FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Eurekas 29th june

Eurekas 29th june

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hehandymancan OP   Man  over a year ago

barnsley

First trip to eurekas planning on staying over friday or saturday night not sure which.

Any recomendations for single male.

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exyminxxWoman  over a year ago

sexyville

"First trip to eurekas planning on staying over friday or saturday night not sure which.

Thanks in advance"

Both of those nights are going to be good. Friday is Thru The Decades Evening and Saturday is the Big Party Night. I would recommend you booking your accommodation very soon before it all gets booked. If you are not a member don't forget your ID for your membership. Look forward to meeting you xxx

By *hehandymancan OP   Man  over a year ago

barnsley

"First trip to eurekas planning on staying over friday or saturday night not sure which.

Thanks in advance

Both of those nights are going to be good. Friday is Thru The Decades Evening and Saturday is the Big Party Night. I would recommend you booking your accommodation very soon before it all gets booked. If you are not a member don't forget your ID for your membership. Look forward to meeting you xxx"

Thanks for that i will book it as soon as i know i can deffo make the dates work permitting. Fingers crossed looking forward to meeting you as wellxx

» Add a new message to this topic