FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Swinging club etiquette

Swinging club etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *upidscouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I know we are all new once to club's but surely a few manners wouldn't go amiss if this is a case of being a newbie.

At a club tonight we as a couple were watching a few other couples having sex from the doorway of a room, the male in the couple closest to the door clearly indicated for my wife to move closer to him which she did & he started touching her, after a few minutes his female partner started whispering to the couple next to them then looked at wife & said "No way" and physically shoved her off the bed hard onto the floor. Now I understand each to their own & maybe she didn't want my wife to play but surely there was no need to be so rude!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

That was a bit harsh

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"I know we are all new once to club's but surely a few manners wouldn't go amiss if this is a case of being a newbie.

At a club tonight we as a couple were watching a few other couples having sex from the doorway of a room, the male in the couple closest to the door clearly indicated for my wife to move closer to him which she did & he started touching her, after a few minutes his female partner started whispering to the couple next to them then looked at wife & said "No way" and physically shoved her off the bed hard onto the floor. Now I understand each to their own & maybe she didn't want my wife to play but surely there was no need to be so rude! "

Problem here was the male half inviting your wife in without asking his partner . What she did was bloody rude and disrespectful , and I hope you told her so at the right time .

By *ingAlMan  over a year ago

hereford

Terrible behaviour, I hope it hasn't put you off swinging

By *upidscouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

We was both in shock at the time & my wife just wanted to go to the toilet to calm down a bit but we did point it out to management. Wife has a lovely big bruise on her leg now. The couple were playing with each other & from where we were stood the female should have been able to see the male indicating at my wife. We've been to a fair few club's together & as singles but never witnessed anything like this before.

» Add a new message to this topic