FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Angels Melksham

Angels Melksham

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bit of a random question, we attended Angels a few months ago and there was a master in the cage offering play. I was intrigued and watched a lot, I wasn't brave enough to go in the dungeon but he did speak with me for a while and gave me a tease with the pinwheel.

He is an older guy, wears a leather kilt....I'd recognise a pic of him.....Is he on here????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Bit of a random question, we attended Angels a few months ago and there was a master in the cage offering play. I was intrigued and watched a lot, I wasn't brave enough to go in the dungeon but he did speak with me for a while and gave me a tease with the pinwheel.

He is an older guy, wears a leather kilt....I'd recognise a pic of him.....Is he on here???? "

I know who you mean.

I think he is, I'll ask around.....

In a town Fab forgot

Thinking about it, could be one of two guys.

I'm not writing descriptions here, feel free to message me, my filters are wide open.

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I have sent that person a private message with your name (assuming I’m right). I won’t give you his name of course but if he wants to contact you he now can

V x

In a town Fab forgot

"I have sent that person a private message with your name (assuming I’m right). I won’t give you his name of course but if he wants to contact you he now can

V x "

It's one of two......

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

"I have sent that person a private message with your name (assuming I’m right). I won’t give you his name of course but if he wants to contact you he now can

V x

It's one of two......

"

Yes you’re right. Well I’ve messaged one of them.

In a town Fab forgot

V x

It's one of two......

Yes you’re right. Well I’ve messaged one of them. "

One of them is on my friends list.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

V x "

Thank you....hopefully it's the right one.

» Add a new message to this topic