FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best club in and around Birmingham?

Best club in and around Birmingham?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whats the best club in and around Birmingham people for a single guy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends what sort sof environment you like. If you like nightclubs, Xtasia is great. I don't like them, so it's not my favourite, but the facilities and staff are excellent.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Chameleons for us.

By *ouble featureCouple  over a year ago

Crowthorne

We've only been to Xtasia but found it really good.

By *irtySekretsCouple  over a year ago

Filthy Desires Upon Trent

Chams every time X

By *harlie_m123Man  over a year ago

burton

Can't comment on Chams, although we've heard lots of good things about it. Last time my sub and I went to Xtasia we were the only people there. Ok, it was midweek, but even still...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Both chams and _tasia will not let you in on the door if your not a member.

You have to apply on line for _tasia for approval which could take weeks and i believe chams have a long waiting list for single guys

Try the private club in Aston

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Both chams and _tasia will not let you in on the door if your not a member.

You have to apply on line for _tasia for approval which could take weeks and i believe chams have a long waiting list for single guys

Try the private club in Aston "

You could try the private club which i understand has paid ladies in attendance.

AtlantisEVOLUTION in Stoke is 45 mins North of Birmingham and is a normal swingers club , where if you bring ID, you can join on the night.

It's my local club and had a great reputation. Check out the reviews.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

"Chameleons for us."

Us too

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

That's not quite accurate, if you ring chams, sometimes they will let a single man in as a guest. This isn't a guarantee as it depends on the ratio of couples and single ladies to men.

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Not quite right here either. You need to apply on line and you'll get an answer within 24 hours, not weeks.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Not quite right here either. You need to apply on line and you'll get an answer within 24 hours, not weeks. "

Thanks everyone. I am not going untill March so plenty of time. But its some good feed back and hopefully can meet some of you there.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

You could try the private club which i understand has paid ladies in attendance.

AtlantisEVOLUTION in Stoke is 45 mins North of Birmingham and is a normal swingers club , where if you bring ID, you can join on the night.

It's my local club and had a great reputation. Check out the reviews. "

More like an hour according to Google Maps! Can`t say I`d like to pay the taxi fareback, especially after midnight!

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

Take a look at Liberty Elite. They do a lot of party nights on Fridays where you can get in without membership if you're on the host's list.

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

More like an hour according to Google Maps! Can`t say I`d like to pay the taxi fareback, especially after midnight!"

Chat with the owners, sometimes they let you stay over for free, just bring a duvet or sleeping bag. Catch a train or coach back.

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

More like an hour according to Google Maps! Can`t say I`d like to pay the taxi fareback, especially after midnight!"

Chat with the owners, sometimes they let you stay over for free, just bring a duvet or sleeping bag. Catch a train or coach back.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

More like an hour according to Google Maps! Can`t say I`d like to pay the taxi fareback, especially after midnight!

Chat with the owners, sometimes they let you stay over for free, just bring a duvet or sleeping bag. Catch a train or coach back."

Or if you have a car just drive and don’t drink. We often go to clubs and don’t drink, it is often way more fun & you remember what happens

I will be driving up and staying in a hotel.

By *lowhands7Man  over a year ago

Leicester / Burton on Trent

Chams all the way!

» Add a new message to this topic