FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single women attending clubs together/groups

Single women attending clubs together/groups

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *.S.17 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Midlands

Does anyone know if there are any groups of single women who go to club nights all together or pre-arranged? I’ve been to clubs on my own but quite like the idea of going/meeting others in the same position as me!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lenderfoxMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I know there are single's KIK groups for arranging club visits together

Midlands

"I know there are single's KIK groups for arranging club visits together"

Ah great do you know where I can find it/group name?

By *onforming_deviantWoman  over a year ago

Hull

This is a good idea!! Why hadnt i thought of it lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know there used to be a few groups and I have been going to clubs with single female friends lately x

Midlands

"This is a good idea!! Why hadnt i thought of it lol"

Just an idea to meet more women who actually like going to clubs and not necessarily on their own!!! I don’t have many ‘friends’ into this kind of lifestyle but would like to if the chance was there to meet up as a group/a few of us and all go together!

Midlands

"I know there used to be a few groups and I have been going to clubs with single female friends lately x"

Groups on fab do you know? I’d love to get to know a few more single ladies up for club nights!!! X

"Does anyone know if there are any groups of single women who go to club nights all together or pre-arranged? I’ve been to clubs on my own but quite like the idea of going/meeting others in the same position as me! "

I go on my own to liberty elite most times or go in the forum and find the thread and chat I did and found some lovely friends. In Kent I go to eureka and there are 11 of us ladies. A lot of fun

By *aughtyladyYummymanCouple  over a year ago

In a place not far from Exeter

"Does anyone know if there are any groups of single women who go to club nights all together or pre-arranged? I’ve been to clubs on my own but quite like the idea of going/meeting others in the same position as me! "

What a bloody good idea!!

Midlands

"Does anyone know if there are any groups of single women who go to club nights all together or pre-arranged? I’ve been to clubs on my own but quite like the idea of going/meeting others in the same position as me!

What a bloody good idea!!"

I thought there’d be lots of groups like this!!! X

Midlands

"Does anyone know if there are any groups of single women who go to club nights all together or pre-arranged? I’ve been to clubs on my own but quite like the idea of going/meeting others in the same position as me!

I go on my own to liberty elite most times or go in the forum and find the thread and chat I did and found some lovely friends. In Kent I go to eureka and there are 11 of us ladies. A lot of fun"

I don’t mind going on my own but can be intimidating sometimes! Need to expand my friendship group!! X

It's a pity you're not in the North West as my friend and I always go clubbing together to avoid feeling intimidated

"I know there used to be a few groups and I have been going to clubs with single female friends lately x

Groups on fab do you know? I’d love to get to know a few more single ladies up for club nights!!! X "

I know there is a few that seem to always be in a group at chams at the weekend But not a specific group as such. Maybe advertise for a few local ladies x share the driving etc

» Add a new message to this topic