FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > BGHS midweek midday? Expectations?

BGHS midweek midday? Expectations?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *viatrix OP   Woman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

I am at a loose end this morning and fancy a spa visit... for logistical reasons, BGHS is the best choice for me. I’d be going as a single female... but I’m a bit scared to be honest! I think I am confident and assertive enough... but I have no idea of what the numbers or ratios are...I just want a steam and a dip inthe pool, though if I like what I see I might venture to a playroom but I’ve been reading some stories of couples/females being followed by a dozen guys without saying a word etc! That would make it very stressful for me...

I am aware that by posting this I may even make it more stressful, haha! ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

There will be some men there and one or two might follow but an assertive ‘please leave me alone’ ought to work. I don’t think it will be very busy.

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

Management pride themselves that single women are happy to go and feel comfortable.

If you get any hassles from those who don't listen just speak to the staff, it will get sorted.

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

They only allow play in one small section which stops people trying anything in the wet area downstairs. For that reason, I always recommend it for any first time club goers, as it's not so full on and you can get comfortable being naked around strangers and properly relaxed before doing anything else. It's like "swinging 101".

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"They only allow play in one small section which stops people trying anything in the wet area downstairs. For that reason, I always recommend it for any first time club goers, as it's not so full on and you can get comfortable being naked around strangers and properly relaxed before doing anything else. It's like "swinging 101". "

The no play rule in the hot tubs etc means single women are never pestered. Even in the play areas we have found the single men to be well behaved.

» Add a new message to this topic