FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chameleons

Chameleons

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bergavennyme OP   Man  over a year ago

abergavenny

Looking to visit mid afternoon on a Saturday as a couple as we prefer single males rather than lots of couples...

Is the club fairly active up until 7/7:30 ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Single males are allowed in up either 6.00pm or 7.00pm on a Saturday. It`s couples and single ladies from there on.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It depends on the Saturday and quite random as to how busy it will be. Saturday evening is busy but of course couples only. I would recommend going a Friday evening if you can as it is will be busy and a good mix of couples, single men and women.

By *ara70Woman  over a year ago

Paradise in North Devon

I will be there Friday evening Nov 30th looking for single men

Saturday afternoons can be mixed but I have found to be generally quiet, getting busier later as some couples arrive for the evening.

Having said that if you're looking for single men you will likely find yourself in a better position.

I myself am hoping to get over to Chams this Saturday from around 12:30 to 5pm and look forward to chilling out and chatting. If play happens it is great, but if not the time spent there is still relaxing and hopefully sociable.

By *inkyprincess31Woman  over a year ago

Rugeley

We are thinking of going saturday afternoon till the evening, any advice will be mu appreciated x

"Single males are allowed in up either 6.00pm or 7.00pm on a Saturday. It`s couples and single ladies from there on."

Actually you are wrong it is 7.30pm....

The OP knows perfectly well that single men are only allowed in till then.....that is whole point of their question.....

"It depends on the Saturday and quite random as to how busy it will be. Saturday evening is busy but of course couples only. I would recommend going a Friday evening if you can as it is will be busy and a good mix of couples, single men and women."

Couples AND single ladies.....

"We are thinking of going saturday afternoon till the evening, any advice will be mu appreciated x"

Hi there! What sort of advice are you after? Have you been to Chams before?

Rugeley

We have not so all new to us the club scene, can you play every where at chams x

Advice on chams would be good for myself and my wife too

She is keen to dip her toe so to speak maybe weekday daytimes but I’m worried no one would be there ?

I've been sat afternoon and fucked guys.

Friday is the best night as it's busier

[Removed by poster at 14/11/18 11:26:07]

"We have not so all new to us the club scene, can you play every where at chams x"

Yea you can other than one room on the 1st floor which is a chill / television / non play room.

My wife would be keen to watch and maybe join in

Is that allowed

Also keen for some touching fun in the jacuzzi sauna ?

"We have not so all new to us the club scene, can you play every where at chams x"

My advice comes from the perspective of a single guy, but in general:

Check requirements to become members, couples differ to men but I had to bring photo ID and a bank statement.

Ask for a tour when you arrive (or better yet phone to give them a heads up of when you will be arriving to ensure they have someone free to guide you round).

Accept that Chams is a bit of a labyrinth and it will take you a bit of time to find your way around (don't be afraid to ask where things are).

Couples changing area is on 1st floor.

Chams is a dress down club so most people are in towels with women in underwear if desired.

Chams allows you to bring your own alcohol and they keep it behind bar for you.

I don't see any real play happening in bar area much, most happens in play rooms (some lockable others open). There is a couples only play room and a bit of play (mostly foreplay) can happen in hot tubs.

My advice after changing and having a tour would be to sit in bar (maybe at the bar) and try to start up a conversation with people.

I tend to find the hot tub can be a good place to start a chat too, just say hi to everyone as you enter and see who responds.

Overall, just do what you want to do and nothing more. Don't be afraid to chat to single guys but also don't be afraid to say "No thanks" if they ask to chat or play.

And if you come this Saturday, & I make it there, don't be afraid to say hi! I have short Brown hair, average to athletic build and usually am carrying a bottle of water around (I don't drink whilst at a club).

Good advice! Thanks

Rugeley

Thank you for the advice, great help. Might see you there

"Thank you for the advice, great help. Might see you there"

Glad I could help. If I make it hopefully we can have a chat, if not I hope you have a good time!

Feel free to message me if you have further questions.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"Thank you for the advice, great help. Might see you there

Glad I could help. If I make it hopefully we can have a chat, if not I hope you have a good time!

Feel free to message me if you have further questions."

Excellent advice, hope lots read this post

Rugeley

Its jist that we are naturists too, but princess would like to play with hubby which we can not do at the spa we go too, obviously we swing too but just fancy trying something different, she even has new outfits lol

"Its jist that we are naturists too, but princess would like to play with hubby which we can not do at the spa we go too, obviously we swing too but just fancy trying something different, she even has new outfits lol "

Tuesday nights at Chams are nudist nights. And outside on the deck on a nice summer's day is great for this too.

"Its jist that we are naturists too, but princess would like to play with hubby which we can not do at the spa we go too, obviously we swing too but just fancy trying something different, she even has new outfits lol "

Sounds great, and if all you wish to do play-wise is to enjoy each other that is perfectly fine.

And has been said, Tuesday Night is Naked Night from 6pm where everyone has to be fully naked (no towels around waists) and the one weekday night I go to (though not on as regular a basis as I would like!)

By *tokeukcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stoke on trent

we shall be attending Sat afternoon to celebrate hubby's birthday if you want to say hi

I know some people in this thread made it to Chams on Saturday, but not sure about others, but if you did I hope you had a great time.

I made it along and had a very sociable time chatting to a number of people and having a very fun time in the hot tub with some couples.

I also saw a number of what appeared to be new visitors to Chams which is always good to see (and some of them getting lost a bit, which we all did to start with! )

By *emel9Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

Had a great time Saturday with my partner...show via PM if you recognise me/us.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Watching would be fine! The Round Room (room with a round bed) would probably be the best place for this as you can stand at the back and watch the action! As mentioned, Nude Night would suit you as it`s quiet and from what I`ve seen, play can be even more out in the open than on other nights. If you would like to restrict play between yourselves, that too is OK as there are many lockable rooms.

By *tokeukcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stoke on trent

we had a super time there on Sat afternoon aswell time went far too fast

» Add a new message to this topic