FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > BDSM bash at Eurekas 22/8/18

BDSM bash at Eurekas 22/8/18

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Ringmaster OP   Man  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

O&I have a big event at Eurekas tomorrow with some 350 showing that they are found on a certain fetish site.

Parking is going to be interesting..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Ringmaster OP   Man  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"O&I have a big event at Eurekas tomorrow with some 350 showing that they are found on a certain fetish site.

Parking is going to be interesting.."

Going not found

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not their first time, I'm sure they will be fine!

We went to thus once, never again. It was bloody awful!

Was awful today too. Had one man who just sat in the hot tub perving on any woman that walked past.

He really made vixen feel very uncomfortable when walking into the hot tub room. Even worse when she was getting changed.

"Was awful today too. Had one man who just sat in the hot tub perving on any woman that walked past.

He really made vixen feel very uncomfortable when walking into the hot tub room. Even worse when she was getting changed. "

Some things change, some just don't. You can't polish a turd is the expression!

When he’s blatantly leaning out the hot tub trying to get a better look. Didn’t want to bother the staff they was dealing with something else.

When we went it was like a jumble sale selling roast dinners run by some bloke who obviously had no idea about Fet etiquette.

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

I have to say I like O&I and have been a number of times. I would have gone today but I am Swished out!

In the summer O&I is a chilled place to do kink or not do kink and just hang out with friends and picnic.

For me the issue is the combining of kink events and swinging clubs and or swinging.

I admit I tend to be more of a purist. I go to Eurekas get my kit off and lie in the sun for the naturism. I don't see nudity as kinky or sexy, unless there is either a power dynamic for kink or sexual dynamic for nudity.

A while ago at O&I a friend suspended a woman naked from a tree turned around to find 3 wanking men!

Last night at Swish my sub was bent over and tied on a bench being whipped by me. Behind me and out of whip's reach was another couple playing kinkily but wfemale of the couple had her breasts out. A man walks between me and the couple with his cock out and stood there mid way waving it at them. They were not interested and therefore I asked him to move. He said he would but did not move. So I told him if this whip hits you it is your own fault. I then cracked the whip and flicked it backwards on the draw deliberately just missing him. He then moved sharpish out of the way and out of the dungeon.

However I have seen similar behaviour at other kink events where sex is combined with fetish, people attend for the sex who do no it know the etiquette. However I accept for some sexual kinksters their kink involves sex with multiple partners, but the consequence is it will attract non kinksters chancing for sex.

So to summarise yes O&I is like a garden fete in the summer but that is its vibe.

Yes there are pervy men but that is a swinging thing not a fetish thing.

"I have to say I like O&I and have been a number of times. I would have gone today but I am Swished out!

In the summer O&I is a chilled place to do kink or not do kink and just hang out with friends and picnic.

For me the issue is the combining of kink events and swinging clubs and or swinging.

I admit I tend to be more of a purist. I go to Eurekas get my kit off and lie in the sun for the naturism. I don't see nudity as kinky or sexy, unless there is either a power dynamic for kink or sexual dynamic for nudity.

A while ago at O&I a friend suspended a woman naked from a tree turned around to find 3 wanking men!

Last night at Swish my sub was bent over and tied on a bench being whipped by me. Behind me and out of whip's reach was another couple playing kinkily but wfemale of the couple had her breasts out. A man walks between me and the couple with his cock out and stood there mid way waving it at them. They were not interested and therefore I asked him to move. He said he would but did not move. So I told him if this whip hits you it is your own fault. I then cracked the whip and flicked it backwards on the draw deliberately just missing him. He then moved sharpish out of the way and out of the dungeon.

However I have seen similar behaviour at other kink events where sex is combined with fetish, people attend for the sex who do no it know the etiquette. However I accept for some sexual kinksters their kink involves sex with multiple partners, but the consequence is it will attract non kinksters chancing for sex.

So to summarise yes O&I is like a garden fete in the summer but that is its vibe.

Yes there are pervy men but that is a swinging thing not a fetish thing.

"

Its a case of each to there own

[Removed by poster at 22/07/18 21:58:40]

"When he’s blatantly leaning out the hot tub trying to get a better look. Didn’t want to bother the staff they was dealing with something else. "

I'm sure the staff of both Eureka and OnI will be very disappointed to hear that you weren't willing to let them know about this disgraceful behaviour.

As two of the many Eureka hosts that were on hand, volunteering our time today, to assist the staff in making today a success, I can assure you that if this issue had been raised then it would have been dealt with quickly and discreetly.

I can honestly say that Eureka staff will always find time to address problems like this and they will be most upset to hear that you day was sullied by this.

We have no doubt that the staff would have sorted it. They was dealing with an incident in the couples room at the time so didn’t want to bother them with something trivial as a man being pervy.

By the time we left he had gotten out of the hot tub and no idea where he had gone anyway.

By *ecretsRmineWoman  over a year ago

gatwickish (yes that means near Gatwick)

the issue of wanky men is rife at all.clubs and is more swing than a fet thing. my first time today and found it well organised and a chilled day.

There are Fet events and there are FET events and as Orwell clearly stated not all animals are equal....

Seeing as they manage to get over 300 in attendance I'm sure they can cope with some negative views. Might not be for everyone but obviously it suits a lot of people

"Seeing as they manage to get over 300 in attendance I'm sure they can cope with some negative views. Might not be for everyone but obviously it suits a lot of people"

Quantity doesn't equal quality.

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

[Removed by poster at 27/07/18 10:24:45]

» Add a new message to this topic