FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Help needed

Help needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey fellow fabsters,

So Bf and I are looking to go to a club. I’ve been to the one near Heathrow before but heard it had closed down, is that still the case? And if so can anyone advise a decent club in the London area? Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

"Hey fellow fabsters,

So Bf and I are looking to go to a club. I’ve been to the one near Heathrow before but heard it had closed down, is that still the case? And if so can anyone advise a decent club in the London area? Thanks in advance. "

All depends what your after ? The two with water like a hot tub are VA and jaydees....hellfire no water stuff chameleon's in Birmingham is another ......nothing quite Kestrels though I'm afraid that was the best!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Hey fellow fabsters,

So Bf and I are looking to go to a club. I’ve been to the one near Heathrow before but heard it had closed down, is that still the case? And if so can anyone advise a decent club in the London area? Thanks in advance.

All depends what your after ? The two with water like a hot tub are VA and jaydees....hellfire no water stuff chameleon's in Birmingham is another ......nothing quite Kestrels though I'm afraid that was the best!!!"

Ok that's brill. Thanks for your help.xx

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

"Hey fellow fabsters,

So Bf and I are looking to go to a club. I’ve been to the one near Heathrow before but heard it had closed down, is that still the case? And if so can anyone advise a decent club in the London area? Thanks in advance. "

Have sent you a PM.

Give Le Boudoir a try. It’s different to the others. You might enjoy.

MHG x

» Add a new message to this topic