FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > 1st time

1st time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hey guys ...we are still quite new to all this BUT loving it so far...keep thinking about clubs but really don't know what to expect...any tips for us assuming the other half can get me through the door? K (fem) xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hey guys ...we are still quite new to all this BUT loving it so far...keep thinking about clubs but really don't know what to expect...any tips for us assuming the other half can get me through the door? K (fem) xx"
you'll be fine it's good fun and remember it's only what you feel comfortable with

"hey guys ...we are still quite new to all this BUT loving it so far...keep thinking about clubs but really don't know what to expect...any tips for us assuming the other half can get me through the door? K (fem) xx"
I've been to several clubs on my own and with a woman I enjoyed it

"hey guys ...we are still quite new to all this BUT loving it so far...keep thinking about clubs but really don't know what to expect...any tips for us assuming the other half can get me through the door? K (fem) xxI've been to several clubs on my own and with a woman I enjoyed it "

are people generally courteous and friendly...i wouldn't want to get separated from OH and left on my own (as I will be clinging onto him) lol x

"hey guys ...we are still quite new to all this BUT loving it so far...keep thinking about clubs but really don't know what to expect...any tips for us assuming the other half can get me through the door? K (fem) xxI've been to several clubs on my own and with a woman I enjoyed it

are people generally courteous and friendly...i wouldn't want to get separated from OH and left on my own (as I will be clinging onto him) lol x "

Well as with life some are and some aren't, some can be forward but you control your destiny

Look at any reviews on here to the club you might like to attend..pick the right night for you guys, and once there, there is no pressure to do anything just go at your own pace and enjoy

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Just sent this to another couple, asking a similar question:

Come along and have an evening out. Tour the club at your leisure, seeing what goes on and where......plan no more than that.

Take it home and discuss, then discuss again. Agree the way forward.....stick to your rules.

sounds like a good plan thankyou

"Look at any reviews on here to the club you might like to attend..pick the right night for you guys, and once there, there is no pressure to do anything just go at your own pace and enjoy"

thankyou guys x

"Just sent this to another couple, asking a similar question:

Come along and have an evening out. Tour the club at your leisure, seeing what goes on and where......plan no more than that.

Take it home and discuss, then discuss again. Agree the way forward.....stick to your rules.

"

As others have said you make the boundaries and others should stick to them. The first time we went we just didn't know what to expect but the people who showed us around were relaxed and very helpful. Most clubs have couples only areas, or lockable private rooms, so you won't get pestered by singles on your first outing. Both of you need to have a conversation of what your looking to get from the night, then choose the right night to go from the schedule they publish. The hardest part for us was walking through the door after that it got easier each time. Enjoy xx

"hey guys ...we are still quite new to all this BUT loving it so far...keep thinking about clubs but really don't know what to expect...any tips for us assuming the other half can get me through the door? K (fem) xx

As others have said you make the boundaries and others should stick to them. The first time we went we just didn't know what to expect but the people who showed us around were relaxed and very helpful. Most clubs have couples only areas, or lockable private rooms, so you won't get pestered by singles on your first outing. Both of you need to have a conversation of what your looking to get from the night, then choose the right night to go from the schedule they publish. The hardest part for us was walking through the door after that it got easier each time. Enjoy xx"

thankyou...yes I think communication is the key isn't it...that and a good hard shove through the door he he x

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Recommend you go on a couples & single ladies night which Chams, Xtasia, Infusions & Atlantis do on a Saturday. Clubs all the way for us, we stay & play together xx

"hey guys ...we are still quite new to all this BUT loving it so far...keep thinking about clubs but really don't know what to expect...any tips for us assuming the other half can get me through the door? K (fem) xx

Recommend you go on a couples & single ladies night which Chams, Xtasia, Infusions & Atlantis do on a Saturday. Clubs all the way for us, we stay & play together xx"

thankyou...have you ever been to the rock night? definitely want to stay and play together x

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Recommend you go on a couples & single ladies night which Chams, Xtasia, Infusions & Atlantis do on a Saturday. Clubs all the way for us, we stay & play together xx

thankyou...have you ever been to the rock night? definitely want to stay and play together x "

No but we do pick themed nights as club great atmosphere & busy. Each club advertises on website & events on Forums some with guest lists xx

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Cupids do a couples and single ladies nights on a wed plus tuesdays are for new people just see which club takes ur famcy and decide from there x

"Cupids do a couples and single ladies nights on a wed plus tuesdays are for new people just see which club takes ur famcy and decide from there x "

oh thankyou that's good to know x

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Go to a social thats being held at a club. Probably be an easier introduction to clubs. But honestly theres nothing to be worried about.

Go to a social thats being held at a club. Probably be an easier introduction to clubs. But honestly theres nothing to be worried about. "

thankyou x

As others have said you make the boundaries and others should stick to them. The first time we went we just didn't know what to expect but the people who showed us around were relaxed and very helpful. Most clubs have couples only areas, or lockable private rooms, so you won't get pestered by singles on your first outing. Both of you need to have a conversation of what your looking to get from the night, then choose the right night to go from the schedule they publish. The hardest part for us was walking through the door after that it got easier each time. Enjoy xx

thankyou...yes I think communication is the key isn't it...that and a good hard shove through the door he he x"

I remember our first visit to a club. Scariest thing ever, for the first hour we sat in the furthest corner we could find with eyes like rabbits caught in headlights

We’ve all been there OP, and honestly once the ice is broken it gets easier and easier.

Do your research check out what clubs are out there and read through their website to get an idea of what might suit you and what might not.

Check club reviews on here and chat to people about the clubs you might like to visit. There’s a great variety of clubs out there and most have a great clientele. (Though you can never truly avoid the odd numpty)

At any club there is no pressure to do anything you don’t want to do.

Bite the bullet, take the leap, break the ice, either way we’re sure you won’t regret it.

"I remember our first visit to a club. Scariest thing ever, for the first hour we sat in the furthest corner we could find with eyes like rabbits caught in headlights

We’ve all been there OP, and honestly once the ice is broken it gets easier and easier.

Do your research check out what clubs are out there and read through their website to get an idea of what might suit you and what might not.

Check club reviews on here and chat to people about the clubs you might like to visit. There’s a great variety of clubs out there and most have a great clientele. (Though you can never truly avoid the odd numpty)

At any club there is no pressure to do anything you don’t want to do.

Bite the bullet, take the leap, break the ice, either way we’re sure you won’t regret it. "

oh thankyou for your reply the first paragraph made me laugh as that is so gunna be us he he xx

» Add a new message to this topic