FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Trying a club for the 1st time!

Trying a club for the 1st time!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

We are looking to try our first swingers club experience for the 1st time soon in the north west

Can anybody recommend which clubs are best?? We are looking for a club were they have good private play rooms and social spaces. Not having a strict dress down code would be a big positive too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try Townhouse, can’t reccommend it enough, have a look at their web site, they have lots of nights that cater for all tastes, it’s spotlessly clean, the owners are amazing as are the hosts for their party events, it’s the only club I’d feel safe going as a single female xxxx

"Try Townhouse, can’t reccommend it enough, have a look at their web site, they have lots of nights that cater for all tastes, it’s spotlessly clean, the owners are amazing as are the hosts for their party events, it’s the only club I’d feel safe going as a single female xxxx"

Thank you x

That’s the one we are favouring from our reasearch and looking about at websites

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Definitely Townhouse for us. They do have a dress down policy if you go upstairs to the playrooms after 11 (I believe?) but you can stay full clothed downstairs all night.

They have around 5 private rooms as well as a mix of open and couples or 'invite only' rooms. They also have a great spa area with a hot tub and sauna.

We go to various clubs as often as we can and Townhouse is still the best we've been to

Great thank you for that x

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I haven't been to townhouse myself but have heard excellent things about it from friends of mine.

Thank you x

» Add a new message to this topic