Anyone going to Hellfire next week for the Xmas event? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckoldhotwife OP   Couple  over a year ago

South

Well ho ho ho!

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

North Wessex Downs

Ho Ho Ho Bugger - having spotted your rather amazing profile I wish that I WAS going along! LOL

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a shame that they have basically priced single women out of wanting to attend. It's a good club with lovely facilities but I wouldn't pay £30 as a single to go to an empty club.

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"It's a shame that they have basically priced single women out of wanting to attend. It's a good club with lovely facilities but I wouldn't pay £30 as a single to go to an empty club."

Equality is a bitch eh?

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

North Wessex Downs

In France men are always charged a LOT more than women, and frankly it makes clubs on the Continent better. By charging more than it would cost a man to visit a 'professional' they encourage men that want to enjoy a sensual experience rather than just have a shag. So in this respect I think equality is actually damaging..... If we were on the Continent men would be charged c €120 a visit, and women €10-15.

By *edtothecore74Woman  over a year ago

Spalding

"It's a shame that they have basically priced single women out of wanting to attend. It's a good club with lovely facilities but I wouldn't pay £30 as a single to go to an empty club.

Equality is a bitch eh?"

By *ighthotwifeCouple  over a year ago

isle of wight

yep we shall be there

"Anyone going to Hellfire next week for the Xmas event? X"

"It's a shame that they have basically priced single women out of wanting to attend. It's a good club with lovely facilities but I wouldn't pay £30 as a single to go to an empty club."

Given how quiet the club can be, it seems an odd thing to do!

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

Of all the clubs that should have picked up trade post Ab Fabs demise it should have been tbis one and it seems no effort has been made to attract people.

Weird.

The only night that is well attended is BMFC sunday or private hire events which are well promoted.

Hellfire should have stepped up to absorb all the abfab refugees but it's almost like the management have done the opposite - hiked up their prices, no promoting, no new party nights, nothing

Despite the unhelpful comment above welcoming equality in pricing, if a club doesn't get women and couples attending, men will very quickly not attend either. Sausagefest anyone?!

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

And sort out the impenetrable website...again, i want it to succeed. It’s well appointed, love the cinema but needs a rethink on promoting itself

By *hris2206Man  over a year ago

reading

[Removed by poster at 08/12/18 07:09:37]

By *hris2206Man  over a year ago

reading

I tough the second Saturday of the month was couples only ?

I wanted to go with my girlfriend as this last event was very good

"In France men are always charged a LOT more than women, and frankly it makes clubs on the Continent better. By charging more than it would cost a man to visit a 'professional' they encourage men that want to enjoy a sensual experience rather than just have a shag. So in this respect I think equality is actually damaging..... If we were on the Continent men would be charged c €120 a visit, and women €10-15."

I think women should be free and agree that males & couples pay more

I went to the hellfire club and it cost me 65 pounds and I really did not rate it too many single men there

"I went to the hellfire club and it cost me 65 pounds and I really did not rate it too many single men there "

I went on a Saturday night a few weeks ago and thought it was a good mix of singles and couples. Can't make the Christmas event as we're going to a private party but otherwise I would definitely be there.

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

It’s such a shame that the club doesn’t promote itself more and also have a entry fee tariff similar to other clubs. We’ve been a couple times - first midweek where there was the grand total of 2 other couples and a handful of guys. Second time on a Saturday night couples night, which should have been busier.

Whilst I understand the equality factor is in part, (if I read correctly previously), for TV/TS as well. However, if they aren’t pulling couples or single ladies in then it’s not going to get that return factor. It’s a shame as it’s very convenient for us and the facilities are amazing.

[Removed by poster at 09/12/18 22:10:51]

Whenever we’ve been to the club it’s been pretty empty. Unfortunately, despite being well maintained and run, it has some layout problems which leads to a lack of atmosphere unless busy.

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

weybridge

Always fun for me at Hellfire, busy or quiet. I'm heading there this Wednesday and am expecting a good time as long as I'm not completely Billy no mates x

By *ellfireClubMan  over a year ago

Sunbury-On-Thames

Hi

We have pent around £20k updating facilities, in the past year and regularly exceed 100 on a Saturday night. The Club membership has increased by 1/3 in this year alone (our 10th Year) . Xmas Ball was 136 and last NYE 156. Our verification's and reviews give a fair indication of the Club, so do take a look.

in the New Year, we are introducing a system that will absolutely limit Single Gents, based on the ratio of Couples and Single Lady registration`s.

We treat TV, TG and TS as Single ladies and have tried to find an acceptable price that reflects, at least in part, what Couples & Gents pay.

Have a great Xmas and if free, join us for NYE!

The Hellfire Club

By *ross-eyed MaryMan  over a year ago

Salisbury

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

"Hi

We have pent around £20k updating facilities, in the past year and regularly exceed 100 on a Saturday night. The Club membership has increased by 1/3 in this year alone (our 10th Year) . Xmas Ball was 136 and last NYE 156. Our verification's and reviews give a fair indication of the Club, so do take a look.

in the New Year, we are introducing a system that will absolutely limit Single Gents, based on the ratio of Couples and Single Lady registration`s.

We treat TV, TG and TS as Single ladies and have tried to find an acceptable price that reflects, at least in part, what Couples & Gents pay.

Have a great Xmas and if free, join us for NYE!

The Hellfire Club

"

Thanks for the update, we can attest to the quality and ambience ... please don't restrict the number of single guys too much for couples or ladies who want to experience group play ... looking forward to adventures at Hellfire post Christmas.

We went to hell fire on a Saturday night about 4 weeks ago and felt that the mix of single men and copies was just about right.

» Add a new message to this topic