the time "

Well we will not be changing the way we deal with our tubs, we have clear readings monthly from our tests and will not put our customers safety at risk by changing this. Thanks for your comments

Kestrels had 2 tubs and they were open 7 days a week too and both were open all the time "

they must have worked through the night to completely drain clean refill and re heat to the correct temperature and water clarity, either that or they may not have been as clean as they should have been ?

St Neots

Kestrels had 2 tubs and they were open 7 days a week too and both were open all the time

Well we will not be changing the way we deal with our tubs, we have clear readings monthly from our tests and will not put our customers safety at risk by changing this. Thanks for your comments "

Sorry can you just reliterate that you just test once a month??? Or every hour??

FAWKHAM

We test hourly and record and as per health and safety guidelines our water is checked independently once a month

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

Sat Party nights are always fun, but how about having a themed playlist occasionally. For example - 80s, back to the 90s, request night, "dad rock" etc (okay maybe not the last one!)

It could match the dress up theme too.

More summer pool/foam parties. Maybe look into doing a night time pool party? If there was sufficient lighting?

brentwood

"Sat Party nights are always fun, but how about having a themed playlist occasionally. For example - 80s, back to the 90s, request night, "dad rock" etc (okay maybe not the last one!)

It could match the dress up theme too. "

Yes we went to a 60s night there once and they played club music which was a shame

FAWKHAM

"Sat Party nights are always fun, but how about having a themed playlist occasionally. For example - 80s, back to the 90s, request night, "dad rock" etc (okay maybe not the last one!)

It could match the dress up theme too. "

Keep an eye out

FAWKHAM

"More summer pool/foam parties. Maybe look into doing a night time pool party? If there was sufficient lighting? "

Unfortunately due to noise restrictions we are not allowed music outside after 10pm

We do have daytime pool/foam parties booked in

By *mm and HerCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

We love Eurekas but if the weather isn't amazing then the lack of playrooms is an issue for us. More playrooms would mean we could come even on a cold day x

- her x

brentwood

Reading thru comments and no criticism of club as we love it and is best out of all we have been to! But some of the ideas I like are

Viewing window into couples room maybe with curtains so can shut if wanted? Lot of couples like to be watched but not hounded.

Glass retractable cover on pool so can use in evenings like abfabs had would be great too as we liked that about abfabs

Creating more play areas but getting around planning could you not maybe put some log cabins in around near to main club that could be used? Or maybe put on a big conservatory which shouldn’t require planning?

A glory hole could be fun and incorporated into one of the areas you always have?

Keep up the good work and hope to get back to there soon with Mrs

brentwood

Already have*

they must have worked through the night to completely drain clean refill and re heat to the correct temperature and water clarity, either that or they may not have been as clean as they should have been ?

"

As much as I loved kestrals a few times we got in the hot tubs outside and the chemicals weres so strong we couldn't stay in them

Think Mike should get us as permanent guests... that would be a great imporvement....

Well to put lives any way

Love yous

"Think Mike should get us as permanent guests... that would be a great imporvement....

Love yous "

Our*

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Keep the hot tub by the window and clone it to replace the other one.

Put better insulation in the cabins.

The cabins that are not rented for the night could be used as rooms during the parties.

Change the furniture in the existing rooms, making them more comfortable. Generally make the rooms more "normal".

FAWKHAM

"We love Eurekas but if the weather isn't amazing then the lack of playrooms is an issue for us. More playrooms would mean we could come even on a cold day x

- her x"

We would love to believe us but unfortunately we will NEVER be granted planning permission we are on greenbelt land and we have been turned down numerous times. This includes no more cabins allowed either, if we had our way we’d have a mini centre parks ??

FAWKHAM

"Reading thru comments and no criticism of club as we love it and is best out of all we have been to! But some of the ideas I like are

Viewing window into couples room maybe with curtains so can shut if wanted? Lot of couples like to be watched but not hounded.

Glass retractable cover on pool so can use in evenings like abfabs had would be great too as we liked that about abfabs

Creating more play areas but getting around planning could you not maybe put some log cabins in around near to main club that could be used? Or maybe put on a big conservatory which shouldn’t require planning?

A glory hole could be fun and incorporated into one of the areas you always have?

Keep up the good work and hope to get back to there soon with Mrs "

We love all these ideas but we can’t work with any of them even a conservatory attached to the club does require planning as it’s green belt land. Same for the retractable roof for the pool

We created a couples room for couples privacy. We used to have a voyeur room but unfortunately single guys swarmed into it to watch leaving us a playroom short and it’s unfair to keep moving the guys on if that’s what the room is for

FAWKHAM

"Keep the hot tub by the window and clone it to replace the other one.

Put better insulation in the cabins.

The cabins that are not rented for the night could be used as rooms during the parties.

Change the furniture in the existing rooms, making them more comfortable. Generally make the rooms more "normal"."

Watch this space regarding hot tubs

FAWKHAM

"Think Mike should get us as permanent guests... that would be a great imporvement....

Love yous "

Haha people keep threatening to move in, all the staff will move out haha x

By *mm and HerCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"We love Eurekas but if the weather isn't amazing then the lack of playrooms is an issue for us. More playrooms would mean we could come even on a cold day x

- her x

We would love to believe us but unfortunately we will NEVER be granted planning permission we are on greenbelt land and we have been turned down numerous times. This includes no more cabins allowed either, if we had our way we’d have a mini centre parks ?? "

Lol that would be fun! Could the cabins at least be used during the day if no one is staying? That would give some more options as often when we're there, the playrooms are occupied the whole time. And the couples room in the day is a bit unsexy with the sounds of food being prepared next door

brentwood

"Reading thru comments and no criticism of club as we love it and is best out of all we have been to! But some of the ideas I like are

We love all these ideas but we can’t work with any of them even a conservatory attached to the club does require planning as it’s green belt land. Same for the retractable roof for the pool

We created a couples room for couples privacy. We used to have a voyeur room but unfortunately single guys swarmed into it to watch leaving us a playroom short and it’s unfair to keep moving the guys on if that’s what the room is for

"

Yes I can see your very restricted and you don’t wanna lose the dance room area as that makes the club unique and I like the party atmosphere to it then go off to play when you feel like it

FAWKHAM

- her x

We would love to believe us but unfortunately we will NEVER be granted planning permission we are on greenbelt land and we have been turned down numerous times. This includes no more cabins allowed either, if we had our way we’d have a mini centre parks ??

Lol that would be fun! Could the cabins at least be used during the day if no one is staying? That would give some more options as often when we're there, the playrooms are occupied the whole time. And the couples room in the day is a bit unsexy with the sounds of food being prepared next door "

I shall put it to the owners at our next meeting

Kels x

Love yous

Haha people keep threatening to move in, all the staff will move out haha x"

Tbf it's a pretty awesome threat

FAWKHAM

Love yous

Haha people keep threatening to move in, all the staff will move out haha x

Tbf it's a pretty awesome threat "

Haha true Story

How about trying to change the seating lay out into something that encourages interaction a bit more? Or finding a way of forcing people to mingle more? Somehow?

Fridges for drinks?

FAWKHAM

"How about trying to change the seating lay out into something that encourages interaction a bit more? Or finding a way of forcing people to mingle more? Somehow? "

Again this is something we’ve looked into, unfortunately as we attract a minimum of 200 weekly on a Saturday night we need as much seating as we can get, otherwise you’ll have blockages in the walkways worse than they already can be.

FAWKHAM

"Fridges for drinks? "

Due to our location we don’t have enough spare electricity sources to do this without blowing the circuits. We do provide ice to help cool your drinks down on party nights

We like that idea sounds great

maybe a small private area at the bottom of the meadow where cples could relax without guys getting too close"

Hey there as regards to extra play room it only a idea but you could always use shipping containers as it is classed as a temp strugter(sorry spelling it useless) which you can put on green belt with out planning as most framers are doing the same the you can clad them with wood and make them look nice and cut doors inbetween I just googled it lol hope it helps give you a idea

and due to planning and greenbelt land unfortunately we can't build or extend so we cant give you anymore rooms than we have as much as we'd love to "

Im considering a visit when i am in town on wednesday.

Are single males welcome?

I went to a club previously with a female play partner but the number of single men was ridiculous.

FAWKHAM

[Removed by poster at 28/04/18 15:53:09]

FAWKHAM

"Hey there as regards to extra play room it only a idea but you could always use shipping containers as it is classed as a temp strugter(sorry spelling it useless) which you can put on green belt with out planning as most framers are doing the same the you can clad them with wood and make them look nice and cut doors inbetween I just googled it lol hope it helps give you a idea

We will look into this

FAWKHAM

"Im considering a visit when i am in town on wednesday.

Are single males welcome?

I went to a club previously with a female play partner but the number of single men was ridiculous.

"

We do allow Single Males

FAWKHAM

"Fridges for drinks? "

We also now have a license and sell reasonable price drinks

By *eriousone1Man  over a year ago

London

I have a house near by with rooms to stay in, it is a house share.

FAWKHAM

"I have a house near by with rooms to stay in, it is a house share."

Well if we are sold out maybe you can help lol

By *ittleMissSexy2017Couple  over a year ago

Kent

We’ve only been to Eurekas once (Already booked cabin though for another two times) but hope to become regulars.

We have no idea if it’s feasiible with the limited space but perhaps it would be possible to install a gloryhole in one of the ajorning playrooms...probably not but it’s a thought.

On another suggestion perhaps more lights in the playrooms for those who want a bit more light, maybe dimmer switches.

M x

FAWKHAM

"We’ve only been to Eurekas once (Already booked cabin though for another two times) but hope to become regulars.

We have no idea if it’s feasiible with the limited space but perhaps it would be possible to install a gloryhole in one of the ajorning playrooms...probably not but it’s a thought.

On another suggestion perhaps more lights in the playrooms for those who want a bit more light, maybe dimmer switches.

M x"

Will bring this up at the next meeting

brentwood

"We’ve only been to Eurekas once (Already booked cabin though for another two times) but hope to become regulars.

M x"

I’m sure a glory hole could be incorporated somehow good idea

brentwood

"How about trying to change the seating lay out into something that encourages interaction a bit more? Or finding a way of forcing people to mingle more? Somehow? "

How about booths facing the dance floor area so you get more people sitting together enabling mingling more and still allowing same amount of seating?

brentwood

"Hey there as regards to extra play room it only a idea but you could always use shipping containers as it is classed as a temp strugter(sorry spelling it useless) which you can put on green belt with out planning as most framers are doing the same the you can clad them with wood and make them look nice and cut doors inbetween I just googled it lol hope it helps give you a idea

We will look into this "

I think containers are a great idea and a 40 insulated would be great size

By *rs slut n himCouple  over a year ago

dartford

[Removed by poster at 28/04/18 18:05:41]

FAWKHAM

"How about trying to change the seating lay out into something that encourages interaction a bit more? Or finding a way of forcing people to mingle more? Somehow?

How about booths facing the dance floor area so you get more people sitting together enabling mingling more and still allowing same amount of seating?"

You won’t fit as many booths in and sorry but seating will not change

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

If you are going for shipping containers look for the old fridge box ones as they are insulated so good for summer or winter .

Pm me as I may have another option ?

John

We will look into this

I think containers are a great idea and a 40 insulated would be great size"

40ft containers would work well betterif you have 2 side by side bolt them together then cut the inside panels out creating one big room or a cple of smaller rooms, you will need a fabricator to cut n weld doors windows ect,

guess what I do for a living?

brentwood

"How about trying to change the seating lay out into something that encourages interaction a bit more? Or finding a way of forcing people to mingle more? Somehow?

How about booths facing the dance floor area so you get more people sitting together enabling mingling more and still allowing same amount of seating?

You won’t fit as many booths in and sorry but seating will not change "

Please don’t take this as Criticism we love the place and we’re only throwing ideas about take on board what you like and don’t like

FAWKHAM

Please don’t take this as Criticism we love the place and we’re only throwing ideas about take on board what you like and don’t like "

Oh please don’t think we have enjoyed reading your comments as we have loved it, there’s just some things we can’t change however much we’d love to

FAWKHAM

Please don’t take this as Criticism we love the place and we’re only throwing ideas about take on board what you like and don’t like

Oh please don’t think we have enjoyed reading your comments as we have loved it, there’s just some things we can’t change however much we’d love to "

*please don’t think we have not enjoyed

Let me how it goes

We will look into this "

brentwood

Oh please don’t think we have enjoyed reading your comments as we have loved it, there’s just some things we can’t change however much we’d love to "

You know the place best mate!

Imagine what you could do with a few container rooms tho! The worlds ya oyster lol

FAWKHAM

Oh please don’t think we have enjoyed reading your comments as we have loved it, there’s just some things we can’t change however much we’d love to

You know the place best mate!

Imagine what you could do with a few container rooms tho! The worlds ya oyster lol "

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

"

If you'd said that a month ago, I'd have said "turn it back into a voyeur room, people hardly ever play there" - then last Saturday I came off the dance floor 3 or 4 times thinking I could sit in there on my own for 5 mins and catch my breath and it was packed everytime. Never seen it used so much

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

It’s great but the planning does restrict things. I want to go swinging, it needs more playrooms for that. Can you not give up some of the main room?

How about themed outdoor play areas that are close to the club? Dimly lit maybe?

FAWKHAM

"It’s great but the planning does restrict things. I want to go swinging, it needs more playrooms for that. Can you not give up some of the main room? "

Unfortunately not with the amount of guests we have on a busy day and night it’s needed

FAWKHAM

"How about themed outdoor play areas that are close to the club? Dimly lit maybe?"

Again great idea will discuss

How about widening the roads getting there and back - we always crap ourselves down those country roads!(Typical townies!)

FAWKHAM

"How about widening the roads getting there and back - we always crap ourselves down those country roads!(Typical townies!)"

That’s the countryside for you! I don’t think the locals or the council will go for that

Kent

"How about themed outdoor play areas that are close to the club? Dimly lit maybe?"

That’s a good idea, some more lighting in the woods would make it more viable for evening fun.

Plus might be possible to make a outdoor kind of gloryhole, three sides of panelling with holes and a shower curtain or something to pull across so it’s like a cubicle. Its not a building and it’s not permanent so don’t think there would be a need for planning permission.

FAWKHAM

This also goes back to electricity supply issues but we like the idea and will discuss it

Kent

"This also goes back to electricity supply issues but we like the idea and will discuss it"

Ah of course...maybe solar lights?

By *ussex team upCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Sussex

Need the sun to come out !! As soon as it does will be there at opening tine love to spend the afternoon there , ideally with a meet from fabs ?

brentwood

"This also goes back to electricity supply issues but we like the idea and will discuss it

Ah of course...maybe solar lights? "

Solar lights are great now and cheap

More daytime parties?

Guess the local council arnt likely to allow or encourage any further building development as a lot of councils do not like the idea of Swinging Clubs full stop.

Whats great about Eurekas especially in the summer are the clubhouse pool and grounds including the woods.

Got a great asset in the woods and loads of room why not create areas for "activity" naturally with bushs etc

By *aturist11964Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Eureka is great year round but summer hot days and night are truly amazing. Looking for more of the same this summer, when it finally arrives...

FAWKHAM

"Guess the local council arnt likely to allow or encourage any further building development as a lot of councils do not like the idea of Swinging Clubs full stop.

Whats great about Eurekas especially in the summer are the clubhouse pool and grounds including the woods.

Got a great asset in the woods and loads of room why not create areas for "activity" naturally with bushs etc "

This has already been done

brentwood

"Guess the local council arnt likely to allow or encourage any further building development as a lot of councils do not like the idea of Swinging Clubs full stop.

Got a great asset in the woods and loads of room why not create areas for "activity" naturally with bushs etc

This has already been done "

One of the clubs had a car for dogging not sure which club it was now

One of the clubs had a car for dogging not sure which club it was now "

That’s hellfire, Christ knows how they got that motor in there, it’s massive lol

PDI Gran Canaria

Candy girls or the hell fire club as it's sometimes called in Sunbury.

that could be an idea , maybe get an old minibus take a few seats out and put a bed inside, park it in the top carpark in the woods so cples groups could go inside and play as others watched through the windows,

dogging without the worry of being arrested

By *issVeryWoman  over a year ago

streatham

Better ventilation in the mixed play room..I just remember not being able to stand in there for longer than a minute..the heat and smell of sex sweat...had to leave.

brighton

Double decker bus with solar panels on the roof to charge batteries for lighting ?

By *ussex team upCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Sussex

"Double decker bus with solar panels on the roof to charge batteries for lighting ?"

Can we second that ! That would get around planning rules surely and be great fun

How about a playroom voyeur window in an outside wall. Then the voyeurs would be standing outside the club not getting in anyone's way.

By *ig Boy FunMan  over a year ago

Camden

I have only been there a few times, but some simple improvements could help:

-Some of the lockers are little beat up, and depending on what brought can be too small.

-Some of us are crazy enough to cycle out to eureka. A small area where we can securely lock our bikes would be nice.

Couple things that have improved and are good to see:

-Improved website and a much more active social media posting.

-Feedback directly on this thread.

Hope your good work continues.

Maybe add a forum or chat room to the website.

Solar lights are getting cheaper so that could help with outside light.

Fill the drive way pot holes with some cheap ballast and centent.

Could make more money by selling food that is easy to cook in a slow cooker.

brentwood

"Double decker bus with solar panels on the roof to charge batteries for lighting ?"

What a fantastic idea you could do a lot with a double decker bus for sure once stripped out!

People do come up with some good ideas I love brain storming sessions

By *heRealHousewivesofEurekaCouple  over a year ago

dartford

[Removed by poster at 01/05/18 09:51:13]

By *heRealHousewivesofEurekaCouple  over a year ago

dartford

Ermmmm just one thing you won’t get a double decker up the lanes

[Removed by poster at 01/05/18 11:54:03]

"More transgender friendly. "

I have never found Eureka anything less than super friendly. That includes the staff as well as the patrons.

brighton

"Ermmmm just one thing you won’t get a double decker up the lanes "

yes it's tight but how do you think they got those mobile homes on site ?

I drive hgv's for a living and been through tighter lanes than there

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

"That’s hellfire, Christ knows how they got that motor in there, it’s massive lol "

If you look closely there’s a garage door behind so most likely it was driven in and left there.

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

"How about a playroom voyeur window in an outside wall. Then the voyeurs would be standing outside the club not getting in anyone's way."

That was answered before on the thread. It isn’t happening.

brentwood

"Ermmmm just one thing you won’t get a double decker up the lanes

I drive hgv's for a living and been through tighter lanes than there "

Just might have a few scratches that need touching in but it’s go lol

FAWKHAM

"Ermmmm just one thing you won’t get a double decker up the lanes

I drive hgv's for a living and been through tighter lanes than there

Just might have a few scratches that need touching in but it’s go lol "

No bus sorry

I think it’s time we put this post to bed for now, some great ideas that we will discuss. Please remember if we do agree to any that Rome wasn’t built in a day and it may not be implemented immediately

No comment, so guess not. "

Have to say that I don't understand this comment. Eureka has always been trans friendly and there are normally a number of Tgirls at the weekend parties and during the daytime.

On top of that we personally host 2 weekday parties, one evening and one daytime, every month, specifically for the LGBTQ community and they are always well attend and supported by transfolk.

I have never found Eureka anything less than super friendly. That includes the staff as well as the patrons."

By *uardiansCouple  over a year ago

Isle of Wight

"Pool and grounds open and lit until late so that we can chat and play there if we do not want to dance indoors or rooms are full.

We shall look into this "

PDI Gran Canaria

Have to say that I don't understand this comment. Eureka has always been trans friendly and there are normally a number of Tgirls at the weekend parties and during the daytime.

On top of that we personally host 2 weekday parties, one evening and one daytime, every month, specifically for the LGBTQ community and they are always well attend and supported by transfolk."

I believe, I have already told you in pm about what happened to us.

FAWKHAM

On top of that we personally host 2 weekday parties, one evening and one daytime, every month, specifically for the LGBTQ community and they are always well attend and supported by transfolk.

I believe, I have already told you in pm about what happened to us."

This has now been rectified and we hope to see you back again soon

PDI Gran Canaria

I believe, I have already told you in pm about what happened to us.

This has now been rectified and we hope to see you back again soon "

Your right, and we will be delighted to come back to such a wonderful club. See you all very soon.

By *esmond and Molly JonesCouple  over a year ago

Watford

My only real quibble is there never seems to be cabin availability. We tried to get a cabin for the recent vicars & tarts a month ahead and were told cabins were sold out. We were placed on waiting list but heard nothing. I find it amazing that in a month, nothing became available, and, that no cabins were available a whole month ahead! The doesn't seem to be much in the way of accommodation nearby either. We have tried to get cabin accommodation previously too but we're always told nothing is available. Maybe we just pick the busy weeks!

FAWKHAM

"My only real quibble is there never seems to be cabin availability. We tried to get a cabin for the recent vicars & tarts a month ahead and were told cabins were sold out. We were placed on waiting list but heard nothing. I find it amazing that in a month, nothing became available, and, that no cabins were available a whole month ahead! The doesn't seem to be much in the way of accommodation nearby either. We have tried to get cabin accommodation previously too but we're always told nothing is available. Maybe we just pick the busy weeks!"

Cabins go on sale in January for the year and if it’s a theme night accommodation sells out weeks sometimes months in advance. To give you an idea end of May Bank Holiday and August Bank Holiday have already sold out.

If you google hotels in the Dartford or Gravesend areas you are 15 mins maximum drive away. We also have a taxi company that will happily pick you up and drop you back at very reasonable rates

Hope this helps

FAWKHAM

"My only real quibble is there never seems to be cabin availability. We tried to get a cabin for the recent vicars & tarts a month ahead and were told cabins were sold out. We were placed on waiting list but heard nothing. I find it amazing that in a month, nothing became available, and, that no cabins were available a whole month ahead! The doesn't seem to be much in the way of accommodation nearby either. We have tried to get cabin accommodation previously too but we're always told nothing is available. Maybe we just pick the busy weeks!"

Also the waiting list only comes into its own if people cancel and unfortunately no one did on that particular event

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Looks very dated in the club room , couples room needs to be more secure men wander in

By *esmond and Molly JonesCouple  over a year ago

Watford

Thanks, Eurekaparties for the reply and information. That's very useful. I didn't know about the taxi firm so maybe we can use that option.

FAWKHAM

"Looks very dated in the club room , couples room needs to be more secure men wander in "

Dated? Can I ask when you were last here?

FAWKHAM

"Looks very dated in the club room , couples room needs to be more secure men wander in "

We now have a permanent member of staff on the door on Saturday Nights

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

About 1 year ago

FAWKHAM

"About 1 year ago"

The clubhouse went through a full renovation 18 months ago

» Add a new message to this topic