FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Doncaster club?

Doncaster club?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oiluvfun OP   Man  over a year ago

Penrith

I'm staying over in the Doncaster area in a couple of weeks' time, and was looking at visiting a club on the Friday night. What would be peoples' recommendations be for a single guy please?

TIA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sheffield is closest place with clubs

There isn't any in Doncaster. You need to head to Leeds (quest, pandora) or Sheffield (la chambre). Not sure on any of those clubs policy's for single guys

Penrith

Thanks guys, I missed out on the HWC event at Libs, but hopefully there'll be something else happening at one of the other clubs

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

Or you could head to the club in Hull.

Penrith

"Or you could head to the club in Hull."

Thanks, yes Hu9 is by far the cheapest for a single guy, and there’s the added bonus of my first ever drive across the Humber Bridge lol

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

Pretty sure you won't need to cross the Bridge, I may be wrong tho.

Penrith

Quest are hosting BMFC on the night in question, so probably not a good choice for me lol

"Quest are hosting BMFC on the night in question, so probably not a good choice for me lol "

It's actually a very well attended night beyond the BMFC label... I wouldn't let that put you off

Penrith

"Quest are hosting BMFC on the night in question, so probably not a good choice for me lol

It's actually a very well attended night beyond the BMFC label... I wouldn't let that put you off "

The host does state on her profile that these events are run for admirers of black guys, so if you’re not a black guy, or an admirer of such, the evening may not be for you?

[Removed by poster at 04/05/18 12:31:44]

Hey ....your turn to let us know if you go to hu9 what it's like lol . Oh and if you do decide quest on that night ....May I suggest a sunbed course haha . Seriously , I'm sure there would be ladies there who arnt just looking for black guys though . Xx

Penrith

"Hey ....your turn to let us know if you go to hu9 what it's like lol . Oh and if you do decide quest on that night ....May I suggest a sunbed course haha . Seriously , I'm sure there would be ladies there who arnt just looking for black guys though . Xx "

I have a choice; sunbed course and turn pink, or fake tan and go orange. May aswell stay off-white lol! I haven't decided where I'm going yet, but I will let you know how I get on

Haha .....orange isnt a good luck at all lol . Im sure you will have a great time where ever you decide xx

Penrith

"Haha .....orange isnt a good luck at all lol . Im sure you will have a great time where ever you decide xx "

I works for David Dickinson.

What? It doesn't?

Well, whichever club I end up in, it all depends on who is there at the same time

"Quest are hosting BMFC on the night in question, so probably not a good choice for me lol

It's actually a very well attended night beyond the BMFC label... I wouldn't let that put you off

The host does state on her profile that these events are run for admirers of black guys, so if you’re not a black guy, or an admirer of such, the evening may not be for you? "

It depends what you’re looking for. I know what I want wouldn’t be there on that night so I’d give it a wide-berth. I’d assume people would mainly be there for that event so wouldn’t waste my time or money going.

Penrith

The host does state on her profile that these events are run for admirers of black guys, so if you’re not a black guy, or an admirer of such, the evening may not be for you?

It depends what you’re looking for. I know what I want wouldn’t be there on that night so I’d give it a wide-berth. I’d assume people would mainly be there for that event so wouldn’t waste my time or money going. "

Yep, you're probably right there, so either LC, Hu9, or trek it through to Xtasia

By *ugarandspice9569Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Attic is only a hour and half from doncaster.

Penrith

"Attic is only a hour and half from doncaster. "

Thank you, I hadn’t considered there, I’ll check it out

It depends what you’re looking for. I know what I want wouldn’t be there on that night so I’d give it a wide-berth. I’d assume people would mainly be there for that event so wouldn’t waste my time or money going.

Yep, you're probably right there, so either LC, Hu9, or trek it through to Xtasia "

Never been to Hu9 or LC - you’ll have to post your review.

By *orkieboy 99Man  over a year ago

york

Yep, you're probably right there, so either LC, Hu9, or trek it through to Xtasia

Never been to Hu9 or LC - you’ll have to post your review. "

both good clubs and nice

Penrith

Never been to Hu9 or LC - you’ll have to post your review. "

Could be the Attic yet lol, and oh yes! I love posting club reviews

» Add a new message to this topic