FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kestrels community

Kestrels community

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecretlyASoftie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I saw a woman this morning who looked like someone I know from kestrels and it just made me sad that I won’t be seeing this whole group of people who are all friends en masse this summer.

I don’t know how the search for kestrels 2.0 is coming on but there’s a huge community that’s been disbanded and disbursed! I know there’s some alternatives but not everyone is going to the same place or at the same time. It truly was a unique place

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Only managed to get to Kestrels twice, but loved it and really enjoyed AbFabs

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

I'm missing it too ....I wonder where all those people are going ??? I mean if it's real sunny Monday where are 200 people going to go??? Haven't got my kit off yet

By *tarf1shWoman  over a year ago

Bracknell

I'm missing it so much, it was my secret haven and now have no where to relax

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

can someone educate me here, kestrels?

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Write ’Kestrels’ in the forum search, lots of threads about the club located near Heathrow.

By *erts_darlings1Couple  over a year ago

watford

We are going to Eurekas tomorrow but will feel a bit sad, was nothing like a good smooch in the pool at Kestrals

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

I was just thinking about this today as we'd normally take a drive up to Kestrels on Bank Holiday Mondays and stay for the bi nights. There's no club quite like it - we miss the place a LOT.

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

We only said this afternoon it looks like being a cracking Kestrels weekend.... A Russell bbq Sunday... open til midnight then back for more Monday. So sad.... hurry up Kestrels 2 we are waiting for you xxx

I've had some great times at kestrels, I would love to be there again on a sunny like this. Takes me back to my first ever visit there, mid summer.

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

This makes us very sad. We miss everyone too

T xx

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"We only said this afternoon it looks like being a cracking Kestrels weekend.... A Russell bbq Sunday... open til midnight then back for more Monday. So sad.... hurry up Kestrels 2 we are waiting for you xxx"

I was just saying what a shame they cant join forces with the Naturist only group in Crowthorne. 4 Acres separated up and swingers only areas another pool and stables etc Im sure it could be workable.

Not sure The Naturists would like it much though.

I have met few people from kestrels(abfabs) at vanilla alternative and also met staff member there last night. I think VA is popular choice among kestrels(abfabs) members since closure.

Makes you realise a club is way more than the building and facilities

St Neots

"Makes you realise a club is way more than the building and facilities "

"

I was just saying what a shame they cant join forces with the Naturist only group in Crowthorne. 4 Acres separated up and swingers only areas another pool and stables etc Im sure it could be workable.

Not sure The Naturists would like it much though. "

Depends on whether they want better facilities, lower membership fees, which the fees from the sub let would give them.

By *ozartCouple  over a year ago

newbury

God missing kestrals today

"

Depends on whether they want better facilities, lower membership fees, which the fees from the sub let would give them."

Totally different environments, doubt the current members worry about the membership fees.

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"

Depends on whether they want better facilities, lower membership fees, which the fees from the sub let would give them.

Totally different environments, doubt the current members worry about the membership fees. "

If it's this one they've been under threat in the past so maybe an input of money might not be a bad thing

West Sussex nudist holiday park popular with caravanners may be closed in order to make way for new homes development

Plans to build new homes on a plot of land occupied by a naturist holiday park have been submitted to Mid Sussex district council.

The 45 homes proposed to be built on a plot of land currently occupying Little Oaks Sun Club in Copthorne, West Sussex, would see a mix of one and two-bedroom apartments and two to four bedroom houses, 14 of which are said to be based on the government's Affordable Homes Programme.

Little Oaks is surrounded by four acres of secluded woodland and accommodates tents, caravans and motorhomes. Facilities include tennis courts, a swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna, with activities including quizzes, parties, firework displays and barbeques. We at CaravanTimes assume caution is taken when it's time to turn the sausages.

What do you think? If these plans come into effect, would this be a travesty or should the naked campers and caravanners be forced to make way for new homes

St Neots

"

Totally different environments, doubt the current members worry about the membership fees.

If it's this one they've been under threat in the past so maybe an input of money might not be a bad thing

West Sussex nudist holiday park popular with caravanners may be closed in order to make way for new homes development

Plans to build new homes on a plot of land occupied by a naturist holiday park have been submitted to Mid Sussex district council.

The 45 homes proposed to be built on a plot of land currently occupying Little Oaks Sun Club in Copthorne, West Sussex, would see a mix of one and two-bedroom apartments and two to four bedroom houses, 14 of which are said to be based on the government's Affordable Homes Programme.

Little Oaks is surrounded by four acres of secluded woodland and accommodates tents, caravans and motorhomes. Facilities include tennis courts, a swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna, with activities including quizzes, parties, firework displays and barbeques. We at CaravanTimes assume caution is taken when it's time to turn the sausages.

What do you think? If these plans come into effect, would this be a travesty or should the naked campers and caravanners be forced to make way for new homes"

That don't want us anywhere....the proodish English ...now France that's a different matter very open

Little oaks is well gone now

We first met at kestrels..... our first snog was in the pool...... sad we won’t have it to enjoy this summer

Floppsy x

By *rMrsFidelioCouple  over a year ago

Warnham, West Sussex

Such a shame - was a lovley, unique place and community

By *attyBWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Really missing Kestrels this weekend! Sunbathing with a bikini on just does not cut it

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

Wondered WHY is was feeling down and dejected today -I now know the reason!

Missing the community.

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

Diaspora

A diaspora is a scattered population whose origin lies in a separate geographic locale.

In particular, Diaspora has come to refer to involuntary mass dispersions of a population from its indigenous territories.

"Diaspora

A diaspora is a scattered population whose origin lies in a separate geographic locale.

In particular, Diaspora has come to refer to involuntary mass dispersions of a population from its indigenous territories. "

Great name for a new club

We miss it even when it’s not sunny!

St Neots

"We miss it even when it’s not sunny! "

By *aptain VMan  over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

I miss this place. Are there any alternatives ?

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Only went once at night so never got to experience Kestrels itself.

Was a great concept and had great facilities.

There is a nudist club in Sharnbrook near me so I can at least get my sunbathing fix there.

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

Had a pretty cool afternoon at Eurekas yesterday but it wasn't quite the same.

By *azzuk249Man  over a year ago

Twickenham

Tomorrow is looking like a perfect “Kestrels day”, and I’ve got the day off work.

Going to miss it...

By *tarling and RobinCouple  over a year ago

middlesex

We sooooooooo miss Kestrels, particularly on weekends like this.

Twickenham

A good few members of the Kestrels Diaspora at Eureka today. We bemoaned it's loss and the fact most of us have to travel further but we did our best to carry on the spirit.

By *ssexolderguyMan  over a year ago

uxbridge

Am gutted it’s gone. It was so nice strolling around as nature intended!!! And then party times in the evening.

It was so big as well as something for everyone. It’s the only club/venue I’ve ever been too!!! Any suggestions or recommendations would be welcomed please. Thanks x

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

Spent Thursday, Sunday and Monday at eurekas playing spot the kestrel refugees lol

St Neots

"Spent Thursday, Sunday and Monday at eurekas playing spot the kestrel refugees lol"

Shame I didn't go I could of spotted you lol

By *0tt0nSu3Woman  over a year ago

London

"Spent Thursday, Sunday and Monday at eurekas playing spot the kestrel refugees lol"

Kestrel refugees...

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I've been to Eurekas twice.

But seems I'm spending most of my time on my local nudist beach this week

By *orningtonCroissantMan  over a year ago

notts and humberside

"I'm missing it too ....I wonder where all those people are going ??? I mean if it's real sunny Monday where are 200 people going to go??? Haven't got my kit off yet "

Nice

Such a great club. When I first moved to London it was the first club I went to. That was 2015. Since then I’ve moved home but I’m still in contact with folks from club. A top top top club. And very very sad.

"Such a great club. When I first moved to London it was the first club I went to. That was 2015. Since then I’ve moved home but I’m still in contact with folks from club. A top top top club. And very very sad. "

It was our first club too!

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

"Such a great club. When I first moved to London it was the first club I went to. That was 2015. Since then I’ve moved home but I’m still in contact with folks from club. A top top top club. And very very sad.

It was our first club too! "

Yes totally agree with all that. Not including one visit to Le Boudoir, it was my second club. I was told about it after chatting to a lovely couple at the first club I went to. Much preferred it at Kestrels too.

Really sad it's gone and only wish I'd started going years eatlier. I'd only been going since Aug 2016. Still 18 months is better than nothing.

There are good alternatives. Kestrel was always overly expensive, 40 quid for single men!!

I live right near kestrel n Eureka ( 20 plus fuel) was always a cheaper option.

We have Zeus spa, Hellfire n studlands beach just a 2 hour drive. There's enough options, people in West London home counties need to stop feeling sorry for themselves

Loads of house parties n socials have now bursted into the scene which wouldn't of happened before

Canford Cliffs

"There are good alternatives. Kestrel was always overly expensive, 40 quid for single men!!

We have Zeus spa, Hellfire n studlands beach just a 2 hour drive. There's enough options, people in West London home counties need to stop feeling sorry for themselves

Loads of house parties n socials have now bursted into the scene which wouldn't of happened before"

Fair to say that someone hasn't completely understood the theme of this post and I for one am pleased you spent more time at Eurekas.

Ps - crap grammar in your final paragraph.

St Neots

"There are good alternatives. Kestrel was always overly expensive, 40 quid for single men!!

Loads of house parties n socials have now bursted into the scene which wouldn't of happened before"

It might of been a little more expensive but lots of stuff were FREE!!! Like towels coffee tea soft drinks food you could bring in instead of paying OTT for rubbish food.... Shall I go on??? Also it was clean the only other place I've been to is the greenhouse now that was clean!!!!

Twickenham

Loads of house parties n socials have now bursted into the scene which wouldn't of happened before

It might of been a little more expensive but lots of stuff were FREE!!! Like towels coffee tea soft drinks food you could bring in instead of paying OTT for rubbish food.... Shall I go on??? Also it was clean the only other place I've been to is the greenhouse now that was clean!!!! "

And ice - don't forget the ice which would have been very welcome last weekend.

It might of been a little more expensive but lots of stuff were FREE!!! Like towels coffee tea soft drinks food you could bring in instead of paying OTT for rubbish food.... Shall I go on??? Also it was clean the only other place I've been to is the greenhouse now that was clean!!!!

And ice - don't forget the ice which would have been very welcome last weekend. "

And the occasionally ice cream

And ice - don't forget the ice which would have been very welcome last weekend.

And the occasionally ice cream "

Or more regular ice lollies lol argh dammit I miss the place!

By *ermandrMan  over a year ago

Leith

I miss those relaxing days so much. Almost as much as I miss the hot nights at Abfabs.

Slough Windsor ish

Its half term... it would have been my little holiday spot.

Forget the cost and what was free for that cost. Its the people, the community, I miss

"Its half term... it would have been my little holiday spot.

Forget the cost and what was free for that cost. Its the people, the community, I miss "

Forget the cost and what was free for that cost. Its the people, the community, I miss "

Totally agree, everything under one roof and unique. So many great memories!

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

Forget the cost and what was free for that cost. Its the people, the community, I miss

Totally agree, everything under one roof and unique. So many great memories!"

Lovely to see some familiar faces on this forum, so to speak

Lovely to see some familiar faces on this forum, so to speak "

Indeed. If Graham doesnt get his act together then all those great memories will remain just that!

Slough Windsor ish

Lovely to see some familiar faces on this forum, so to speak

Indeed. If Graham doesnt get his act together then all those great memories will remain just that! "

Im certain he will be doing his best... it will be good to have another social in the meantime.

I dont recognise anyone with their clothes on

Still miss it and all tbe lovely prople we met there. Going to give eurekas a go in a couolr of weeks. Booked a csbim so hoping for good weather.

Floppsy x

By *inkycatWoman  over a year ago

High Wycombe

I suggested to Graham a social weekend for members round at mine - Garden isn’t overlooked, huge, I have a hot tub...he didn’t go for it. And I don’t want to give my address to randoms. Sad times because I miss it so much too and sit in the garden thinking how nice it would be to share!

"I suggested to Graham a social weekend for members round at mine - Garden isn’t overlooked, huge, I have a hot tub...he didn’t go for it. And I don’t want to give my address to randoms. Sad times because I miss it so much too and sit in the garden thinking how nice it would be to share! "

That would have been a good idea. It’s quite a while since the social the Graham organised.

By *itch269Couple  over a year ago

Horley

Eureka's Id the best alternative we've found so far but we also visit Chams in the Midlands once a month and although totally different from kestrels its a great atmosphere with lots of fun x

St Neots

"I suggested to Graham a social weekend for members round at mine - Garden isn’t overlooked, huge, I have a hot tub...he didn’t go for it. And I don’t want to give my address to randoms. Sad times because I miss it so much too and sit in the garden thinking how nice it would be to share! "

That's a shame maybe you should find out who the members were just arrange it yourself

High Wycombe

"I suggested to Graham a social weekend for members round at mine - Garden isn’t overlooked, huge, I have a hot tub...he didn’t go for it. And I don’t want to give my address to randoms. Sad times because I miss it so much too and sit in the garden thinking how nice it would be to share!

That would have been a good idea. It’s quite a while since the social the Graham organised. "

That’s why I suggested it - thought they could have opened it to members and seen what the response was like. Maybe I should find a way.

"I suggested to Graham a social weekend for members round at mine - Garden isn’t overlooked, huge, I have a hot tub...he didn’t go for it. And I don’t want to give my address to randoms. Sad times because I miss it so much too and sit in the garden thinking how nice it would be to share!

That would have been a good idea. It’s quite a while since the social the Graham organised.

That’s why I suggested it - thought they could have opened it to members and seen what the response was like. Maybe I should find a way. "

Cat maybe if you get a couple of members that you already personally know to verify a small group of people (however many you want to invite) as genuine and known at the club themselves as regulars from the club. I’d be happy to help you x

High Wycombe

That’s why I suggested it - thought they could have opened it to members and seen what the response was like. Maybe I should find a way.

Cat maybe if you get a couple of members that you already personally know to verify a small group of people (however many you want to invite) as genuine and known at the club themselves as regulars from the club. I’d be happy to help you x"

That would be fab, thank you

no matter

Absolutely.

Absolutely. "

Yes it was about the people and community. We have been to other places since and regularly bump into others from Kestrels, it’s always good to catch up.

By *obin_and_marionMan  over a year ago

Beaconsfield

Given recent weather it is a nightmare that there's no realistic alternative "turn up and get kit off" venue..

We were in Brighton at the weekend and it was lovely to spend some time on the nudist beach.

By *anetandjohn666Man  over a year ago

Wallingford

Hopefully meeting a few faces from

Kestrels at Zeus spa tomorrow afternoon

Let’s take it over lol

Definitely missing Kestrels

Looking at spending the day/evening at either VA or Eureka's in the near future and hoping they might be similar (fingers crossed emoji)

Mrs x

St Neots

"Definitely missing Kestrels

Looking at spending the day/evening at either VA or Eureka's in the near future and hoping they might be similar (fingers crossed emoji)

Mrs x"

Unfortunately (Mrs) there isn't Eureka is good but if it rains there isn't much room inside if there are 200 people there......

Mrs x

Unfortunately (Mrs) there isn't Eureka is good but if it rains there isn't much room inside if there are 200 people there...... "

Ah!

Will definately be doing some more research then. Our days off together are rare and I want to find a venue which is relaxing, has a pool and we can have fun if we want to.

Mrs x

Mrs x

Unfortunately (Mrs) there isn't Eureka is good but if it rains there isn't much room inside if there are 200 people there......

Ah!

Will definately be doing some more research then. Our days off together are rare and I want to find a venue which is relaxing, has a pool and we can have fun if we want to.

Mrs x"

We now do Eurekas on a sunny day or Bristol Gardens if it’s not!

By *n2cplCouple  over a year ago

swindon

We miss it too and being only an hour away down the M4 it was perfect. Sadly the other clubs are just too far away from us.

By *otNewMan  over a year ago

Nearby

In the Daily Mail today, owners hit with £45,000 worth of fines.

Shame, used to enjoy it in there.

St Neots

"In the Daily Mail today, owners hit with £45,000 worth of fines.

Shame, used to enjoy it in there."

London

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5796033/Couple-ran-sex-dungeon-nudist-spa-Surrey-fined-45-000.html

London

[Removed by poster at 01/06/18 21:12:56]

London

"In the Daily Mail today, owners hit with £45,000 worth of fines.

Shame, used to enjoy it in there."

Me too

Canford Cliffs

"http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5796033/Couple-ran-sex-dungeon-nudist-spa-Surrey-fined-45-000.html"

That sucks big time. Hasn't the council had their pound of flesh?

London

"http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5796033/Couple-ran-sex-dungeon-nudist-spa-Surrey-fined-45-000.html

That sucks big time. Hasn't the council had their pound of flesh? "

Seemingly not. I might easily be wrong, but I'd say assuming everything in the article is true, this makes a new venue unlikely.

I’m gutted for them. Not sure how it’s the proceeds of crime when before the court case re planning kestrels was a council agreed spa club. I’m also saddened to see David’s kids brought into this report and hope they don’t get bullied for it.

no matter

Bad luck for them.

Such a shame for it to be portrayed as a sex dungeon place rather than what it was for me, a lovely Naturist place to relax in the day with friends. Why are nudity and sex regarded as a bad thing?

St Neots

"I’m gutted for them. Not sure how it’s the proceeds of crime when before the court case re planning kestrels was a council agreed spa club. I’m also saddened to see David’s kids brought into this report and hope they don’t get bullied for it. "

It was only from Jan 2017 till Feb that the comment about the illegal gains not the whole time it was open....just saying

St Neots

"Bad luck for them.

Such a shame for it to be portrayed as a sex dungeon place rather than what it was for me, a lovely Naturist place to relax in the day with friends. Why are nudity and sex regarded as a bad thing? "

Because there are too many narrow minded people about.... the English have always been known for that!!!

Putting the rights & wrongs of this to one side there is a lesson to be learnt here. That being that councils who object to clubs and want to shut them down will always get there way and I wouldn't be at all surprised if there is more to come before this mess comes to an end.

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

"http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5796033/Couple-ran-sex-dungeon-nudist-spa-Surrey-fined-45-000.html

Seemingly not. I might easily be wrong, but I'd say assuming everything in the article is true, this makes a new venue unlikely.

"

Especially as it sounds like there's more fines to come.

High Wycombe

"

Might explain why they didn’t go for my suggestion - must have had other stuff on their minds

Such a shame.

London

"Putting the rights & wrongs of this to one side there is a lesson to be learnt here. That being that councils who object to clubs and want to shut them down will always get there way and I wouldn't be at all surprised if there is more to come before this mess comes to an end."

Without wanting to get slated here (and before you do, trust me I'm just as disappointed/upset/annoyed as you all are over the closure and missing the place a lot); I'd say the lesson to be learned here is to not knowingly break the law, especially continue to break the law when official notification has been served that this is the case.

Maybe the owners got what seemed like decent legal advice that they stood a good chance of winning, I don't know. However, whatever we think of the council, the owners are at least partially responsible for this happening. You don't build structures without checking you're legally entitled or have permission to do so.

[runs and hides ]

"Putting the rights & wrongs of this to one side there is a lesson to be learnt here. That being that councils who object to clubs and want to shut them down will always get there way and I wouldn't be at all surprised if there is more to come before this mess comes to an end.

Without wanting to get slated here (and before you do, trust me I'm just as disappointed/upset/annoyed as you all are over the closure and missing the place a lot); I'd say the lesson to be learned here is to not knowingly break the law, especially continue to break the law when official notification has been served that this is the case.

Maybe the owners got what seemed like decent legal advice that they stood a good chance of winning, I don't know. However, whatever we think of the council, the owners are at least partially responsible for this happening. You don't build structures without checking you're legally entitled or have permission to do so.

[runs and hides ]"

Haven’t read the latest article as I refuse to have anything to do with the Daily Heil. But as the above poster quite rightly states, the owners of Kestrels flouted the planing laws in more than one occasion and are now paying the heavy price for breaking the law. (We miss the club too, especially in the summer), but if you knowingly break the law you have to accept the consequences.

The final court order giving them a year to shut down which was fairly generous. They have only been fined for ignoring that one which they were silly to do.

We really miss the place whatever the rights and wrongs are.

London

"The final court order giving them a year to shut down which was fairly generous. They have only been fined for ignoring that one which they were silly to do.

We really miss the place whatever the rights and wrongs are."

Was it a year to shut down completely, or just remove the "offending" structures?

"The final court order giving them a year to shut down which was fairly generous. They have only been fined for ignoring that one which they were silly to do.

We really miss the place whatever the rights and wrongs are.

Was it a year to shut down completely, or just remove the "offending" structures?"

Either way they didn’t comply!

Slough Windsor ish

The Daily Heil love to embellish the truth. Never ones to allow truth get in the way of a good story.

Stanwell Moor a desirable residential area? Really? Directly under the flightpath and next to a busy junction of M25? We still occassionally use Polash , the Indian takeawayin the village, the owner there was telling us thevillage shop and they had really suffered since the club closed. The property was not in the middle of any residential area, it was on the outskirts and never affected anyone. I seem to recall there were no local complaints at the planning enquiry, it was soley a planning permission issue. But who knows.

As for living off the proceeds of crime..... typical clickbait of The Daily Heil.

They are bang out of order to have brought Anne and Davids children into the story though, simply unnecessary and unfair.

I just wish Graham and Anne the very best of luck xx

"I'm missing it so much, it was my secret haven and now have no where to relax "

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

an additional implication of the court case, neither of them can be a company director with a criminal conviction? in which case opening another club will be difficult?

St Neots

"I'm missing it so much, it was my secret haven and now have no where to relax "

I feel so sorry for both

Graham and Ann, when you see the fines that real violent criminals get you would have thought that they were running a drugs factory. Really it feel so sorry for them both. Thank you for providing Kestrels, I am so sorry that you have been left with this message.

My biggest concern if I was either of them would be HMRC as it looks like the powers that be are out to break them.

london

I really doubt the entire machinery of the state is ‘out to get them’. They took a chance taking on the battle, they could have pulled out.

"I really doubt the entire machinery of the state is ‘out to get them’. They took a chance taking on the battle, they could have pulled out. "

I hope for their sake that is true. The problem is that they did more than take a chance on winning, they carried on when they had lost. And if you think that the club only took £45k in the 13 months to closing then thats crazy.

london

"I really doubt the entire machinery of the state is ‘out to get them’. They took a chance taking on the battle, they could have pulled out.

I hope for their sake that is true. The problem is that they did more than take a chance on winning, they carried on when they had lost. And if you think that the club only took £45k in the 13 months to closing then thats crazy. "

I can just see MI5 “drop that ISIS dirty bomb operation, a pensioner has built a shed on the green built and people are rolling around in it having sex. The queen has called, take it down she said”

"I really doubt the entire machinery of the state is ‘out to get them’. They took a chance taking on the battle, they could have pulled out.

I hope for their sake that is true. The problem is that they did more than take a chance on winning, they carried on when they had lost. And if you think that the club only took £45k in the 13 months to closing then thats crazy.

I can just see MI5 “drop that ISIS dirty bomb operation, a pensioner has built a shed on the green built and people are rolling around in it having sex. The queen has called, take it down she said” "

And now you are just being a bit silly

It’s sad times indeed. I do miss the place not just my fetish nights but the community of people who attended. A big loss and I wish the team all the best and Hope sentencing is suspended rather than serving.

Agree with most comments however pushing back to the council with poor legal representation there will be only1 winner ( council) we miss it hugely as it became a big part of our social scene and also helped my partner with health issues, and now if looking for an alternative venue the local councils plus surrounding councils will be 0 tolerance

On their opportunity’s if that’s what they intend to do, I feel sad for the owners as they did supply a great service and were good fun people let’s just hope the courts will be lenient as they have been punished financially , yes the law is the law but some of the courts rulings on harsher subjects have been lighter , we all could say it could of been run better but they did what they did with the hand that they were dealt with .

St Neots

Maybe all the people who used to go there should send into the council their thoughts and start a petition??

By *exyparadiseWoman  over a year ago

Top secret

It was The best and first Place i have ever visited, Nowhere comes

As close im afraid .. it was the most lovely relaxed non judgemental place for Fun, and the Atmosphere was Superb i always Enjoyed myself and met new Friends . ...

By *exyparadiseWoman  over a year ago

Top secret

"Maybe all the people who used to go there should send into the council their thoughts and start a petition??"

"Maybe all the people who used to go there should send into the council their thoughts and start a petition??"

It would be a total waste of time.

" It was The best and first Place i have ever visited, Nowhere comes

As close im afraid .. it was the most lovely relaxed non judgemental place for Fun, and the Atmosphere was Superb i always Enjoyed myself and met new Friends . ... "

These are exactly the same thoughts I have about Kestrels... Gutted it's gone!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"The Daily Heil love to embellish the truth. Never ones to allow truth get in the way of a good story.

Stanwell Moor a desirable residential area? Really? Directly under the flightpath and next to a busy junction of M25? We still occassionally use Polash , the Indian takeawayin the village, the owner there was telling us thevillage shop and they had really suffered since the club closed. The property was not in the middle of any residential area, it was on the outskirts and never affected anyone. I seem to recall there were no local complaints at the planning enquiry, it was soley a planning permission issue. But who knows.

As for living off the proceeds of crime..... typical clickbait of The Daily Heil.

They are bang out of order to have brought Anne and Davids children into the story though, simply unnecessary and unfair.

I just wish Graham and Anne the very best of luck xx"

I believe the site was a commercial vehicle repair/breaker establishment before becoming Kestrels. Perhaps the council should insist on the site returning to such use!

By *ungguy7.5Man  over a year ago

wokingham

[Removed by poster at 04/06/18 09:52:34]

By *ungguy7.5Man  over a year ago

wokingham

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5796033/Couple-ran-sex-dungeon-nudist-spa-Surrey-fined-45-000.html

Such a shame it has come to this.

Such a shame it has come to this. "

I've just seen this online. Absolutely awful isn't it!! There was never any noise or the neighbours being bothered. So much more real crime out there and they chase after these lovely people x

Twickenham

I've just seen this online. Absolutely awful isn't it!! There was never any noise or the neighbours being bothered. So much more real crime out there and they chase after these lovely people x"

I've always thought that there would be an uproar from locals if they knew how much the whole process has cost them. This seems to be the councils attempt to claw back some of the money so they can say ' yes - it cost us xxx thousand but we got back £45K and we're going for more '

St Neots

I've just seen this online. Absolutely awful isn't it!! There was never any noise or the neighbours being bothered. So much more real crime out there and they chase after these lovely people x"

For some people it was a haven.....I can say that it catered for everyone even ppl with dimentia used to come with their partner for a bit of sun......

By *ustOneNightCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Been super missing Kestrels. Every hot day this year has not been as enjoyable because the option of kestrels isn't there. I'd never thought I'd be so dejected about a swingers spa closing!

St Neots

"Been super missing Kestrels. Every hot day this year has not been as enjoyable because the option of kestrels isn't there. I'd never thought I'd be so dejected about a swingers spa closing! "

I think your right for all of the people that used to go it was their summer hideaway.....mine included

"Been super missing Kestrels. Every hot day this year has not been as enjoyable because the option of kestrels isn't there. I'd never thought I'd be so dejected about a swingers spa closing!

I think your right for all of the people that used to go it was their summer hideaway.....mine included "

We used to nip down for a couple of hours after work, it was perfect for us!

It was Defo more than a spa or club. It was a social hangout for people. Best place ever for fun.

"Maybe all the people who used to go there should send into the council their thoughts and start a petition?? "

What would the petition be for though? The owners hadn't got a leg to stand on once they lost their appeal and continued to trade. I agree that it's sad, but they were given very poor legal advice it would seem.

"Maybe all the people who used to go there should send into the council their thoughts and start a petition??

What would the petition be for though? The owners hadn't got a leg to stand on once they lost their appeal and continued to trade. I agree that it's sad, but they were given very poor legal advice it would seem. "

I totally agree. Planning made a ruling and the owners went against that ruling and continued to trade.

Any of the old Kestrels crew off to Eurekas next weekend ie the 16th? we are staying over Saturday

By *heeky chopsCouple  over a year ago

Home

Could anyone tell us what the latest news is and Where all the kestrel people have gone as a local alternative?

V sad the other day to discover this news after being away for a few months ??????

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"Maybe all the people who used to go there should send into the council their thoughts and start a petition??

What would the petition be for though? The owners hadn't got a leg to stand on once they lost their appeal and continued to trade. I agree that it's sad, but they were given very poor legal advice it would seem. "

No lawyer would have told them they could defy a court order. That must have been their decision.

As I have explained on here before, once the initial planning ruling was appealed the whole process was run through the Planning Inspectorate which is an executive agency of the Department for Communities and Local Government ...

So effectively all costs for the successive appeals were covered by the government and paid from their coffers not the local councils.

The prosecution would however aim to deter future planning infringers by highlighting the cost of ignoring court orders.Tthe majority of the cost of this prosecution were apparently born by the CPS so again not a cost to the council, which is why they could be so dogged/vindictive.

no matter

"Could anyone tell us what the latest news is and Where all the kestrel people have gone as a local alternative?

V sad the other day to discover this news after being away for a few months ??????

"

Eurekas private parties or clubs from what I read.

London

What would the petition be for though? The owners hadn't got a leg to stand on once they lost their appeal and continued to trade. I agree that it's sad, but they were given very poor legal advice it would seem.

No lawyer would have told them they could defy a court order. That must have been their decision. "

That's what I would have thought too. Having said that, reading through the 'legal' notices they put up on the perimeter fence a few weeks/months before they closed, it does make me wonder. The style of language used was neither formal (in a legal sense) or even particularly professional in parts!

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

They are lucky they managed to string it out as long as they did..

By *ayjaypapi14Man  over a year ago

isleworth

[Removed by poster at 25/06/18 16:55:21]

Any Kestrels mates going to TattyRubx at hellfire this Friday ? Always a great night

St Neots

"Any Kestrels mates going to TattyRubx at hellfire this Friday ? Always a great night"

Not sure not really a club iikw to go to

Slough Windsor ish

"Any Kestrels mates going to TattyRubx at hellfire this Friday ? Always a great night"

Yes, we are looking forward to it

This sun makes me miss kestrels so much, if i win the lotto ill set up a club like kestrels

By *entleman of GirthMan  over a year ago

Copthorne

Little Oaks shut down years ago.

Eureka seems to be the only place anywhere near.

We are also sad that it shut down, club was local to us and we loved going there! Other clubs just arent the same

By *entleman of GirthMan  over a year ago

Copthorne

"Bad luck for them.

Such a shame for it to be portrayed as a sex dungeon place rather than what it was for me, a lovely Naturist place to relax in the day with friends. Why are nudity and sex regarded as a bad thing? "

“Kinky” sex sells shitty newspapers - if we didn’t buy them, the world would be a better place.

Basically people in Kent are blessed. Not only do they have vastly cheaper house prices compared to likes of Surrey/Middlesex/Bucks.... except for Seven Oaks and Bromley area perhaps, they have a choice of 4 kestrel style clubs to attend during the day.

Eureka, Silverleigh, Dv8 ( nice BBQ apparently) and a spa in Rochester which I cannot mention!!

West of London absolutely fuck all!! East of London it's fuck galore!!!

Bump

St Neots

"Basically people in Kent are blessed. Not only do they have vastly cheaper house prices compared to likes of Surrey/Middlesex/Bucks.... except for Seven Oaks and Bromley area perhaps, they have a choice of 4 kestrel style clubs to attend during the day.

Eureka, Silverleigh, Dv8 ( nice BBQ apparently) and a spa in Rochester which I cannot mention!!

West of London absolutely fuck all!! East of London it's fuck galore!!!"

Ooo does DV8 have a pool???

Yep. It will be so good to catch up with kestrels friends whilst partaking in a bit of tomfoolery

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

Great to see lots of familiar faces last night

"Great to see lots of familiar faces last night "

Thanks for the massive hug, so good to see you and so many friends in one place x

» Add a new message to this topic