FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Eureka ... hmmm...

Eureka ... hmmm...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensitivesouls OP   Couple  over a year ago

london

We went to Eureka for the first time last week...

Got get this off my chest. It could be great but was a bit shabby. They need to raise the price and spend the money on a major upgrade...

...and get rid of all the rules about sex... we like to fuck and dont like to be restricted as to where...that was what was great about kestrels....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"

...and get rid of all the rules about sex... we like to fuck and dont like to be restricted as to where...that was what was great about kestrels...."

And I like to relax, in the sun, swim in the pool without wading through someone else's jizz

It's not Kestrels, if you can't abide by a clubs rules, then don't go there

By *eicsbimaleMan  over a year ago

loughborough

Been a while since I went there, but I thought they had sensible rules and a very good attitude to both nudists and swingers, has it changed?

By *ossdinCouple  over a year ago

CROYDON/GATWICK/BEXHILL

"We went to Eureka for the first time last week...

Got get this off my chest. It could be great but was a bit shabby. They need to raise the price and spend the money on a major upgrade...

...and get rid of all the rules about sex... we like to fuck and dont like to be restricted as to where...that was what was great about kestrels...."

Personally we find Eureka good value for money and so do a lot of our friends

And what restrictions, we aren't aware of any?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It always reminds me of a scout hut!

By *earts4DiamondsCouple  over a year ago

Dartford

All that’s asked is no sex in tubs or pool or on the top field, lots of naturists aren’t swingers so there has to be respect for these.

I personally wouldn’t want to swim or relax in a tub knowing someone’s bodily fluids were floating about! So thumbs up to Eureka for implementing these

By *rla LewisCouple  over a year ago

Chelmsford

We love Eurekas. We would love some extract fans in the play rooms. The fans were even broken on Saturday. It was sweltering.. perhaps an out door play area.. A marque would be perfect

"All that’s asked is no sex in tubs or pool or on the top field, lots of naturists aren’t swingers so there has to be respect for these.

I personally wouldn’t want to swim or relax in a tub knowing someone’s bodily fluids were floating about! So thumbs up to Eureka for implementing these "

People are always having sex in the hot tubs so you will always be in many people's bodily fluids.

A bit shabby. We go to relax and play and meet people.

We don't give a flying fig what the decor is like it's just a place to meet and have fun.

It is good value for what relaxation and fun it provides.

Or would the sex be better if it had marbled tables and leather seats gold taps and fancy toilet seats ect I think not

...and get rid of all the rules about sex... we like to fuck and dont like to be restricted as to where...that was what was great about kestrels....

We don't give a flying fig what the decor is like it's just a place to meet and have fun.

Or would the sex be better if it had marbled tables and leather seats gold taps and fancy toilet seats ect I think not "

Not everyone has the same standards. Some are certainly lower than others.

The rules are simple and easy to abide by and i think it is only fair that you respect those rules. Likewise I dnt want to swallow a mouthful of someone's Cum unless by choice. Its a naturist place not just a place to Fuck. And a great place to go. There are plenty of places to go. No idea what you have found was restricting. Playrooms. Cabins. Woods. Fields. Anything else I've missed.

We love it the way it is.

[Removed by poster at 24/07/18 19:18:51]

I was a Kestrels girl, and visited Eurekas for the first time last month. I thought it was a great venue, if a little dated, but in the glorious sunshine, I can't think of a better place to spend a day. The one thing that I can see is significantly different at Eurekas from Kestrels is the peace and quiet! No aeroplanes roaring overhead! Bliss! Lol.

By *he weekend coupleCouple  over a year ago

bromley

"All that’s asked is no sex in tubs or pool or on the top field, lots of naturists aren’t swingers so there has to be respect for these.

I personally wouldn’t want to swim or relax in a tub knowing someone’s bodily fluids were floating about! So thumbs up to Eureka for implementing these "

. Totally agree well said

Or would the sex be better if it had marbled tables and leather seats gold taps and fancy toilet seats ect I think not

Not everyone has the same standards. Some are certainly lower than others."

When you are naked it doesn't matter if you go to work in a business suit or a boiler suit were all the same when naked.

When you enter eureaka you leave your rolls Royce or skoda in the carpark. Were all equal.

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

When you are naked it doesn't matter if you go to work in a business suit or a boiler suit were all the same when naked.

When you enter eureaka you leave your rolls Royce or skoda in the carpark. Were all equal. "

Ironically the car park is the place where everyone isn't equal as single guys are directed to park in the woods.

Hiding in the shadows

When you enter eureaka you leave your rolls Royce or skoda in the carpark. Were all equal.

Ironically the car park is the place where everyone isn't equal as single guys are directed to park in the woods."

The only time there is anyone directing where to park is on an event day, and space is very restricted like last Sunday.

Gender has nothing to do with where your told to park

By *ingle Beds LassWoman  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

I was a Kestrels girl, and visited Eurekas for the first time last month. I thought it was a great venue, if a little dated, but in the glorious sunshine, I can't think of a better place to spend a day. The one thing that I can see is significantly different at Eurekas from Kestrels is the peace and quiet! No aeroplanes roaring overhead! Bliss! Lol."

I miss the aeroplanes

Hiding in the shadows

I was a Kestrels girl, and visited Eurekas for the first time last month. I thought it was a great venue, if a little dated, but in the glorious sunshine, I can't think of a better place to spend a day. The one thing that I can see is significantly different at Eurekas from Kestrels is the peace and quiet! No aeroplanes roaring overhead! Bliss! Lol.

I miss the aeroplanes "

Runway 1

Canford Cliffs

Ironically the car park is the place where everyone isn't equal as single guys are directed to park in the woods.

The only time there is anyone directing where to park is on an event day, and space is very restricted like last Sunday.

Gender has nothing to do with where your told to park "

I'm simply conveying my experience that on one of my first visits I was told that as I'm a single man I have to park in the woods as 'that's where I will be spending most of my time '

I'm simply conveying my experience that on one of my first visits I was told that as I'm a single man I have to park in the woods as 'that's where I will be spending most of my time '"

You are not the only one who has been told to park in the woods as a single guy.

By *rblue38Man  over a year ago

Maidstone

I gone with my wife a few times and have personally parked in the woods. Though not recently. We enjoy it there. There is a good atmosphere and the rules are perfect for us. Especially in the couples room. I have suggested an outdoor play area too but we don't get summers like this often.

"I gone with my wife a few times and have personally parked in the woods. Though not recently. We enjoy it there. There is a good atmosphere and the rules are perfect for us. Especially in the couples room. I have suggested an outdoor play area too but we don't get summers like this often. "

I wonder if condoms offer protection from UV rays?

Canford Cliffs

The rules are simple and easy to abide by and i think it is only fair that you respect those rules. Likewise I dnt want to swallow a mouthful of someone's Cum unless by choice. Its a naturist place not just a place to Fuck. And a great place to go. There are plenty of places to go. No idea what you have found was restricting. Playrooms. Cabins. Woods. Fields. Anything else I've missed.

We love it the way it is. "

Why do people have this fear of swallowing bodily fluids when they are in swimming pools

The pool is 30ft x 60ft and between 3 and 6 foot deep. That equals 60,588 gallons or 275,438 litres. The top end of male ejaculation produces 5ml of fluid. Therefore one ejaculation would equal 0.0000182% of the pool contents. You'd need the entire male population of Ethiopia to wank into the pool to fill it.

Besides without body fluid entered into it I'm sure there are all kinds of fluids, secretions and excretions happily floating around

Hiding in the shadows

"

Why do people have this fear of swallowing bodily fluids when they are in swimming pools

The pool is 30ft x 60ft and between 3 and 6 foot deep. That equals 60,588 gallons or 275,438 litres. The top end of male ejaculation produces 5ml of fluid. Therefore one ejaculation would equal 0.0000182% of the pool contents. You'd need the entire male population of Ethiopia to wank into the pool to fill it.

Besides without body fluid entered into it I'm sure there are all kinds of fluids, secretions and excretions happily floating around"

Because I'm a bit choosy over who's fluids I swallow?

As for your maths, it's irrelevant.

The club has rules, people should respect them.

It's a naturist club, that allows other activities to take place & provides areas for such.

Not all of us want to sunbathe or swim next to people having sex

"

Besides without body fluid entered into it I'm sure there are all kinds of fluids, secretions and excretions happily floating around

Because I'm a bit choosy over who's fluids I swallow?

As for your maths, it's irrelevant.

The club has rules, people should respect them.

It's a naturist club, that allows other activities to take place & provides areas for such.

Not all of us want to sunbathe or swim next to people having sex "

Quite! If you don't like Eureka or its rules, don't go there. I have personally found it to be one of the friendliest clubs around, and enjoy its retro charm

By *randMrsPCouple  over a year ago

Nr Salisbury

"

And I like to relax, in the sun, swim in the pool without wading through someone else's jizz

It's not Kestrels, if you can't abide by a clubs rules, then don't go there "

Absolutely agree with Phoenix et al. We have found Eureka to be the most friendly of places. Never had an issue parking and my vehicle is pretty huge. We love the fact there are designated areas where there is no play, it's not as if there aren't loads of areas to play! Of course it would be lovely if everything was brand new but I think the increase in price needed would prohibitive to most. There are precious few clubs out there (we drive 120 miles each way to visit) and we need to back the ones we have. Mike, Kelly and all the staff work incredibly hard to provide a safe place for us to play and I for one appreciate it greatly.

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

Best place too be on a sunny day

"

Absolutely agree with Phoenix et al. We have found Eureka to be the most friendly of places. Never had an issue parking and my vehicle is pretty huge. We love the fact there are designated areas where there is no play, it's not as if there aren't loads of areas to play! Of course it would be lovely if everything was brand new but I think the increase in price needed would prohibitive to most. There are precious few clubs out there (we drive 120 miles each way to visit) and we need to back the ones we have. Mike, Kelly and all the staff work incredibly hard to provide a safe place for us to play and I for one appreciate it greatly. "

Sounds about right

We love it the way it is. "

Well I disagree with you. It's a fuck place not naturalist place, stop hiding under the Bush and be politically correct all the time.

"

Absolutely agree with Phoenix et al. We have found Eureka to be the most friendly of places. Never had an issue parking and my vehicle is pretty huge. We love the fact there are designated areas where there is no play, it's not as if there aren't loads of areas to play! Of course it would be lovely if everything was brand new but I think the increase in price needed would prohibitive to most. There are precious few clubs out there (we drive 120 miles each way to visit) and we need to back the ones we have. Mike, Kelly and all the staff work incredibly hard to provide a safe place for us to play and I for one appreciate it greatly. "

120 miles you have so much time to waste honestly. Some people have so much time.

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

"

Absolutely agree with Phoenix et al. We have found Eureka to be the most friendly of places. Never had an issue parking and my vehicle is pretty huge. We love the fact there are designated areas where there is no play, it's not as if there aren't loads of areas to play! Of course it would be lovely if everything was brand new but I think the increase in price needed would prohibitive to most. There are precious few clubs out there (we drive 120 miles each way to visit) and we need to back the ones we have. Mike, Kelly and all the staff work incredibly hard to provide a safe place for us to play and I for one appreciate it greatly.

120 miles you have so much time to waste honestly. Some people have so much time. "

Good for them too, they can do what they want with their downtime. Jeez

Well I disagree with you. It's a fuck place not naturalist place, stop hiding under the Bush and be politically correct all the time. "

Well i disagree with you but hey who gives a flying whether you agree or not. I know i go as a regular

"

120 miles you have so much time to waste honestly. Some people have so much time. "

I go from the isle of wight worth every mile I travel

Well I disagree with you. It's a fuck place not naturalist place, stop hiding under the Bush and be politically correct all the time.

Well i disagree with you but hey who gives a flying whether you agree or not. I know i go as a regular "

Sure, you have time waste be my guest. I don't so won't.

I’m sure it’s many different things to many different people. If u don’t like it then go elsewhere, other clubs are available. I always find people vote with their feet and the place is heaving all summer so they are obviously doing something right.

As for parking, I go as a single guy a fair bit and I park wherever I like, I’ve never been instructed to park in an area based on gender. To be honest I could give a toss where I park as long as the car is still there and in one piece when I get back.

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

As both a naturist and a swinger when I am getting my naked chill on I don't want to be lounging with someone fucking next to me.

I want to feel co portable during my naked freedom.

I'm far from prudish but the 2 things are separate and the club does a good job in catering to many lifestyle choices.

I think that is what sets it apart from the rest and makes it a place people feel comfortable at.

"

Sounds like your comment carries a hint of jealousy.

We would love to have more time to visit eureaka.

Shabby inside yes but nice to be outside.

The rule that I didn’t see much adherence to nor policing of was smoking. People smoking by the pool and on the lawns. Fag butts all over the grass. Surely a hazard in itself in this weather??

God I havnt been for a couple of years and it was shabby then, somebody told me it had been done up

Well i disagree with you but hey who gives a flying whether you agree or not. I know i go as a regular

Sure, you have time waste be my guest. I don't so won't. "

No im retired the world is my oyster. Go where and when I want. I choose to go there as many do.

Nr Salisbury

"

Really sorry that you don't have the time for a weekend away. Not sorry that we do.

"

Thi smide me smile as we often travel from Kent to Angels, in Wiltshire! Different clubs, suit different people.

Nr Salisbury

"

Thi smide me smile as we often travel from Kent to Angels, in Wiltshire! Different clubs, suit different people."

Absolutely! So worth the effort to go somewhere you like.

Find the clubs you like and stick to them. I have been to one or two clubs I can't stand but why would I slag them off on a public forum?

"Find the clubs you like and stick to them. I have been to one or two clubs I can't stand but why would I slag them off on a public forum?

"

surely that's the point of a forum to discuss the good and the bad the Op thinks it's shabby and the club's aren't cheap to get in, certainly from a guys point of view so from the perspective of new people going there it's good to get an honest opinion of the club good or bad wouldn't you say?

"Find the clubs you like and stick to them. I have been to one or two clubs I can't stand but why would I slag them off on a public forum?

surely that's the point of a forum to discuss the good and the bad the Op thinks it's shabby and the club's aren't cheap to get in, certainly from a guys point of view so from the perspective of new people going there it's good to get an honest opinion of the club good or bad wouldn't you say?"

Of course people are free to post what they like. I just don't see the point in criticising a club. If you don't like it, don't go again. Just seems churlish to me when ultimately it's all a matter of taste and no-one is forcing you to go.

surely that's the point of a forum to discuss the good and the bad the Op thinks it's shabby and the club's aren't cheap to get in, certainly from a guys point of view so from the perspective of new people going there it's good to get an honest opinion of the club good or bad wouldn't you say?

Of course people are free to post what they like. I just don't see the point in criticising a club. If you don't like it, don't go again. Just seems churlish to me when ultimately it's all a matter of taste and no-one is forcing you to go. "

If the venue is grubby wouldn’t you want to know before you went? I know everyone's view of grubby is different but some people here exist on recommendations...... Veris etc so a heads up that it's not a great standard is good surely?

Of course people are free to post what they like. I just don't see the point in criticising a club. If you don't like it, don't go again. Just seems churlish to me when ultimately it's all a matter of taste and no-one is forcing you to go. If the venue is grubby wouldn’t you want to know before you went? I know everyone's view of grubby is different but some people here exist on recommendations...... Veris etc so a heads up that it's not a great standard is good surely? "

So you've been to lots of clubs have you?

Of course people are free to post what they like. I just don't see the point in criticising a club. If you don't like it, don't go again. Just seems churlish to me when ultimately it's all a matter of taste and no-one is forcing you to go. If the venue is grubby wouldn’t you want to know before you went? I know everyone's view of grubby is different but some people here exist on recommendations...... Veris etc so a heads up that it's not a great standard is good surely?

So you've been to lots of clubs have you? "

a few yes my nearest was abfabs

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

"Shabby inside yes but nice to be outside.

The rule that I didn’t see much adherence to nor policing of was smoking. People smoking by the pool and on the lawns. Fag butts all over the grass. Surely a hazard in itself in this weather?? "

I agree with you.....as for not sitting next to somebody shagging it goes the same for non smokers who wants other people's smoke up your nose...and phones I've seen people on their phones how do I know they are not taking a picture of me?? A few more rules that should be noted

Eureka is a licenced Naturist Club, NOT a sex club.

The rule that I didn’t see much adherence to nor policing of was smoking. People smoking by the pool and on the lawns. Fag butts all over the grass. Surely a hazard in itself in this weather??

I agree with you.....as for not sitting next to somebody shagging it goes the same for non smokers who wants other people's smoke up your nose...and phones I've seen people on their phones how do I know they are not taking a picture of me?? A few more rules that should be noted"

the rule in most if not all clubs is no phones but did you know you can now get phones in the style of dildos

I agree with you.....as for not sitting next to somebody shagging it goes the same for non smokers who wants other people's smoke up your nose...and phones I've seen people on their phones how do I know they are not taking a picture of me?? A few more rules that should be notedthe rule in most if not all clubs is no phones but did you know you can now get phones in the style of dildos "

The rules on phones are that phones cannot be used in the Clubhouse on party night.

If you are concerned about someone's use I'd a phone you should report it to staff, who will investigate.

With over 23 acres of land, it is impossible to impose a ban and far more would complain if the club did this.

Besides ,how many instances of an inappropriate picture being taken at Eureka have there been? Never heard of it happening to be honest.

Of course people are free to post what they like. I just don't see the point in criticising a club. If you don't like it, don't go again. Just seems churlish to me when ultimately it's all a matter of taste and no-one is forcing you to go. If the venue is grubby wouldn’t you want to know before you went? I know everyone's view of grubby is different but some people here exist on recommendations...... Veris etc so a heads up that it's not a great standard is good surely?

So you've been to lots of clubs have you? "

As it happens yes, we have been to lots of them.

I agree with you.....as for not sitting next to somebody shagging it goes the same for non smokers who wants other people's smoke up your nose...and phones I've seen people on their phones how do I know they are not taking a picture of me?? A few more rules that should be notedthe rule in most if not all clubs is no phones but did you know you can now get phones in the style of dildos

The rules on phones are that phones cannot be used in the Clubhouse on party night.

If you are concerned about someone's use I'd a phone you should report it to staff, who will investigate.

With over 23 acres of land, it is impossible to impose a ban and far more would complain if the club did this.

Besides ,how many instances of an inappropriate picture being taken at Eureka have there been? Never heard of it happening to be honest. "

There are many pictures on this site that were taken at eureka which goes to prove that inappropriate phone use does happen. What can't speak can't lie.

Phones are banned in the Clubhouse and anyone caught using them is either asked to leave and show phone before. Or asked to produce it and then up to the staff.

You can use them outside but have never found it a problem as you would have to be someone special or a celebrity for me to take a pic. So think your safe lol

St Neots

I agree with you.....as for not sitting next to somebody shagging it goes the same for non smokers who wants other people's smoke up your nose...and phones I've seen people on their phones how do I know they are not taking a picture of me?? A few more rules that should be notedthe rule in most if not all clubs is no phones but did you know you can now get phones in the style of dildos

Besides ,how many instances of an inappropriate picture being taken at Eureka have there been? Never heard of it happening to be honest.

There are many pictures on this site that were taken at eureka which goes to prove that inappropriate phone use does happen. What can't speak can't lie. "

The same thing will happen that happened at Kestrels spy's in the midst..... anything for a story

"Phones are banned in the Clubhouse and anyone caught using them is either asked to leave and show phone before. Or asked to produce it and then up to the staff.

You can use them outside but have never found it a problem as you would have to be someone special or a celebrity for me to take a pic. So think your safe lol"

Unfortunately in this day and age you never know who is photographing who. Im sure some people don't mind but what about those that do? Its a simple case of invasion of privacy.

So you've been to lots of clubs have you?

As it happens yes, we have been to lots of them. "

So you must have an idea of what you like and don't like by now - and can just stick to those you prefer

Then sadly if you feel that strongly and worried dnt go. It never enters my head that I'm being photographed. People are very nice there and some older couples. It happens. If you are worried about being compromised. Simple. Dnt go to be compromised. It's a naturist place I'm sure if you see someone with a, phone you will know not many places to hide it

So you've been to lots of clubs have you? a few yes my nearest was abfabs "

I never got to Abfabs unfortunately. I heard both from people on here, and chatting in real life, that it was seedy, tacky and had packs of single men following women and couples around. Do you think I should have listened to them, or have gone anyway and made up my own mind?

"Then sadly if you feel that strongly and worried dnt go. It never enters my head that I'm being photographed. People are very nice there and some older couples. It happens. If you are worried about being compromised. Simple. Dnt go to be compromised. It's a naturist place I'm sure if you see someone with a, phone you will know not many places to hide it "

You are actually quite wrong. Eureka has always been clothing optional, it is not a naturist club in the true sense of the term. This is why the venue isn't recognised by the British naturist society.

Changing the subject a little but is anyone going to be there tommorow Friday 27th July

So you've been to lots of clubs have you? a few yes my nearest was abfabs

I never got to Abfabs unfortunately. I heard both from people on here, and chatting in real life, that it was seedy, tacky and had packs of single men following women and couples around. Do you think I should have listened to them, or have gone anyway and made up my own mind? "

Abfabs was a very good club. Did it have issues, of course it did and they are well documented. Of course everyone should make up their own minds about anything and everything be it which clubs they attend or which coffee they choose to drink. Fortunately forums such as this allow for reasoned discussion which in turn allows for informed decisions. Surely thats in every ones best interests.

"

120 miles you have so much time to waste honestly. Some people have so much time.

Really sorry that you don't have the time for a weekend away. Not sorry that we do.

"

Please feel sorry for yourself. You need it

Of course people are free to post what they like. I just don't see the point in criticising a club. If you don't like it, don't go again. Just seems churlish to me when ultimately it's all a matter of taste and no-one is forcing you to go. "

It's free world, people can say what they want as they are paying a sum or monetary value. It's just like going to any restaurant you have right to leave review good or bad.

Stop being moral police and stop acting like as if you have never done or said derogatory things to people. It's democratic country people can say what they want.

"

Please feel sorry for yourself. You need it "

This kind of attitude is not at all helpful.

"Then sadly if you feel that strongly and worried dnt go. It never enters my head that I'm being photographed. People are very nice there and some older couples. It happens. If you are worried about being compromised. Simple. Dnt go to be compromised. It's a naturist place I'm sure if you see someone with a, phone you will know not many places to hide it "

Please don't tell people what to do. You mind your own business

"

This kind of attitude is not at all helpful."

She is slagging me

"

She is slagging me "

Then be the bigger person.

"

She is slagging me

Then be the bigger person."

You are right. Thank you

"

She is slagging me

Then be the bigger person.

You are right. Thank you "

Welcomes

I never got to Abfabs unfortunately. I heard both from people on here, and chatting in real life, that it was seedy, tacky and had packs of single men following women and couples around. Do you think I should have listened to them, or have gone anyway and made up my own mind? "

Well abfabs was clean and tidy not at all grubby and many facilities never saw any single guys on the visits I made but did at eurekas and their is no comparison between the standards and facilities of these clubs but as you said you feel comfortable there so the Ops observations mean little to you

I never got to Abfabs unfortunately. I heard both from people on here, and chatting in real life, that it was seedy, tacky and had packs of single men following women and couples around. Do you think I should have listened to them, or have gone anyway and made up my own mind? Well abfabs was clean and tidy not at all grubby and many facilities never saw any single guys on the visits I made but did at eurekas and their is no comparison between the standards and facilities of these clubs but as you said you feel comfortable there so the Ops observations mean little to you "

There were plenty of singles at abfabs/kestrels.

I never got to Abfabs unfortunately. I heard both from people on here, and chatting in real life, that it was seedy, tacky and had packs of single men following women and couples around. Do you think I should have listened to them, or have gone anyway and made up my own mind? Well abfabs was clean and tidy not at all grubby and many facilities never saw any single guys on the visits I made but did at eurekas and their is no comparison between the standards and facilities of these clubs but as you said you feel comfortable there so the Ops observations mean little to you

There were plenty of singles at abfabs/kestrels. "

not on the visits I made perhaps you were there exactly the same days and times I went anyways it matters not it's closed now

I never got to Abfabs unfortunately. I heard both from people on here, and chatting in real life, that it was seedy, tacky and had packs of single men following women and couples around. Do you think I should have listened to them, or have gone anyway and made up my own mind? Well abfabs was clean and tidy not at all grubby and many facilities never saw any single guys on the visits I made but did at eurekas and their is no comparison between the standards and facilities of these clubs but as you said you feel comfortable there so the Ops observations mean little to you

There were plenty of singles at abfabs/kestrels. not on the visits I made perhaps you were there exactly the same days and times I went anyways it matters not it's closed now "

Well kestrels was open to singles all the time and abfabs was only closed to men on a Saturday evening. And to suggest that single men weren't there much would be far from the truth.

Canford Cliffs

[Removed by poster at 26/07/18 10:24:10]

Canford Cliffs

I understand why people don't like it when you criticise their club - we jumped to Kestrels defence when the same happened.

But why on earth has the pool turned green?

There were plenty of singles at abfabs/kestrels. not on the visits I made perhaps you were there exactly the same days and times I went anyways it matters not it's closed now

Well kestrels was open to singles all the time and abfabs was only closed to men on a Saturday evening. And to suggest that single men weren't there much would be far from the truth. "

maybe I only went on Saturdays then

Of course people are free to post what they like. I just don't see the point in criticising a club. If you don't like it, don't go again. Just seems churlish to me when ultimately it's all a matter of taste and no-one is forcing you to go.

It's free world, people can say what they want as they are paying a sum or monetary value. It's just like going to any restaurant you have right to leave review good or bad.

Stop being moral police and stop acting like as if you have never done or said derogatory things to people. It's democratic country people can say what they want. "

I completely agree, I may not agree with you but I defend your right to say whatever you want.

"I understand why people don't like it when you criticise their club - we jumped to Kestrels defence when the same happened.

But why on earth has the pool turned green?"

really?

Nr Salisbury

"

She is slagging me "

Sorry, really not slagging you! And it's Mr here. I was only meaning that I not sorry we're in a lucky position. I'm aware that not everyone has the ability to disappear for weekends away, free from responsibility. A lot of our friends tell us we are lucky and they wish they could get away more. That's all. You suggested that we had time to waste, we don't. We only get to visit Eureka every month or so. A weekend there costs us less than a night in a hotel and nice meal out. Especially as you can take your own drink to Eureka. You can visit for the day and the evening party for less than the cost of 2 bottles of house red. We love it, but it's not for everyone.

Stop being moral police and stop acting like as if you have never done or said derogatory things to people. It's democratic country people can say what they want.

I completely agree, I may not agree with you but I defend your right to say whatever you want. "

I don't expect anyone to agree with me and to be honest I actually show considerable restraint most of the time. Everyone is entitled to there views and should be allowed to express them. I have had no end of private messages over the years that have been offensive or threatening for speaking my mind about clubs on here. The truth is the truth and when something, in my opinion is good then I say it and of course I also do the opposite. Oh yeah and I tell the truth.

"I understand why people don't like it when you criticise their club - we jumped to Kestrels defence when the same happened.

You are quite right. For some there loyalty to a club turns to blinkered vision and no matter what happens everything in that club will always be the best. And yes the same thing did happen at kes/abs, and yes I did comment on it. I was a member of abfabs for 11 years, pretty much since it opened and it had a lot going for it and we had some brilliant nights there, unfortunately towards the end it became something completely different but let's not speak ill of the dead. X

By *orgeouslyyoursWoman  over a year ago

essex just looking around

I'm simply conveying my experience that on one of my first visits I was told that as I'm a single man I have to park in the woods as 'that's where I will be spending most of my time '

You are not the only one who has been told to park in the woods as a single guy. "

This MAJOR issue re Eurekas parking poli y made me.laugh

Its quite obvious really

Its for.safety on busier.nights. ladies are usually parked as near as possible.to clubhouse...which i applaude.

No singleton wants.to be followed.onto the woods.to get their car.. prevention better than cure as they say and guys Id like to see some od you stagger across a.muddy carpark in stilettos !!

Ps agree with many comments on no.glove fits all... find the club that suits you best xx.

All have good and not so popular qualities

St Neots

Probably because they don't wash off the sun tan lotion before getting in !

But why on earth has the pool turned green?

Probably because they don't wash off the sun tan lotion before getting in !"

Or the filters are buggered again!

By *urekaPartiesCouple  over a year ago

FAWKHAM

We understand that not everyone likes our club or what we do, that’s fine as there are many other clubs that suit personal tastes. We appreciate those who support us in many ways whether as a guest volunteer host or staff. We must be doing something right with attendance being over 250 most days and every Saturday night and we will keep up with the improvements as an ongoing project. The tubs are going through a major overhaul in the next few weeks, a brand new sound system in going in next week. The rooms will be revamped when the weather isn’t as good as they are in constant use day and night at present.

Oh and the pool has never been used as much as it has constantly over the last 4-5 weeks so guys and Girls please shower before you go in it please so we are not fighting an ongoing battle to keep it crystal clear.

Again thanks for the support and we wish you all the best and fun which ever Club you decide to use

"We understand that not everyone likes our club or what we do, that’s fine as there are many other clubs that suit personal tastes. We appreciate those who support us in many ways whether as a guest volunteer host or staff. We must be doing something right with attendance being over 250 most days and every Saturday night and we will keep up with the improvements as an ongoing project. The tubs are going through a major overhaul in the next few weeks, a brand new sound system in going in next week. The rooms will be revamped when the weather isn’t as good as they are in constant use day and night at present.

Oh and the pool has never been used as much as it has constantly over the last 4-5 weeks so guys and Girls please shower before you go in it please so we are not fighting an ongoing battle to keep it crystal clear.

Again thanks for the support and we wish you all the best and fun which ever Club you decide to use"

And we all have the right to comment as we see fit.

FAWKHAM

Exactly everyone is entitled to their opinion

By *harliebluestockingsCouple  over a year ago

london

Who is going on Sunday ?

"Exactly everyone is entitled to their opinion"

Couldn't agree more

"

"Then sadly if you feel that strongly and worried dnt go. It never enters my head that I'm being photographed. People are very nice there and some older couples. It happens. If you are worried about being compromised. Simple. Dnt go to be compromised. It's a naturist place I'm sure if you see someone with a, phone you will know not many places to hide it

Please don't tell people what to do. You mind your own business "

How childish lol

"We understand that not everyone likes our club or what we do, that’s fine as there are many other clubs that suit personal tastes. We appreciate those who support us in many ways whether as a guest volunteer host or staff. We must be doing something right with attendance being over 250 most days and every Saturday night and we will keep up with the improvements as an ongoing project. The tubs are going through a major overhaul in the next few weeks, a brand new sound system in going in next week. The rooms will be revamped when the weather isn’t as good as they are in constant use day and night at present.

Again thanks for the support and we wish you all the best and fun which ever Club you decide to use"

Well said. Eureka, ladies love this club as ladies who go on our own the staff make sure everyone of us are safe and in a good parkin position. I was there Saturday and never noticed the pool green. It is always packed out and again if people abided by the pool rules there wouldn't be issues with it turning any other colour. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we can't all love it. But for me it's the best and safest place I have been too

By *inktasticUKTV/TS  over a year ago

Great Yarmouth

I think Eureka have gone down hill. They are trying to cream too much off the top. They are being stingy to venues and not paying the proper rentals. If I hosted a party for them id expect 1/3 of the door money...not a measly sum.

Thats why some venues no longer entertain them.

Ps I have a suitable venue !

Mary

FAWKHAM

We are a club we don’t need a venue

Great Yarmouth

I should add that running a party or venue is hard work.

Mary

Great Yarmouth

You host parties all over, dont you ??

Or is that another Eureka. If so i apologise.

Mary

FAWKHAM

No we have our own club in Kent and hold our own parties there

Great Yarmouth

My apologies.

Theres another lot by the same name.

Sorry.

Mary

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

We have been to eurekas a few times, always a warm welcome by either the staff or party hosts. Other clubbers are great? Friendly and create a great atmosphere.

Can’t really say we have noticed the decor.

Gor us, a good atmosphere is far more important than what a place looks like.

Everyone likes/wants different things from clubs so it’s hard for a club owner to keep everyone happy.

For us, eureka has it right.

Keep up the good work

Going today, the pools still warm and the suns out!

» Add a new message to this topic