FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Road trip to blackpool ?

Road trip to blackpool ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ltimatefantasies OP   Couple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Hiya you sexy peeps we would like to ask you a question ?

Who would be interested in coming to a party we are planning to host at a new and sexy club in blackpool?

If we get enough interest we will be laying on a coach leaving from Walsall on a fri night and returning on a sunday

The party will be held on a sat night with a pre party at a swingers hotel on the friday

We have no costing atm just putting our idea out there.

We can recommend local hotels close to the club so feel free to ask at any point . The coach would carry a non refundable deposit as were not out to make money just to make a good party xx

Hope to hear from you soon .. m&c.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aptain VMan  over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

"Hiya you sexy peeps we would like to ask you a question ?

Who would be interested in coming to a party we are planning to host at a new and sexy club in blackpool?

If we get enough interest we will be laying on a coach leaving from Walsall on a fri night and returning on a sunday

The party will be held on a sat night with a pre party at a swingers hotel on the friday

We can recommend local hotels close to the club so feel free to ask at any point . The coach would carry a non refundable deposit as were not out to make money just to make a good party xx

Hope to hear from you soon .. m&c. "

Hi I would like to know more and i would be interested depending on dates costing etc

By *i KinkyThorntonCouple  over a year ago

THORNTON-CLEVELEYS

"Hiya you sexy peeps we would like to ask you a question ?

Hope to hear from you soon .. m&c. "

would love to her some more xx

West Midlands

Hi guys when we have a few more interested parties then we will start looking at dates and confirm with you all x

By *alk in darknessWoman  over a year ago

Lichfield

Sounds good to me count me in lol xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends on dates but a party usually means buying a new outfit and getting fucked so... yes I’m likely in x

West Midlands

Ok hun glad your onboard xx

» Add a new message to this topic