FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Is Pandora's that bad

Is Pandora's that bad

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *east88 OP   Couple  over a year ago

darlington

Hi guys, we are of to Pandora's on Friday, we ave visited before a few months ago, yes it wasn't that busy but we enjoyed it, staff seemed friendly, the p,ace seemed clean and we had some fun in the different rooms.

Obviously reading the recent reviews and they don't sound too good, what's people's thoughts and is there any way of getting feedback from the club, a big thing for us is privacy and it would really annoy us if people had their phones out.

Also say hi if your heading there on Friday, especially if your a well hung single male xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

To me, and this is my perception, you should read the feedback from before Enchant. That is more of a true reflection.

The Enchant event was massive, must have been 5-600 people, the club hadn’t organised the event and the numbers came from the stunning first Enchant and ultraviolet events held at Pandora’s.

There wasn’t enough staff, there were problems and I suspect a massive learning curve for the fledgling club.

We have never failed to have a stunning/great time (even at Enchant) and will be there this Saturday to help them celebrate their first year anniversary.

One over successful event appears to have damaged what was a good reputation, well in my eyes.

By *east88 OP   Couple  over a year ago

darlington

"To me, and this is my perception, you should read the feedback from before Enchant. That is more of a true reflection.

The Enchant event was massive, must have been 5-600 people, the club hadn’t organised the event and the numbers came from the stunning first Enchant and ultraviolet events held at Pandora’s.

Thanks for that. We really really enjoyed our time there. I think most places would struggle with them numbers. But we love the size and how it doesn’t feel like a rat run like some of the smaller clubs.

We’ll be there Friday.

There wasn’t enough staff, there were problems and I suspect a massive learning curve for the fledgling club.

We have never failed to have a stunning/great time (even at Enchant) and will be there this Saturday to help them celebrate their first year anniversary.

One over successful event appears to have damaged what was a good reputation, well in my eyes."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have been back a couple of times since Enchant and the pool and hot tub are sparkling and the rooms all have plentiful cleaning supplies.

The staff and regulars are very friendly and dress down and loud chat was being well policed in the playrooms on Saturday.

» Add a new message to this topic