FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Angels and sinners wallsall

Angels and sinners wallsall

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *teb1972 OP   Man  over a year ago

darlington

Hi just wondered if anyone had been to angels and sinners in Walsall and if so what was it like I’ve heard mixed reviews feedback would be great

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Lots of feedback in other threads about it - generally positive. Your experience depends on pot luck of who's there, the films and compatibility etc. Try a search on the name.

By *d59michelleTV/TS  over a year ago

walsall

"Hi just wondered if anyone had been to angels and sinners in Walsall and if so what was it like I’ve heard mixed reviews feedback would be great"

Its in Swinging Clubs Discussion several times

Closest I get to going there these days is seeing Rav in Tesco

By *ightrider cabbyMan  over a year ago

mids

Lol iv drove past it a few times in my black cab taxi

@-@

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

Very fun place, just depends on luck who is in there. Good shop too.

By *ervertsCouple  over a year ago

halesowen

What’s the etiquette like in here? Do guys wait until they’re asked or do they just try to help themselves?

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"What’s the etiquette like in here? Do guys wait until they’re asked or do they just try to help themselves?"

Yeah. They might move to the adjacent sofa to get closer, but they wait until told or signalled. Best to just be vocal and say no, not yet if you ain't ready or just want to put on a show.

halesowen

Ok sounds good, so do the regular guys in there kind of police any pushy guys?

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

It's pretty much been good vibes every time I've been. I've not seen any poor behaviour.

halesowen

By *sumhunter69Man  over a year ago

staffs

Quite a few regulars who know the score and will happily tell anyone who’s not behaving what to do or make them unwelcome if they become a pain

But I would agree that 99.9% of people in there are polite and only play when given the green light

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Quite a few regulars who know the score and will happily tell anyone who’s not behaving what to do or make them unwelcome if they become a pain

But I would agree that 99.9% of people in there are polite and only play when given the green light "

Totally agree with the above sentiments. Raj runs a tight ship and bad behaviour isn't tolerated. The proof is in the high number of single ladies who go. It's very female friendly.

halesowen

Will try to arrange a visit soon, we won’t be advertising when we’re going though lol. I’m not quite sure how far mrs perv wants to go yet, but I’m sure it will be a fun visit for all involved

"Will try to arrange a visit soon, we won’t be advertising when we’re going though lol. I’m not quite sure how far mrs perv wants to go yet, but I’m sure it will be a fun visit for all involved "
unannounced is good for a first visit. Just check to make sure an organised gang bang hasn't been advertised for the same time!!!!

By *erby DomCouple  over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

We may have to pay a visit, we regularly go to the Attic cinema and may give Angels & Sinners a visit soon.

"We may have to pay a visit, we regularly go to the Attic cinema and may give Angels & Sinners a visit soon."

I'm sure you'll enjoy a visit

[Removed by poster at 20/11/18 22:32:44]

We are planning on going to this cinema on this sat 24th at 2pm any couples fancy coming out to play xxx

» Add a new message to this topic