FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > where to go...any suggestions?

where to go...any suggestions?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I havent been to a club since last yr (use to go abfabs/kestrels)....looking to go somewhere in 2 wks time on a saturday nite...live herts area...any one recommend where to go

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

For Hertfordshire you have a few options, however, having read your profile noticed that you don't drive.

Am sure that you are aware of the places not far away from you, but I'll mention them anyway and you can just ignore them.

Arousals in Dunstable has an odd layout but can be fun depending on the event, jaydees is also fun and they have a large hot tub as I see that you are also missing kestrels/abfabs, the vanilla alternative is a good venue I am told but haven't been.

Into London you have our place 4fun which is tiny but fun and Hellfire which has great facilities (no wet) but is often quiet.

Am sure that there shall be a multitude of offers from those happy to collect and accompany you. If you have any questions, drop us a line

By *athers123Man  over a year ago

Harpenden

Hi Hazel. I'm going to bitastic at the greenhouse in Luton this Friday night if you'd like a lift. Gets good reviews in the Club Review section.

thanks for the feedback...forgot to mention will b going with playbuddy and he does drive x

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

Then the choice is yours

» Add a new message to this topic