FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs in London/Essex

Clubs in London/Essex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I am looking for new clubs to attend, I have been to eurekas, Bmfc, Sutton, and a few other places. I want to try a new night with my other half, like BDSM, interracial, Greedy girl, Curvy. Looking for ideas please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try checking out Arousal's in Dunstable,

Our place 4 fun at Alexandra Palace, North London or DV8/Northdowns sun club, just off the M2 at the Medway services, Kent.

All are good clubs.

By *andys manMan  over a year ago

colchester

I've heard a few good things about Vanilla Alternative but thats in Bedfordshire?

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Vanilla Alternative is definitely worth visiting but may be too far out for you OP - Mingles in Colchester is a great but small club and another worth a visit, classy, friendly, very sociable

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

Another vote for OurPlace4Fun here, can't say enough nice things about the venue or the staff.

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

We’re close to you and have tried quite a few close and far and always find ourselfs going back to Eurekas

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

Arousal's for the BMFC party for us.

"Arousal's for the BMFC party for us.

"

That’s my fav club and host, but I want to try new things in between

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

Have you tried Jaydees? That's a fantastic club, bit far for me been once to a bbw event, I'm going again to a new interracial event on 22nd June there called midnight dark affairs

For BDSM give Hellfire a go. Well equipped dungeon and although most reviews say it quiet the BDSM nights are meant to be busy

"Hi, I am looking for new clubs to attend, I have been to eurekas, Bmfc, Sutton, and a few other places. I want to try a new night with my other half, like BDSM, interracial, Greedy girl, Curvy. Looking for ideas please "

I've been a few times to pleasures. I think that's a nice one. You've been to eurekas so it's down that way. 14 rooms, dungeon, swimming pool and hot tubs x

brentwood

"Hi, I am looking for new clubs to attend, I have been to eurekas, Bmfc, Sutton, and a few other places. I want to try a new night with my other half, like BDSM, interracial, Greedy girl, Curvy. Looking for ideas please

I've been a few times to pleasures. I think that's a nice one. You've been to eurekas so it's down that way. 14 rooms, dungeon, swimming pool and hot tubs x"

How do you rate pleasures to Eurekas?

"Hi, I am looking for new clubs to attend, I have been to eurekas, Bmfc, Sutton, and a few other places. I want to try a new night with my other half, like BDSM, interracial, Greedy girl, Curvy. Looking for ideas please

I've been a few times to pleasures. I think that's a nice one. You've been to eurekas so it's down that way. 14 rooms, dungeon, swimming pool and hot tubs x

How do you rate pleasures to Eurekas? "

I've only been to eurekas for a fetish social as o&i but it's set in some beautiful landscape. Has an outdoor pool perfect for getting a tan. Acres of woodland do you can go and be naughty in the woods lol

Pleasures on the other hand. More of a club vibe I think, so many different themed rooms, some open with bars for the voyeur, and s dungeon. I love the place. Hope that helps

brentwood

How do you rate pleasures to Eurekas?

I've only been to eurekas for a fetish social as o&i but it's set in some beautiful landscape. Has an outdoor pool perfect for getting a tan. Acres of woodland do you can go and be naughty in the woods lol

Pleasures on the other hand. More of a club vibe I think, so many different themed rooms, some open with bars for the voyeur, and s dungeon. I love the place. Hope that helps "

We done Eurekas load times not pleasures but only done Eurekas at night

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

Eureka's is definitely worth a trip to on a hot Saturday afternoon...

We liked Pleasures but prefered Eureka's.

It's already been mentioned, but Mingles is the best out of all that's been posted so far.

Having visited jaydees, OP4F, arousals and also the VA, nothing compares to the way Mingles looks after their guests and makes everyone feel welcome.

"It's already been mentioned, but Mingles is the best out of all that's been posted so far.

Having visited jaydees, OP4F, arousals and also the VA, nothing compares to the way Mingles looks after their guests and makes everyone feel welcome."

It is a lovely place, but far too small unfortunately

By *is_Collared_SubWoman  over a year ago

London

Torture Garden?

"It's already been mentioned, but Mingles is the best out of all that's been posted so far.

Having visited jaydees, OP4F, arousals and also the VA, nothing compares to the way Mingles looks after their guests and makes everyone feel welcome.

It is a lovely place, but far too small unfortunately "

Plenty of room for all their guests, we like to call it 'intimate' rather than small.

It is a lovely place, but far too small unfortunately

Plenty of room for all their guests, we like to call it 'intimate' rather than small.

Lol it’s small, very squashed in. I like to walk around a club, escape if need be. It’s a shame as I think the owners have the potential to have the most amazing club there is, just needs a bigger size

"

» Add a new message to this topic