FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Dan's birthday party.

Dan's birthday party.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We're thinking to organise private birthday party as in book a disco room in Chameleons and have a really naughty but classy party.

It's still early days as it would be end of January but please let us know if you'd be interested.

Only couples and women.

We'd like to make it very hot so only selected ppl would be allowed to come.

Let's see how it goes and if we can pull it off

Let's start putting guests list together.

Tara and Dan

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is there a criteria of age and size?

We do have some criteria but we don’t want to state it on here. It’s definitely not age or size related xx

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

Will there be cake?

Course there be a cake .... a naughty cake lol

"Is there a criteria of age and size? "
No just no men damnit

At this stage yes, if we get a lot of single woman then we will invite single guys.

"At this stage yes, if we get a lot of single woman then we will invite single guys. "
Oooooo I love a bit of hope

"At this stage yes, if we get a lot of single woman then we will invite single guys. Oooooo I love a bit of hope "

Hence why we're already posting about it to see what we'd be able to pull off.

Atm sky is the limit

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Interested. If it's Saturday night it's couples only & single fems only after 7.30pm xx

[Removed by poster at 12/11/18 08:04:57]

"At this stage yes, if we get a lot of single woman then we will invite single guys. Oooooo I love a bit of hope

Atm sky is the limit "

Well you're likely to be quite successful by the looks of you and like fi said if you meet in a club on a Saturday single guys won't be welcome anyways

Chester

"At this stage yes, if we get a lot of single woman then we will invite single guys. Oooooo I love a bit of hope

Atm sky is the limit Well you're likely to be quite successful by the looks of you and like fi said if you meet in a club on a Saturday single guys won't be welcome anyways "

We went Friday gone it was brill, lots couples, single men tend to loiter on top floor around glory holes so no issues xx

Atm sky is the limit Well you're likely to be quite successful by the looks of you and like fi said if you meet in a club on a Saturday single guys won't be welcome anyways

We went Friday gone it was brill, lots couples, single men tend to loiter on top floor around glory holes so no issues xx"

glory holes, really, why?

Chester

Atm sky is the limit Well you're likely to be quite successful by the looks of you and like fi said if you meet in a club on a Saturday single guys won't be welcome anyways

We went Friday gone it was brill, lots couples, single men tend to loiter on top floor around glory holes so no issues xxglory holes, really, why?"

Why do you think lol

We went Friday gone it was brill, lots couples, single men tend to loiter on top floor around glory holes so no issues xxglory holes, really, why?

Why do you think lol "

Any holes a goal or they're ugly or they're bi or couples and women turned them down

Chester

We went Friday gone it was brill, lots couples, single men tend to loiter on top floor around glory holes so no issues xxglory holes, really, why?

Why do you think lol Any holes a goal or they're ugly or they're bi or couples and women turned them down "

Or fancy fun

Why do you think lol Any holes a goal or they're ugly or they're bi or couples and women turned them down

Or fancy fun"

I do yes, thanks for asking

Little update, we think last Saturday of January would be perfect

So who’s would like to make Dans birthday rememerable ?

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"So who’s would like to make Dans birthday rememerable ? "

I would but I don't really like Saturday's

"So who’s would like to make Dans birthday rememerable ?

"

Why don't you like Saturday's?

Dudley

Why don't you like Saturday's? "

No single men lol

No single men lol "

Ah see you point. There’s always couples, pussy and cock. Can’t go wrong lol. Xo

Hi. New on....x

Dudley

No single men lol

Ah see you point. There’s always couples, pussy and cock. Can’t go wrong lol. Xo"

True!

No single men lol

Ah see you point. There’s always couples, pussy and cock. Can’t go wrong lol. Xo"

Well you can go wrong. If the single women are straight then there is not much doing unless the couples play separately. Hence you probably don't get many straight women in a club on couples and ladies only night.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Why do you think lol Any holes a goal or they're ugly or they're bi or couples and women turned them down "

Charming

Dudley

Or they might just like the anonymity of the glory holes.

Or quite possibly they want to use the facilities on offer.

Plenty of men part of a couple use the glory holes too.

Stop all the negativity towards single men in clubs!

Why do you think lol Any holes a goal or they're ugly or they're bi or couples and women turned them down

Stop all the negativity towards single men in clubs!"

I agree.. when I've been to Chams the single guys gave always been respectful so I'm not sure why some are so negative towards them. As a single woman, it's good to have single guys to chat to too.

I agree.. when I've been to Chams the single guys gave always been respectful so I'm not sure why some are so negative towards them. As a single woman, it's good to have single guys to chat to too. "

Right , we have nothing against single guys at all. It’s what to do for Dans birthday and what night and who would like to come if we have the disco room for the night.

Again we are not against dingke man and we both know they are respectable in Chams.

We love going to place which why would like to go for Dans birthday and make sure he has a mind blowing night. Lol

Dudley

I agree.. when I've been to Chams the single guys gave always been respectful so I'm not sure why some are so negative towards them. As a single woman, it's good to have single guys to chat to too.

Right , we have nothing against single guys at all. It’s what to do for Dans birthday and what night and who would like to come if we have the disco room for the night.

Again we are not against dingke man and we both know they are respectable in Chams.

We love going to place which why would like to go for Dans birthday and make sure he has a mind blowing night. Lol "

Hey, I think we were all talking to the guy that said men think any holes a goal etc. I get why you want Dan's birthday on a Saturday, I don't think you're negative towards single men at all

We love going to place which why would like to go for Dans birthday and make sure he has a mind blowing night. Lol

Hey, I think we were all talking to the guy that said men think any holes a goal etc. I get why you want Dan's birthday on a Saturday, I don't think you're negative towards single men at all "

Aww thank you. No we’re not,just because we don’t meet single guys doesn’t mean we have anything against them lol. X

If you're interested and you're on kik join our group

#Dans.bday

Chester

"If you're interested and you're on kik join our group

#Dans.bday

"

Whats date?

#Dans.bday

Whats date?"

Either Friday 25th jan or Saturday 26th jan. Not sure yet

Chester

#Dans.bday

Whats date?

Either Friday 25th jan or Saturday 26th jan. Not sure yet "

By *arry On ShaggingCouple  over a year ago

Betley

Is the Starlight Lounge available for private hire on Fridays & Saturdays?

We were always under the impression that you could only do that from Sunday-Thursday xx

We'll confirm all shortly

Nearly sorted a date at the end of Jan for Dan birthday. Who is interested in making a dam well naughty time for him ? X

" At this stage yes, if we get a lot of single woman then we will invite single guys. Oooooo I love a bit of hope

Why do you think lol

Any holes a goal or they're ugly or they're bi or couples and women turned them down "

What a totally shit thing to say...

Chester

And another fake profile bites the dust

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Maybe all the hundreds of party goers are chatting about it on kik ?

Chester

"Maybe all the hundreds of party goers are chatting about it on kik ?"

Be prepared everyone kik will be crashing lol

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Should I be unhappy, my name's Dan and my birthday is in January...…..

» Add a new message to this topic