FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Anyone know of wheelchair accessible clubs?

Anyone know of wheelchair accessible clubs?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amesnite11 OP   Man  over a year ago

Brighton

Are there any wheelchair accessible clubs in the south of England (say 1-1.5 hours from Brighton)? I'm looking to go to some with my girlfriend, but they either have a lot of stairs, or all the playrooms are upstairs.

Anywhere you know which doesn't have a huge flight of stairs (one or two steps shouldn't be too much of a problem) and where there are downstairs playrooms would be ideal. THank you so much

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's an odd thing about clubs, pretty much all the ones I've been to have had stairs. Maybe try looking in the Clubs section on here and ring a few to ask.

try eurekas, all on ground floor but 1/2 steps on entry and one step between the social area and play rooms

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

The Vanilla Alternative (which may be a bit farther away than you want) is wheelchair accessible - it does have a couple of steps to get into the club, but I "think" there's also a ramp - either way once you're in it's all on one level - Jaydees also has accessible areas and private play rooms downstairs, but the open areas are upstairs

By *anTouchThisCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

From a previous forum thread, Quest in Leeds is apparently fully wheelchair accessible as the owner is a wheelchair user. Not exactly local, but we've travelled further for clubs.

By *amesnite11 OP   Man  over a year ago

Brighton

@Unitivedisc thanks for the response. Do you know if the playrooms are also accessible? I heard the lockable private rooms are quite narrow to get into, is that true?

Quest in Leeds is all one level the owner is also a wheel chair user no stairs at all.

By *iamond coupleCouple  over a year ago

leeds

And yes, all the rooms including the sauna and shower is wheelchair friendly at quest

replied directly.

Quest in Leeds

» Add a new message to this topic