FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First time swingers club what can I expect?

First time swingers club what can I expect?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heshire Dilf OP   Man  over a year ago

Cheshire

So finishing work early today and thought I'd check out a swingers club. I've seen that Adam and eves in Eccles has advertised on here, my questions is what can I expect from a daytime visit, as a single guy will it be worth my while or just full of other single guy?

Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So finishing work early today and thought I'd check out a swingers club. I've seen that Adam and eves in Eccles has advertised on here, my questions is what can I expect from a daytime visit, as a single guy will it be worth my while or just full of other single guy?Cheers"

Suppose it depends on the club , we sometimes go to one in the daytime and it varies , we usually find older couples or quite a few older single guys there but Luke I say might depend on the club . We originally went on a daytime to get a feel for the place and have a look around before We went back on a night . We liked the chilled atmosphere on a daytime but it's different for us as we have each other to talk to . You can only try if its something you fancy doing but I think a night might be better and a little busier Xx

Mrs xx

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"So finishing work early today and thought I'd check out a swingers club. I've seen that Adam and eves in Eccles has advertised on here, my questions is what can I expect from a daytime visit, as a single guy will it be worth my while or just full of other single guy?

When you say 'will it be worth my while ' you mean 'will I get to engage in sexual activities '?

Cheers"

By *arc and KamaCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 27/06/18 10:53:53]

By *arc and KamaCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"...as a single guy will it be worth my while or just full of other single guy?

Cheers"

You might expect that stress will “cut off” your Willy, if you know wht I mean.

Happened to Marc at first time.

Advise- drink few beers or few good shots of vodka.

K.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

How did you get on OP, did you go?

Cheshire

I didn't go in the end. I had to sort out some things that came up (not my cock frustratingly) at the last minute.

I intend on going to one. I'm deliberating about maybe tomorrow night. I've seen that gatehouse is reasonably priced, and so might give there a bash.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Yep, just go for it fella

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Try Milf Monday at Townhouse - next one is on 6th August & will be listed early next week.

It’s the first Monday of each month, lots of play & average 80 or so people attending. We cap the list at 100 to keep it from getting crowded, but it’s a great atmosphere, good fun & lots of filth upstairs too!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Top Tip, don't go to a Club thinking, Can I expect action, and thinking if I don't I've wasted my time.

Find a club with good facilities, go along with mindset of I'm here to enjoy the club, if you get to view some naughtiness, chat to some naughty like minded people, or even take it a bit further with someone, its a bonus, the icing in the cake.

If you go to a pub in the pull, but don't pull, you can still of had an enjoyable night.

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Motd at cupids on tuesday daytime is a good event lots of new people

Cheshire

Cheers for the advice and encouragement. I paid a visit - albeit a very brief one, to the Gatehouse on Monday. Everyone there seemed really friendly, which put me at ease, as stepping in to the unknown like this can be daunting.

Looking forward to going back and getting involved next time now I know what it's all about.

By *lueman57Man  over a year ago

southport

Newbie to the swingers club scene never been before checking out one or two NW area after advice and what i may expect never done this before

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Newbie to the swingers club scene never been before checking out one or two NW area after advice and what i may expect never done this before "

Personally I prefer Atlantis in the Stoke on Trent area.

It's great for newbies. You don't need to dress down. Take your own alcohol which you hand in. The bar staff keep it and pour you a drink when you return to the bar. Downstairs it's like a nightclub , bar, dance floor and lounge seating. Upstairs a mix of open and private play areas.

On arrival you will get a tour round and chance to ask any questions. There is a membership fee which is for life , not a yearly fee and the entry charges are sensible. Friday evenings are for single men, single ladies and couples.

Dress smart,smile and chat to people. Sex is not guaranteed, but you can have a great evening and watch the goings on, even if you aren't invited to play.

» Add a new message to this topic