FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Girlfriend's first party this weekend, any advice?

Girlfriend's first party this weekend, any advice?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amesnite11 OP   Man  over a year ago

Brighton

I've been to a few parties before, but going to Eureka's with my girlfriend for the first time this weekend. She's looking to play with a few single males 35 and under as a delayed birthday present, and is a little nervous but very excited about it (no offense to any gentlemen over 35, I'm sure you're lovely but just a little out of our age range!).

Just wondering if anyone would have some advice for us, and if you know/are a respectful and considerate gentleman who would like to join us? Any advice would be very appreciated! Happy swinging to all!

We have a joint account, but aren't able to post on forums yet, hence posting on this one.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Has she fucked other men before? Is she wanting a 3some or just her and the guy while you wait somewhere? Do you have boundaries/ things you wouldn't want her to do with another guy?

Talk things through before you go and have a good time.

"I've been to a few parties before, but going to Eureka's with my girlfriend for the first time this weekend. She's looking to play with a few single males 35 and under as a delayed birthday present, and is a little nervous but very excited about it (no offense to any gentlemen over 35, I'm sure you're lovely but just a little out of our age range!).

Just wondering if anyone would have some advice for us, and if you know/are a respectful and considerate gentleman who would like to join us? Any advice would be very appreciated! Happy swinging to all!

We have a joint account, but aren't able to post on forums yet, hence posting on this one."

Just be cautious of the usual single man following train that occurs at eurekas lol

Brighton

"Has she fucked other men before? Is she wanting a 3some or just her and the guy while you wait somewhere? Do you have boundaries/ things you wouldn't want her to do with another guy?

Talk things through before you go and have a good time. "

Thank you very much! We've spoken about it in quite a lot of detail in terms of what she wants to try and we're treating it as a no expectations visit, just to look around and take things one step at a time

Brighton

"I've been to a few parties before, but going to Eureka's with my girlfriend for the first time this weekend. She's looking to play with a few single males 35 and under as a delayed birthday present, and is a little nervous but very excited about it (no offense to any gentlemen over 35, I'm sure you're lovely but just a little out of our age range!).

We have a joint account, but aren't able to post on forums yet, hence posting on this one.

Just be cautious of the usual single man following train that occurs at eurekas lol"

Can you elaborate lol

Just keep close to her,when we tried it years there were a group of guys that just wanted to fuck her like meat,mind I stopped them and three guy's come to help, they then fucked her all night and another two joined in she loved it

But they were older my advice would be go for the older guys,

We have a joint account, but aren't able to post on forums yet, hence posting on this one."

35 is your upper age that age range may restrict you a little but then you're young you'll be fine have fun

Brighton

"Just keep close to her,when we tried it years there were a group of guys that just wanted to fuck her like meat,mind I stopped them and three guy's come to help, they then fucked her all night and another two joined in she loved it

But they were older my advice would be go for the older guys, "

Thank you for the advice, I'll keep that in mind!

Brighton

We have a joint account, but aren't able to post on forums yet, hence posting on this one.35 is your upper age that age range may restrict you a little but then you're young you'll be fine have fun"

Thanks for your comment, I think we'll likely be a little flexible with the age limit depending on how the mood takes us and if they're considerate and treat her well.

By *arleyfanCouple  over a year ago

Dover

I joined a lady doing a gang bang at eurekas a few weeks ago and had a great time, her hubby was there making sure everything was in control and it was well managed. The guys were respectful and polite and she really enjoyed it. I have spoken to her since and she remembered me which was flattering and we are going to meet again. OH wants to try one too so we will be there some time soon for her to indulge and I will be beside her for every minute. Suggest you take lube with you. Maybe 35 is a little young, it would restrict you and limit your options a bit, besides, you can’t check ages very easily when everybody is naked lol

Just be cautious of the usual single man following train that occurs at eurekas lol

Can you elaborate lol"

I'm not saying it would happen but eurekas like anywhere has that gaggle of single guys with not much etiquette

Although having said that, out of all the places I have been eurekas is by far the best managed and controlled

Have fun and hope she enjoys

Have you been to Eureka's before and are aware of the lay out of the rooms?

The three rooms off the corridor can suffer from single guys hanging about in hope of seeing tome play action with the open room at the end being a bit daunting for those who are playing in public for the first time.

There is also a forth room with a half opening stable door which could be used to control numbers or maybe you could use the couples room but then you shouldn't find any single men in there.

If you're going in the daytime then maybe explore the grounds, the bottom field and the woods offer lots of places to play where you can easily control the amount of people so it doesn't become too scarily crowded.

If you are really smart then the best idea would be to book a cabin, that way you would have your own private play area that you can invite a select amount of people back for a bit of playtime.

Best of luck and hope you both have a fun time.

"Have you been to Eureka's before and are aware of the lay out of the rooms?

The three rooms off the corridor can suffer from single guys hanging about in hope of seeing tome play action with the open room at the end being a bit daunting for those who are playing in public for the first time.

There is also a forth room with a half opening stable door which could be used to control numbers or maybe you could use the couples room but then you shouldn't find any single men in there.

If you're going in the daytime then maybe explore the grounds, the bottom field and the woods offer lots of places to play where you can easily control the amount of people so it doesn't become too scarily crowded.

If you are really smart then the best idea would be to book a cabin, that way you would have your own private play area that you can invite a select amount of people back for a bit of playtime.

Best of luck and hope you both have a fun time."

What he said

Brighton

Thanks to you both for the advice! Could you clarify which room you'd suggest? We were thinking to use the lockable room nearly opposite the women's toilet in the corridor.

"Thanks to you both for the advice! Could you clarify which room you'd suggest? We were thinking to use the lockable room nearly opposite the women's toilet in the corridor."

Out of the three rooms on the corridor, I would aim to use the biggest of them which is the first lockable room to the right.

That has the double bed and but as it's the best sized private room for a gangbang, you might have trouble finding it to be free at times.

Personally, I would see if there is any cabins still available.

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

As people have said at 35 you’re alienating a lot of the clientele, just curious as to whether you’re going to ask a Naked man for ID LOL?

» Add a new message to this topic