FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs around London single guys

Clubs around London single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What clubs will have single guys in on a Saturday night

Around London

Mainly black guys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

"What clubs will have single guys in on a Saturday night

Around London

Mainly black guys "

Hi. Think you might struggle with that. Not aware of any.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

The black man's fan club has lots of events not far from London including at least two on a Saturday night.

By *ral_isthenewblackMan  over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 26/11/18 16:58:26]

london

[Removed by poster at 26/11/18 17:00:51]

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Eureka on the Real Housewives Monday and Bootylicious.

BMFC, as rightly stated, as well as other parties.

Send me a message if you want details.

london

I really don't get it. Why the word mainly black guys?? Are u insinuating that the colour of yr skin determines yr entry into clubs or are u indirectly saying there are clubs that don't allow black guys? Sad thought though. Anyway I know loads of clubs that allow humans in but hardly know ones that allow mainly black guys. Even the bmfc don't discriminate on race as they allow all races in. The thought of u thinking colour is important in today's England is quite sad and a hindrance to getting in clubs. Just my thought. Open up yr mind brother.

hiding from cock pics.

If somebody has a preference for a certain type of human, they are potentially going to want to go to a place where people with that characteristic are more likely to go, in order to stand a more positive chance of meeting people they are attracted to.

At least that's my opinion of it anyway.

London

"I really don't get it. Why the word mainly black guys?? Are u insinuating that the colour of yr skin determines yr entry into clubs or are u indirectly saying there are clubs that don't allow black guys? Sad thought though. Anyway I know loads of clubs that allow humans in but hardly know ones that allow mainly black guys. Even the bmfc don't discriminate on race as they allow all races in. The thought of u thinking colour is important in today's England is quite sad and a hindrance to getting in clubs. Just my thought. Open up yr mind brother. "

They did not ask about who the clubs allow in. They were asking where black men are more likely to go.

london

"I really don't get it. Why the word mainly black guys?? Are u insinuating that the colour of yr skin determines yr entry into clubs or are u indirectly saying there are clubs that don't allow black guys? Sad thought though. Anyway I know loads of clubs that allow humans in but hardly know ones that allow mainly black guys. Even the bmfc don't discriminate on race as they allow all races in. The thought of u thinking colour is important in today's England is quite sad and a hindrance to getting in clubs. Just my thought. Open up yr mind brother.

They did not ask about who the clubs allow in. They were asking where black men are more likely to go."

.... what club WILL HAVE SINGLE GUYS INNNN... mainly black guys is clear English to me unless u spoke to the OP and he told u his intention regarding the message. Cos I really don't know how u interpreted his thoughts from that message. But heyy I can understand yr apparent support as I see and know u a regular at parties with a lot of black guys which is fair enough. But my point was for us to Stop putting a racial undertone to these things and stop making us black guys meats that need to be pounced on. We are humans also

london

"If somebody has a preference for a certain type of human, they are potentially going to want to go to a place where people with that characteristic are more likely to go, in order to stand a more positive chance of meeting people they are attracted to.

"

fair enough but I am just tired of us black guys been seen as just black meat n not who we really are. Humans

London

"If somebody has a preference for a certain type of human, they are potentially going to want to go to a place where people with that characteristic are more likely to go, in order to stand a more positive chance of meeting people they are attracted to.

fair enough but I am just tired of us black guys been seen as just black meat n not who we really are. Humans"

Agreed. We all have a type though.

London

"I really don't get it. Why the word mainly black guys?? Are u insinuating that the colour of yr skin determines yr entry into clubs or are u indirectly saying there are clubs that don't allow black guys? Sad thought though. Anyway I know loads of clubs that allow humans in but hardly know ones that allow mainly black guys. Even the bmfc don't discriminate on race as they allow all races in. The thought of u thinking colour is important in today's England is quite sad and a hindrance to getting in clubs. Just my thought. Open up yr mind brother.

They did not ask about who the clubs allow in. They were asking where black men are more likely to go..... what club WILL HAVE SINGLE GUYS INNNN... mainly black guys is clear English to me unless u spoke to the OP and he told u his intention regarding the message. Cos I really don't know how u interpreted his thoughts from that message. But heyy I can understand yr apparent support as I see and know u a regular at parties with a lot of black guys which is fair enough. But my point was for us to Stop putting a racial undertone to these things and stop making us black guys meats that need to be pounced on. We are humans also"

If you knew me, you would know this is grossly misplaced.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Around London

Mainly black guys "

Bmfc arousals is probably your best bet it's,in Dunstable and there is a mix of people but as it's bmfc you will find that there are a fair few single black men that go. Predominantly black single guys plenty of couples and singles fems. What I have found thou from my experience as a woman in a mixed relationship is that it really doesn't matter what race you are in any of the club's. Having a friendly approachable and respectful manner is way more important than the colour of the skin. Just my thoughts on it

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

Around London

Mainly black guys "

Team Player Parties is another option. Search for them here or read my veris.

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

Around London

Mainly black guys

Team Player Parties is another option. Search for them here or read my veris. "

Then again you know that anyway

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

fair enough but I am just tired of us black guys been seen as just black meat n not who we really are. Humans"

Your a human with a cheeky smile don't take offence,it's a woman asking the question as her preference is blackmen,she mentions 3 on her profile,she is just asking if any more interracial events in London area,which I'm sure she can find in her local updates,as a few go on in London area

Personally I liked her wording and profile name, being referred to as a Blackman rather than a object e.g. bbc is much more respectful

By *yvanwy black wild childTV/TS  over a year ago

Northwich

Around London

Mainly black guys "

that's my dirty little secret sorry

By *bw_lover33Man  over a year ago

Richmond

I would say apart from bmfc nights.

You have curvy club in Sutton once a month ( 90 % based on 2 visits I made) and Rios ( open every day) I'd say 50% including mixed race.

Most London clubs are mixed which reflects the local demographic. I can see why guys are getting annoyed, if you women were referred to as objects or meat you would be up in arms.

Bit of respect is all the guy wants.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well , MY club night , www.thedarkthrust.co.uk has proudly been imposing a single black male policy for 10 years - positive discrimination !

hiding from cock pics.

[Removed by poster at 29/11/18 14:16:12]

hiding from cock pics.

I believe the original poster was looking for a party she would be welcome as a cis identifying female.

Unless I am mistaken, I don't feel that she would be allowed entrance to a black thrust party?

hiding from cock pics.

Darkthrust*

» Add a new message to this topic