FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Le Boudoir Friday 24th Aug

Le Boudoir Friday 24th Aug

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iandhorny OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

We will be having our first night at Le Boudoir this Friday 24th Aug and staying in the Prem inn Aldgate.

Looking forward to this one as we have tried the other clubs and this sounds like it is more us.

Maybe see you there

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are going. It’s a fantastic club.

See you there xx

By *olongtinMan  over a year ago

Grays

I might just reserve my space and join you sexy lot in there..

By *ohanLailaCouple  over a year ago

London

"We will be having our first night at Le Boudoir this Friday 24th Aug and staying in the Prem inn Aldgate.

Looking forward to this one as we have tried the other clubs and this sounds like it is more us.

Maybe see you there"

I’m sure you folks will have a great time. Excellent club set over 3 floors. Enjoy!

By *iandhorny OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Thanks

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

"We will be having our first night at Le Boudoir this Friday 24th Aug and staying in the Prem inn Aldgate.

Maybe see you there"

Your profile says you want cocaine sex.

If you’re found taking drugs at Le Boudoir, like all venues, you will be asked to leave. If the owners deem you to be under the influence of drugs when you arrive, chances are you won’t be let in.

You might want to rethink your plans if you want a drug fuelled night. Maybe a hotel or private party is the better call if you have to use for sex.

» Add a new message to this topic