FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Just do it already!

Just do it already!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We’ve read the forums,we’ve talked about it endlessly,we’ve weighed up the pros and cons so what’s holding us back? Why do we keep talking ourselves out of going to a club? Everyone has a first time don’t they?Whats the worst that’s gonna happen? It’ll be fun yea? A new experience? Aah!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you found one that you fancy? Look at their website for any outfit and alcohol rules.

Go along as though it's a sexy pub. First time just have a wander. People should always ask before touching. Never be afraid to say no thank you, it's not a free for all.

I've been to clubs and I'm a total wuss bucket - you'll be fine.

By *hisky and WineCouple  over a year ago

the vicinity of Betelgeuse

We have/are in the same situation but we’ve now booked a hotel room at VA so that’s kind of forcing us to get past the nerves, it’s either that or lose £60!

We are still bricking it though lol

ha ha I keep posting about this too...and we (well i )bottled it again last night k x

"We’ve read the forums,we’ve talked about it endlessly,we’ve weighed up the pros and cons so what’s holding us back? Why do we keep talking ourselves out of going to a club? Everyone has a first time don’t they?Whats the worst that’s gonna happen? It’ll be fun yea? A new experience? Aah! "
it really is...... The odd old guy that looks lascivious and occasionally younger guys but Stare them out they scurry off ha

"We’ve read the forums,we’ve talked about it endlessly,we’ve weighed up the pros and cons so what’s holding us back? Why do we keep talking ourselves out of going to a club? Everyone has a first time don’t they?Whats the worst that’s gonna happen? It’ll be fun yea? A new experience? Aah! it really is...... The odd old guy that looks lascivious and occasionally younger guys but Stare them out they scurry off ha "
lasciviously

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Don't over think it

I was really nervous when jack and I went to le chambre 1st time.

Staff were so friendly ans welcoming ,got a tour round.

No pressure to do anything, we had a couple of drinks then got in the tub.Later on went to the play rooms ,we didn't play with anyone else but had a great time .

When we went back the next time,we arranged to meet a couple there and played too .

Go relax,have a drink and chat and take it at your own pace .

Have a great time x

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

We can highly recommend Liberty Elite for a first visit to a club. It has a smart dress code so it feels just like sitting in a normal night club in the bar area. The members and staff are really friendly too. We often visit so happy to meet any newbie couple for a social, who would like to visit a club but don't fancy going into somewhere where they don't know anybody x

We were so nervous the first few times . I would say maybe find a couple who you could arrange to meet ...maybe someone else who also is thier first time so at least you have someone to talk to as our first time that's what we struggled with . We didn't know the etiquette and thought just talking to people would give them the impression we wanted to play lol .

Find yourselves a nice club and just go ....you might love it or hate it but at least you can say you tried and won't keep thinking about it xx

Mrs xx

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"ha ha I keep posting about this too...and we (well i )bottled it again last night k x"

Don't be daft! Just get yourselves in a club! Agree to 'just give it an hour' or something, then see how it goes. I took my fwb to Chams in January, for her first ever club visit, and as we got out of the taxi, she asked if he would collect us at 10:30! He looked at me, handed me his card, and said yes no problem, but if we decide to stay longer, just call him. Half an hour inside, and I was texting him to cancel 10:30, and would he collect us when we were ready You'll be fine going in as a couple, at least neither of you will be on your own, and you'll have each other to talk to

"ha ha I keep posting about this too...and we (well i )bottled it again last night k x

Don't be daft! Just get yourselves in a club! Agree to 'just give it an hour' or something, then see how it goes. I took my fwb to Chams in January, for her first ever club visit, and as we got out of the taxi, she asked if he would collect us at 10:30! He looked at me, handed me his card, and said yes no problem, but if we decide to stay longer, just call him. Half an hour inside, and I was texting him to cancel 10:30, and would he collect us when we were ready You'll be fine going in as a couple, at least neither of you will be on your own, and you'll have each other to talk to "

Listen to this guy ^ ....he reports on all clubs so tell him which and I'm sure he will have been at some point to tell you how it is lol .

Penrith

"ha ha I keep posting about this too...and we (well i )bottled it again last night k x

Don't be daft! Just get yourselves in a club! Agree to 'just give it an hour' or something, then see how it goes. I took my fwb to Chams in January, for her first ever club visit, and as we got out of the taxi, she asked if he would collect us at 10:30! He looked at me, handed me his card, and said yes no problem, but if we decide to stay longer, just call him. Half an hour inside, and I was texting him to cancel 10:30, and would he collect us when we were ready You'll be fine going in as a couple, at least neither of you will be on your own, and you'll have each other to talk to

Listen to this guy ^ ....he reports on all clubs so tell him which and I'm sure he will have been at some point to tell you how it is lol .

"

Lmao! Yep, I’m the ‘Jay Rayner’ of the club scene

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

We were like this! We'd discussed it every which way and decided it was something we'd try in a month or so. Then after a pause we both came out with 'let's just go tonight! '

The drive to the club was terrifying! We didn't know what to expect. We had the plan to just go in, have a drink, look around and then leave. We'd sorted out a whole range of secret signals so and gone through all the 'what-ifs'.

We arrived at the club and then spent ten minutes outside the door trying to get up the nerve to ring the bell. Of course we didn't realise we were on camera and could be seen In the end we went in to use the loo as steph was bursting!

After a chat with the lovely woman on reception about it being our first time, we were given a thorough tour of the place and had all of our questions answered by the woman and a couple of regulars who we were introduced to.

Within 15mins of that, we were naked in the hot tub, chatting with about 12 other regulars! It felt weird for about 5mins and then it was totally normal.

We had a few exploratory wanders around the club to see what was going on. It was a quiet night but we still got to watch a couple playing and then locked ourselves away in a private room and had some fun, just the two of us.

After that, we went back in the hot tub for a bit and then went home. That really made us fall in love with the club scene and we now try and visit new ones when we're out and about around the country.

The club's all have the same friendly and helpful vibe that we found on our first visit. People are genuinely very enthusiastic to welcome new people so don't be afraid to say you're new and to ask questions

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Lmao! Yep, I’m the ‘Jay Rayner’ of the club scene "

Hahaha...you should publish your guide to swinging clubs lol

By *tanCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

It will be fine... as others have said there will be absolutely no pressure. We first went to Bristol Gardens in Brighton because it doesn’t really advertise itself as an actual swingers club (though it clearly is, in a sort of restricted way). But don’t worry about that, it will be fine.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"We were like this! We'd discussed it every which way and decided it was something we'd try in a month or so. Then after a pause we both came out with 'let's just go tonight! '

The drive to the club was terrifying! We didn't know what to expect. We had the plan to just go in, have a drink, look around and then leave. We'd sorted out a whole range of secret signals so and gone through all the 'what-ifs'.

We arrived at the club and then spent ten minutes outside the door trying to get up the nerve to ring the bell. Of course we didn't realise we were on camera and could be seen In the end we went in to use the loo as steph was bursting!

After a chat with the lovely woman on reception about it being our first time, we were given a thorough tour of the place and had all of our questions answered by the woman and a couple of regulars who we were introduced to.

Within 15mins of that, we were naked in the hot tub, chatting with about 12 other regulars! It felt weird for about 5mins and then it was totally normal.

We had a few exploratory wanders around the club to see what was going on. It was a quiet night but we still got to watch a couple playing and then locked ourselves away in a private room and had some fun, just the two of us.

After that, we went back in the hot tub for a bit and then went home. That really made us fall in love with the club scene and we now try and visit new ones when we're out and about around the country.

The club's all have the same friendly and helpful vibe that we found on our first visit. People are genuinely very enthusiastic to welcome new people so don't be afraid to say you're new and to ask questions "

Almost exactly our first experience also! It is worth going just for the great sex you will have on your own enjoying the adventure

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

All good advice and it’s good to hear people’s genuine experiences.Think one where you can dress up first would be better.Not sure about walking in and stripping down to a rubber gimp suit in 5 mins lol! Also best to get the correct night-don’t want to turn up on a night designed for an alternative lifestyle that would turn your hair grey! Also-does anyone eat at these events,can’t think of anything worse than a buffet at a swing club ??We are probably over analysing.??

Penrith

Lmao! Yep, I’m the ‘Jay Rayner’ of the club scene

Hahaha...you should publish your guide to swinging clubs lol "

Don’t tempt me

"We’ve read the forums,we’ve talked about it endlessly,we’ve weighed up the pros and cons so what’s holding us back? Why do we keep talking ourselves out of going to a club? Everyone has a first time don’t they?Whats the worst that’s gonna happen? It’ll be fun yea? A new experience? Aah! "

Like others have said, there’s never pressure to play. Find a club you like that has private rooms and public areas and maybe a newbies night. We went to Jaydees for our first club and loved it. Played mainly in the private rooms then in the couples area but just together watching and being watched. We were nervous as hell but loved it so much were heading back there next month to their newbies night.

Wherever you choose, just wear something you feel sexy in and see what you feel like getting up to once you get there. Plenty go for the social aspect, Jane xx

By *urhamjayMan  over a year ago

Durham

As a single man who has started going to a club, as a couple you really have nothing to lose. Worse case, you talk to each other like in a pub.

By *el1977Man  over a year ago

leeds

"We’ve read the forums,we’ve talked about it endlessly,we’ve weighed up the pros and cons so what’s holding us back? Why do we keep talking ourselves out of going to a club? Everyone has a first time don’t they?Whats the worst that’s gonna happen? It’ll be fun yea? A new experience? Aah!

As a single man who has started going to a club, as a couple you really have nothing to lose. Worse case, you talk to each other like in a pub."

How do you find it going as a single guy, are you received in a friendly way or do you find couple stick with couples etc?

I think if you decided to go then you should get dressed and go you will be welcomed and everyone is there for the same reasons you don’t have to play no one is going to drag you into a room it is very respectable

Durham

"We’ve read the forums,we’ve talked about it endlessly,we’ve weighed up the pros and cons so what’s holding us back? Why do we keep talking ourselves out of going to a club? Everyone has a first time don’t they?Whats the worst that’s gonna happen? It’ll be fun yea? A new experience? Aah!

As a single man who has started going to a club, as a couple you really have nothing to lose. Worse case, you talk to each other like in a pub.

How do you find it going as a single guy, are you received in a friendly way or do you find couple stick with couples etc? "

Terrible. Treated like I'm asking for money.

I started a thread on here asking for advice.

I have to persevere though. I'm adaptable. Just learn and change. Hopefully for the better.

Penrith

How do you find it going as a single guy, are you received in a friendly way or do you find couple stick with couples etc?

I have to persevere though. I'm adaptable. Just learn and change. Hopefully for the better."

These are confusing comments given the positive review you left for Club F?

By *adame1981Woman  over a year ago

Leicester

I'd love to go to a club but feel a bit odd going to one on my own

Any hints or tips for me please

(Sorry to jump on thread OP)

By *reeneyedbuddhaCouple  over a year ago

on tees

Our first time at club f it took us half an hour to leave the car , we giggled at the thought of what we were planning. It was such a friendly place with no pressure to play that we had an amazing evening .Give it a go , no one will bite , unless you ask them to

By *igstu66Man  over a year ago

Guildford

As a couple you have nothing to fear...just watch. Lock yourself in a private room....just like being at home...if you want to join in... you have the option...go for it!

"I'd love to go to a club but feel a bit odd going to one on my own

Any hints or tips for me please

(Sorry to jump on thread OP) "

I (Jane) went once on my own and quickly realised I had nothing to fear. Make the organisers aware you’re there on your own and they’ll make sure you’re out at ease. Also maybe chat to some others on here/add a meet to see if there’s another person you could meet before hand and walk in together.

Go and enjoy yourself xx

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

"We have/are in the same situation but we’ve now booked a hotel room at VA so that’s kind of forcing us to get past the nerves, it’s either that or lose £60!

We are still bricking it though lol"

you will have a lovely time don’t worry

Durham

I have to persevere though. I'm adaptable. Just learn and change. Hopefully for the better.

These are confusing comments given the positive review you left for Club F? "

I wrote it after a couple of too quiet evenings there. The euphoria died off.

» Add a new message to this topic