FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Les chandelles, paris

Les chandelles, paris

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *estofboth OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Going to be heading to Paris on business in the next few weeks, thought we might check out Les Chandelles. Just wondering what people’s experience of the place was and if there’s anything we should know?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"Going to be heading to Paris on business in the next few weeks, thought we might check out Les Chandelles. Just wondering what people’s experience of the place was and if there’s anything we should know? "

We went there last year. Basically it's full of hot women with not so hot men. They have a restrictive door policy, but it tends to go on the woman's slimness with little attention to the men.

Play is in open rooms at the back which get very crowded and there are no private rooms. . It's a nice club with good decor but we thought it had been rather over hyped. We wouldn't go back.

Cardiff

Thanks, we’d heard that the play rooms could be busy, and that some of the guys could be typically French when it comes to being grabby.

We do like the idea of a restrictive door policy though!

Will check it out anyway but maybe won’t get our hopes up for it to be all it’s hyped up to be.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

AVOID AVOID AVOID.....Have mailed you xx restrictive door policy means old men and young paid for companions for the evening....

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"Thanks, we’d heard that the play rooms could be busy, and that some of the guys could be typically French when it comes to being grabby.

Will check it out anyway but maybe won’t get our hopes up for it to be all it’s hyped up to be. "

To be fair, the men weren't grotesque, just average. As a woman though, I don't think they let in anyone over UK size ten.

Contrary to what the poster above says, we didn't get the impression there were paid women there.

Oh, and the food is nice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In Paris where I lived on and off for 25 years it most certainly always has had a reputation for "paid for company" attending with much older men....many scandals invoving this some even hit the U.K press such as the Dominic Strauss Khan affair and Gerard Depardieu ...just google them. But agree with the size 10 as a very max. Over the years I have been probably 50 or so times and this is my experience of this club. The food is at best average and over priced when compared to the sadly now closed Chris et Manu 2

By *hris2206Man  over a year ago

reading

"Thanks, we’d heard that the play rooms could be busy, and that some of the guys could be typically French when it comes to being grabby.

Will check it out anyway but maybe won’t get our hopes up for it to be all it’s

hyped up to be. "

What do you mean by typically french ?

Cardiff

Thanks for the advice guys, as both of you seemed to be somewhat less than positive we’re going to go with beach’s alternative suggestion that she kindly emailed us through, really glad we checked in on here!

Chris, apologies if we offended with our sweeping statement, we actually spent a year in the south not too long ago, and can’t say the encounters we had made the best of impressions, unfair to tarnish an entire nation we suppose so consider our complaint against the French retracted.

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Had a great time at Moon City club in Paris last night, leaving there at 04.40!

Maybe not amongst the high class venues but always lots of normal friendly people to have fun with.

By *ocktails99Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Moon Club was great when we went!

Cardiff

Just in case anybody checks in on this in future, we went to le taken for a couples and single girls night. Chatted to some people that had been in chandelles the night before and they said it was busy, but as others had said there were a lot of older men.

Entry was €78 for a couple or €36 for single female, no single guys. Drinks were €22 each although you could get a bottle for between €180 and €500 which was just easier, door charge was waived with a bottle.

On arrival they had just turned down a couple that to be honest we would have preferred not to see naked, so the dress nice, look nice door policy seemed to be enforced.

Didn’t get busy until after midnight, however there was a lot of gorgeous people in there playing after that. Everyone was really respectful and there were none of the creepy encounters you hear about over here going on.

Place itself was spotless, and the layout was good where you enter into the bar, move back to the dance floor and then playrooms at the rear. All Immaculate and finished to a really high standard.

Would definitely recommend and we’ll be going back next time we’re in Paris.

By *eisurepleasureMan  over a year ago

belfast

I went with my gf twice

First night she wore black cocktail dress she is size 14

We got in it was good

Went back the following night she wore a red dress

Guy on door said sorry not tonight

She was really annoyed

Must say I found it amusing as it was her first time being turned down

I as a male am used to it over the years

But it’s annoying cause I would like to go back but don’t want to spend the cost of getting there to not know if we get in

It’s a long way to go to hear “sorry not tonight”

» Add a new message to this topic